2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

I think that MS, being creepy and narcissistic, would never allow the public to think that he had been cheated on. It's one thing if people think that he is in control of the situation, telling TS who she can be with and who she can't; I think that would even feed his misplaced sense of power and authority. But for people to believe that TS had made the decision to be with someone besides him would never fly. All JMO.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking what you're thinking.

I think that MS, being creepy and narcissistic, would never allow the public to think that he had been cheated on. It's one thing if people think that he is in control of the situation, telling TS who she can be with and who she can't; I think that would even feed his misplaced sense of power and authority. But for people to believe that TS had made the decision to be with someone besides him would never fly. All JMO.
Absolutely agree. It would definitely be a huge shot to his ego.
IMOO, she was definitely no dummy. However, I do know what it's like to to rely on and/or be dependent on your spouse.
Total theory: because of her busy schedule and his "proven" commitment to educate and care for the girls and household, she may have reluctantly agreed to many of his ideas and plans for their future.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The local news networks are reporting that videos are released but none of the stations have posted the videos yet

Beach just reported on another thread that NIN has the docs and will be uploading them this evening. Yes, can't wait for us all to have more info to work on!

From NBC-2:

The video takes you inside the home where several cell phones are seen scattered around the home. These could be connected to the claims that Wright and Mr. Sievers communicated through burner phones while planning and executing the murder of Dr. Sievers.

From NBC-2:

The video takes you inside the home where several cell phones are seen scattered around the home. These could be connected to the claims that Wright and Mr. Sievers communicated through burner phones while planning and executing the murder of Dr. Sievers.

The local stations appear to be slowly adding information as they watch the videos, jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back