2016.07.05 - HLN Dr. Drew's Interview with Sheriff Bowerman

I guess we can talk about JM' (JA now) recent marriage, since it was discussed on the show.

Why would Jessica get married when she' been named a suspect in HER son' disappearance? The world has been looking at her suspicions behaviors, and now this? it makes no sense. I mean, she could have lived with the dude, right? So why this crazy action? It's almost like she's playing a game, and not even pretending to grieve DeOrr. I just don't get it.

wouldn JM/JA' parents/family/lawyer advice AGAINST this hasty marriage at this stage in the investigation of the disappearance
of DeOrr Kunz? This case is going to trial (IMO) and the parents will be arrested, why the marriage?

Now that SB has revealed that the LE is now leaning towards a homicide, I'm starting to think that DeOrr is no where near that campground. The campground was just a gaslighting storyline. Will this ever end.

If this is all a big conspiracy involving all 4 at the campground, there is no doubt in my mind that TBC was also in on this.

If this is all a big conspiracy involving all 4 at the campground, there is no doubt in my mind that TBC was also in on this.

I am leaning that the boy was deceased before they ever left. I base that on the rush in planning this trip. It seems the preparation for camping was done quickly. It seems they were not planning to go camping until the last day or two before they left from what little we learned about their preparations.

I tend to think the friend had no idea about things. I think the separate cars allowed the parents to pretend the boy was alive with them.
Whether propping up a doll in the car seat or whether propping up a deceased person in a car seat it could easily fool the friend.

So I think the friend had no idea about things. I think he may be the only one that didn't have a clue as to what was really happening with the camping trip being used as a ruse.

As far as grandfather knowing I am not sure. I could see it going either way. He could have been played as well or he may have decided to help the parents. Im not sure. JMO

The other thing where I keep flip flopping on is whether the boy ever made the trip or maybe he was deposited somewhere even before they left. A simple doll could have been used to make it look like a boy was with them. But if the parents wanted to deposit the boy in that area then they would have brought him along so I keep flip flopping on that.

I guess we can talk about JM' (JA now) recent marriage, since it was discussed on the show.

Why would Jessica get married when she' been named a suspect in HER son' disappearance? The world has been looking at her suspicions behaviors, and now this? it makes no sense. I mean, she could have lived with the dude, right? So why this crazy action? It's almost like she's playing a game, and not even pretending to grieve DeOrr. I just don't get it.

wouldn JM/JA' parents/family/lawyer advice AGAINST this hasty marriage at this stage in the investigation of the disappearance
of DeOrr Kunz? This case is going to trial (IMO) and the parents will be arrested, why the marriage?

I'm not going to rule out the marriage being an impulsive decision...but...could the person JM married have some knowledge of what happened (having been told by JM), so marriage, rather than living together, would give him an acceptable reason not to testify against his wife?

It sounds like a bunch of double speak to me. "We can't prove he was there, we can't prove he wasn't. The parents were being helpful and truthful, and now they aren't. "

This sounds like something you come up with when you've exhausted all leads and nothing is leading anywhere.

Let's throw it at the wall and see if it sticks. Since we can't prove he walked off or was carried off, it must've been murder.

If you think he was murdered, let's see the proof.

I think the kid wandered off and got much further away than anyone believed he could. How many times have we seen that exact scenario in here lately?
A bunch.

The searchers seem to believe it could never happen to them, although It happened in both Arizona and Tennessee in just the last year, as well as other places.

I think if they had ever had a deceased DeOrr in any of the vehicles, the dogs would have been all over it.

I'm not going to rule out the marriage being an impulsive decision...but...could the person JM married have some knowledge of what happened (having been told by JM), so marriage, rather than living together, would give him an acceptable reason not to testify against his wife?

I am someone who has not followed this case closely at all, but peripherally. However, when I heard she got remarried, this was the first thought I had. Was curious if others thought that a possibility.

It sounds like a bunch of double speak to me. "We can't prove he was there, we can't prove he wasn't. The parents were being helpful and truthful, and now they aren't. "

This sounds like something you come up with when you've exhausted all leads and nothing is leading anywhere.

Let's throw it at the wall and see if it sticks. Since we can't prove he walked off or was carried off, it must've been murder.

If you think he was murdered, let's see the proof.

I think the kid wandered off and got much further away than anyone believed he could. How many times have we seen that exact scenario in here lately?
A bunch.

The searchers seem to believe it could never happen to them, although It happened in both Arizona and Tennessee in just the last year, as well as other places.

Did the families in the AZ and TN cases tell multiple, contradicting stories to LE? And if you wouldn't mind, could you please name the cases so I can read up on them? Thanks in advance! I think the AZ one you are referring to is probably the boy from a Mormon sect that got lost looking for frogs?

These parent's actions and apparently their inability to tell a consistent story is what makes me doubt them.

I am someone who has not followed this case closely at all, but peripherally. However, when I heard she got remarried, this was the first thought I had. Was curious if others thought that a possibility.

(raises hand) I thought that too, but I wasn't sure how marital privilege applies to communications prior to being married. I would think it doesn't apply since then you could just marry somebody in an attempt to get out of trouble.

Woah, I didn't see this coming. I always thought he was there.

Completely disgusted at Browning accusing IR, and spreading rumours about him having a mental illness. Even if IR does have bipolar disorder, Browning has no right to "out" him to the world. And what is Browning trying to insinuate - that people with bipolar disorder are likely to murder toddlers? I find his comments ignorant and offensive.

Wondering where Browning thinks IR hid Deorr... I mean, he must assume that the parents are telling the truth and they left Deorr there with Grandpa alive and well and just a few minutes later he was gone. How far could IR have gone in that time? They scoured the mountain

Wondering where Browning thinks IR hid Deorr... I mean, he must assume that the parents are telling the truth and they left Deorr there with Grandpa alive and well and just a few minutes later he was gone. How far could IR have gone in that time? They scoured the mountain
IR passed Deorr off to some mountain people, don't ya know? Or, he gave him to some aliens. ;)

That wouldn't apply, because it involves the welfare of a child. Plus, the crime occurred before the marriage so there's no marital privilege anyway.

I think little D was put in or near the Snake River in Idaho Falls and that's why VDK screwed up twice in the first interview and said Snake River instead of Salmon Search & Rescue. The searches need to be closer to home.

When Sheriff Bowermann said the parents "painted a picture" of DeOrr in his boots, I wonder if he was implying the boots themselves were just another part of their "less than truthful" statements.

Woah, I didn't see this coming. I always thought he was there.

Completely disgusted at Browning accusing IR, and spreading rumours about him having a mental illness. Even if IR does have bipolar disorder, Browning has no right to "out" him to the world. And what is Browning trying to insinuate - that people with bipolar disorder are likely to murder toddlers? I find his comments ignorant and offensive.
Not to mention him saying IR was the last person to see Deorr completely contradicts every version of events we have heard from his very own clients. Does he think we just forgot?

When Sheriff Bowermann said the parents "painted a picture" of DeOrr in his boots, I wonder if he was implying the boots themselves were just another part of their "less than truthful" statements.

Sure sounded to me like that's what he meant.

I believe that spousal privilege isn't a defence when covering things said previous to the marriage but I could be wrong. As for impulsive, that's one word for it!

I think little D was put in or near the Snake River in Idaho Falls and that's why VDK screwed up twice in the first interview and said Snake River instead of Salmon Search & Rescue. The searches need to be closer to home.

I'm inclined to agree. In fact I think I said something along these very same lines many, many threads ago <modsnip>.

That poor little boy, there are so many who could and would have loved him :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back