21 Dec 2010 - Tammi Smith: "God wanted us to take Gabriel" (audio)

Apparently not...God is after all, God...what God wants God gets. If God wanted Tammi to have Gabriel, then Gabriel would most certainly be with Tammi. He's not, so I highly doubt that God's plan was for Tammi to have Gabriel, quite the contrary actually....God's plan, I believe, was for Tammi not to have Gabriel...kwim.
The problem is that no one knows that the baby the Smiths just recently acquired is indeed a girl....

Of course EJ's lawyers are going to shift the blame to Tammi Smith. I think they know that EJ is is facing a very possible murder charge so it makes sense that they would try and say " Tammi Smith is behind this whole thing".

They are trying to get EJ off the hook for murder ( IMO)

I think even EJ's lawyers know Gabriel is more than likely not alive.

Of course EJ's lawyers are going to shift the blame to Tammi Smith. I think they know that EJ is is facing a very possible murder charge so it makes sense that they would try and say " Tammi Smith is behind this whole thing".

They are trying to get EJ off the hook for murder ( IMO)

I think even EJ's lawyers know Gabriel is more than likely not alive.

IMO, the Only thing that will get EJ to talk is for Texas LE to start talking about murder charges and the possibility of being put to death. I bet she'll change her tune real quick.

bbm

iluvmua, you have put your finger on something that has confounded me all year. Elizabeth, at least through November, has apparently believed that her release from jail was/is imminent. This goes back even before the May interview with detective Salame. According to Grandpa Bob, Grandma Sylvia gave 50k to hire Alcock and Feldman because they could get EJ out on some procedural defect. They were hired in April. So to my mind, EJ has never really felt compelled to consider that a huge chunk of her life may be spent in prison- much less that she faces possible execution in Texas. I think the lawyers get that. EJ? I don't know.

moo

bbm

iluvmua, you have put your finger on something that has confounded me all year. Elizabeth, at least through November, has apparently believed that her release from jail was/is imminent. This goes back even before the May interview with detective Salame. According to Grandpa Bob, Grandma Sylvia gave 50k to hire Alcock and Feldman because they could get EJ out on some procedural defect. They were hired in April. So to my mind, EJ has never really felt compelled to consider that a huge chunk of her life may be spent in prison- much less that she faces possible execution in Texas. I think the lawyers get that. EJ? I don't know.

moo

I don't think EJ knows how much trouble she really is in.

IMO, the Only thing that will get EJ to talk is for Texas LE to start talking about murder charges and the possibility of being put to death.

I bet she'll change her tune real quick.

bbm

moo

I don't think EJ knows how much trouble she really is in.

IMO, there's knowing, there's undertanding, and there's accepting.

- Knowing - has Elizabeth been given the info? Yes, this has been a homicide investigation for quite some time. Elizabeth's attorneys are obligated to fully inform her of the charges she may be facing, and the consequences should she be charged. Elizabeth knows.

- Understanding - does Elizabeth understand the info? Yes. When she was found mentally incompetent, and at times before that, she may not have understood what her attorneys explained to her regarding the homicide charges she may be facing. However, Elizabeth has since been found to be mentally competent, and therefore we know that she now understands fully. In addition to being mentally competent for months, she's also very intelligent. Elizabeth understands.

- Accepting - does Elizabeth accept the legal situation she's in? I would say she doesn't accept it, since we see clear signs that she's trying very hard, and going to what some may consider extremes, to get out of not only the possible homicide charges, but all her current charges as well. I don't think Elizabeth has much of a conscience. I don't think she has that inner feeling most of us have that tells us when we've done something wrong. She may intellectually recognize that whatever she did with Gabe is considered both legally and morally wrong to most of the rest of the world, but she also seems to me to feel justified - "I was angry at Logan, so it was okay to hurt him by hurting Gabe (whether that hurting of Gabe was killing him or giving him away." Elizabeth doesn't accept, IMO, that most of the world thinks she should be punished for her wrongdoing to Gabe, and to Logan, and to Gabe's whole family, and to society as a whole.

Wow.....what self-centered, vile creatures the Smiths and EJ are!
I feel so much sorrow for baby Gabriel and for his Dad Logan. :(

BTW, I listened to the audio recordings with my headphones, and instead of hearing this from Tammi:
"We went and bought everything, a crib, a new dress, everything for him."
I heard THIS:
"We went and bought everything, a crib, a new dresser, everything for him."

Just my interpretation of course. I hope they ALL pay (the Smiths and Elizabeth) for what may have happened to innocent Gabriel.

IMO, the Only thing that will get EJ to talk is for Texas LE to start talking about murder charges and the possibility of being put to death.

I bet she'll change her tune real quick.

If she has already told them the truth and she put him in a dumpster and those searches were unsuccessful and this much time has passed, she has probably burned her only chance to play I will trade you information in exchange for my life.

Well if EJ was planning to bring Gabe to the Smith's in 5 days...then she obviously knew where he was/is...right. There is no question in my mind that EJ knows exactly where Gabriel is and she'd rather be charged with murder and take her chances at trial, rather than tell who has Gabriel. The loyalty is between her and Gabriel's keepers is frightening, isn't it.
I don't believe TPS has a clue where Gabriel is because once EJ hit SA...she changed the rules of the game and did it her way. EJ knows exactly where Gabriel is.
I still think TPS was 100% responsible for all of this and she needs to serve a very lengthy prison sentence. If anyone pushed EJ over the edge, it was Tammi Smith, not Logan! jmo

:yes: :thumb: Let's get this baby home! :christmastree:

Ok, so......................was it BEFORE Gabriel disappeared or AFTER Gabriel disappeared that the Smith's attempted to get the change of venue to Tennessee?:websleuther:

Inquiring minds want to know,

fran

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...-mom-legal/3YvotZIofU21fyO0nrv6gQ.cspx?rss=68

Tammi Smith, 38, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson and his 24-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, of Tempe, and also discussed seeking a change of venue in the custody case to Tennessee, Maricopa County prosecutors claim.

Ok, so......................was it BEFORE Gabriel disappeared or AFTER Gabriel disappeared that the Smith's attempted to get the change of venue to Tennessee?:websleuther:

Inquiring minds want to know,

fran

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...-mom-legal/3YvotZIofU21fyO0nrv6gQ.cspx?rss=68

Tammi Smith, 38, wanted to adopt Gabriel Johnson and his 24-year-old mother, Elizabeth Johnson, of Tempe, and also discussed seeking a change of venue in the custody case to Tennessee, Maricopa County prosecutors claim.

Hi fran.. I asked that same question in the lawyer thread..AZ answered that. I am not real good at copy/paste, so please excuse me...A wonderful thought..but makes us no closer to finding Master Gabe...Which really is a sin and a shame....

Listen to the way Jack Smith is talking to Logan, Gabe's own father, about Gabe! As if he, Jack, has every right in the world to dictate terms to Gabe's OWN FATHER about whether he can see HIS OWN BABY, and when!!!!

It's just mind boggling.

I am a little late reading and posting in this thread. With that kind of evidence why is it the Smiths have not been charged with Something?! These recordings should be proof of coercion, or using the baby for extortion. Something!

bbm

moo

I am in Texas and I do not understand why, at the very least, the CPS in Texas hasn't gotten involved and Elizabeth charged with child endangerment, something. Since they now believe he isn't alive, they should file murder charges, and then maybe she would tell them something to bring Gabriel home, dead or alive. That would possibly keep her from the death penalty which is a very real possibility here in Texas.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back