22-Year-Old's Virginity Auction Hits $3.7 Million

I also have daughter's and the one thing they have within them is self respect. Thank goodness I did something in the parenting thing right. They would never consider prostituting themselves out for a buck. There is absolutely nothing admirable in this. I find it disturbing that while you state you would hope your own would never do this, you think it's a "rich" idea. That just comes across to me so very wrong as well as very sad, imho.

WHen I say it is a "rich" idea, that is exactly what I mean. Do you not think her receiving over 3 million dollars will make her "rich? Just a play on words. Guess I didn;t make myself clear.

We as parents can teach our children or at least try to have self respect, but ultimately they make choices in their lives. I was a mother at age 18 of my beautiful and wonderful son. My mother has always "blamed" herself for "failing" me as a mother. SHe did no such thing. I made a decision that caused me to become a mother early on in life. I have self respect but lacked good judgement. Sounds like this girl does too. However this girl sounds like she wants to lose her virginity, if she hasn;t already. I also know there are many sharks and perverts and men who have fantasies about virgins and deflowering them. So sounds like she has decided if she is going to lose her virginity anyway, she might as well get paid for it. Let;s be truthful. There are MANY women out in this world who get "paid" for sex. Some as a profession, some for their ugly vices and habits (ie drugs, drink) and then some who become kept women or trophy wives so they can have MONEY. She has just found a way to make moeny and lots of it in a less traditional way. SO yes she will get RICH off this deal. I just hope this so called man doesn;t beat her, or worse . WHo knows? He could do this act and then decide to kill her and never pay her? WOnder if she ever thought of that?

Well this seems like a good idea to her at her age. But let's fast forward 20-30 years. You know it's kind of like a tattoo...what you thought that you couldn't live without (after a night out drinking with your buds) at 20, may or may not seem as "cute" or as "good idea" as it was at 50. Nothing wrong with tat's I'm just saying...

I'm wondering how she will explain it to her daughters? Or her sons? Because once in the media, once on the internet...you can pretty much bet it will come back.

Meh, I don't care what she does with her body to tell the truth, but there are other ways to finance an education. Just sayin' :)

Yeah just look at all the Hollywood stars now that are finding thier past coming to haunt them when dirty photos immerge. Just think of Vanessa WIlliams as an example. Then she will have to live up to this image when she actually decides to settle down and have a family. WHat will she tell her kids? Oh wait, it won;t matter. SHe'll be so rich she will have nannies and not have to interact with her kids. Oh sorry that was mean.

I have to agree I think it really off.
I believe she would be a virgin (never judge a book by its cover ;) ) she is going to do a lie detector and also have a gyno exam.

Trouble with the internet is its going to be around for a VERY LONG TIME forever etched in internet history.

What worries me is the copy cats that are going to come out of this

This reminds me of that movie....Where there was the really rich guy who wanted this woman, trouble is she was married, but he said he would pay 1mill to sleep with her for one night...... (ive forgetten the name of it)

ITs not like this 22year old girls idea is a *new* one

Prostitution has been around since forever .....

Sell your body once or a thousand times it still makes you a prostitute . I wonder what prostitutes are actually saying about this ! i can only imagine the chatter !

Wow that is a lot of loot for sex. For just a measly 1.5 million I will be her best friend for 10 years on call for 24/5. I must find her and see if she will bid upon me. :)

*Feels like a sucker now for just giving it away on my wedding night.* :boohoo:

I wonder if it's too late to bill my DH for the $3 million plus interest.
ROFL!! Good one, tatertot!!

I can think of way better things to do with three million than taking a total stranger to bed.

Unless of course said stranger is Christian Bale, I love me some Christian Bale.

But Christian Bale is already a millionaire, so he probably wouldn't need my three millions dollars.

and I don't have three million dollars anyway.

So....mmm.. Christian Bale.. sorry, what was I talking about again?

So, let me get this straight. Some 22 year old graduate with a degree in "Women's Studies" decides she wants to earn her Master's. She does not have the funds to do it so she auctions off her virginity (body) to the highest bidder. Auction supported by the Bunny Ranch. Add in her statement that she finds it "empowering". I think *anything* that would gain you $3.7 million would be empowering. For the 30 minutes it takes you to "earn" it, the selling of your soul to "earn" it, and lowering your very self worth to "earn" it, yeah, I can see how that would be "empowering". :rolleyes:

One has to wonder. What did she actually learn in "Women's Studies", who the hell were her professors, and how did she EVER earn her degree??? FWIW, I don't think she's actually that attractive, anyway. Give her $5 and tell her to hit up a Taco Bell, keep the change. :razz:

She must have learned nothing in "Women's Studies"!
What a disgusting idea, why doesn't she get a job or two and work like a normal person would and save hard for her education? I can never understand people like this, don't they feel sleezy and used?
She'd feel so much better if she worked at a job and saved every penny and was able to help herself pay for her education.
She certainly isn't a good example or role model for girls or any female for that matter! She takes the easy sleezy way out.

I have to agree I think it really off.
I believe she would be a virgin (never judge a book by its cover ;) ) she is going to do a lie detector and also have a gyno exam.

Trouble with the internet is its going to be around for a VERY LONG TIME forever etched in internet history.

What worries me is the copy cats that are going to come out of this

This reminds me of that movie....Where there was the really rich guy who wanted this woman, trouble is she was married, but he said he would pay 1mill to sleep with her for one night...... (ive forgetten the name of it)

ITs not like this 22year old girls idea is a *new* one

Prostitution has been around since forever ....

Sell your body once or a thousand times it still makes you a prostitute . I wonder what prostitutes are actually saying about this ! i can only imagine the chatter !

It was Indecent Proposal with Demi Moore I believe, the movie

"“We’ve already established what you are, ma’am. Now we’re just haggling over the price.”
Old Joke (I left out the dirty words) :D

I bet she'll regret it one day. She'll fall in love, get married and on the wedding night i bet she'll have second thoughts. Maybe think to herself was that really worth it? and i read somewhere that the bunny ranch splits profits with there girls 50/50. Can that money be taxed?

Is it really worse for her to go to a bar and pick up some sleeze, than to get millions of dollars for picking up someone who is perhaps an identical sleeze? I've given it away (not to bar sleeze... but my ex turned out to be a sleeze, anyway.) I wouldn't have turned down the $ and I don't think my self respect would take a hit. She can always say no to the highest bidder if he's not her type.

My 2 cents.

WHen I say it is a "rich" idea, that is exactly what I mean. Do you not think her receiving over 3 million dollars will make her "rich? Just a play on words. Guess I didn;t make myself clear.

We as parents can teach our children or at least try to have self respect, but ultimately they make choices in their lives. I was a mother at age 18 of my beautiful and wonderful son. My mother has always "blamed" herself for "failing" me as a mother. SHe did no such thing. I made a decision that caused me to become a mother early on in life. I have self respect but lacked good judgement. Sounds like this girl does too. However this girl sounds like she wants to lose her virginity, if she hasn;t already. I also know there are many sharks and perverts and men who have fantasies about virgins and deflowering them. So sounds like she has decided if she is going to lose her virginity anyway, she might as well get paid for it. Let;s be truthful. There are MANY women out in this world who get "paid" for sex. Some as a profession, some for their ugly vices and habits (ie drugs, drink) and then some who become kept women or trophy wives so they can have MONEY. She has just found a way to make moeny and lots of it in a less traditional way. SO yes she will get RICH off this deal. I just hope this so called man doesn;t beat her, or worse . WHo knows? He could do this act and then decide to kill her and never pay her? WOnder if she ever thought of that?

You know, I have to agree with you Yankn. I know we don't have a popular opinion here but I don't really see the harm. she is a consenting adult having sex with a consenting adult (who has a LOT of money!!), doing something that young adults do every day and not always under ideal circumstances. I understand what people are saying about self-respect, its LIKE prostitution, the internet coming back to haunt her and how to explain it to future children, etc. But hey it really ISN'T prostitution, lots of people have things on the internet - embarrassing MySpace photos etc, which really isn't that big a deal in this day and age. Explain to future children? Is this situation really any worse than oh, say, losing virginity in the back seat of a Buick, fumbling around in a parking lot somewhere? And gee, self-respect? I can think of quite a few sexual scenarios in my young past where I DID lose my self respect... one night stands, times I should have said no, etc. And I DIDN'T make almost $4 mil! Wish I did! Go ahead and flame me, I can take it. But I really don't see the harm.

Is it really worse for her to go to a bar and pick up some sleeze, than to get millions of dollars for picking up someone who is perhaps an identical sleeze? I've given it away (not to bar sleeze... but my ex turned out to be a sleeze, anyway.) I wouldn't have turned down the $ and I don't think my self respect would take a hit. She can always say no to the highest bidder if he's not her type.

My 2 cents.

:clap::clap::clap: Thanks, GW. Thats exactly what I was talking about. :woohoo:

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=9727084

"The former SAC State students tells KOVR-TV she may not sell her virginity. The self- proclaimed virgin may be having a change of heart.

"I think it's outrageous. I can't fathom paying that much for sex and I can understand why someone would," says Natalie Dylan.

The 22-year-old says thanks to the media sensationalizing her story, someone has bid 3.8 million dollars to be her first.

An attractive young woman willing to sell her virginity, legally, though a Nevada brothel, she now has other very lucrative business offers. Possible movie and book deals, a reality show, even businesses who want her on their marketing team.

When Dylan was asked if she had considered not going through with the auctions she says absolutely. "I made it very clear from the beginning I was doing this for monetary gain and if these opportunities pan out, absolutely."

There is international interest in her story. She's sought out, not only by interested bidders, but news organizations, talk shows, magazines and more.

Natalie says she still wants money for grad school, but may switch her studies away from becoming a marriage counselor, now that a whole new world of opportunities is opening up.

"I really saw this as a very smart business opportunity to parlay money into various places, grad school being one of them but with this type of money you could finance your life."

Interesting.

ROFL I bet the only thing on her that's a virgin is her armpit!
LMARO!!!! Oh my that was freaking hysterical!!!! Im in stiches rightnow hahahhahahahahhahaahhaah I was thining the EXACT same thing, first off, dont ask me how I know, but her tatas are faker than fake, secondly, there is NO WAY this girl is a virgin, (I just wonder who she paid off to fake the polly) if her sister works at the bunny ranch, that might tell you something about her upbringing, lifestyle??? there s just no way and the poor idiot who is paying her the money??? its just for the fame, and he just looks more idiotic in my book,

the girl is going to do this and be chastised for it for the rest of her life, Im sure once its over all the money in the world will not pay for the regret she will feel. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back