26 August 2013 hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "ladies" wear black and white in Maricopa County's Detention Facilities -- and so does Jodi.

Ok, that cracked me up! :lol:

Who cares what ALV has to say? I have no interest in hearing anything that comes out of her mouth. ZERO! :snooty:

Right! Once she gets to prison, she will be in orange. That's what the poster was asking, if she would be in orange in prison. Simple answer is yes.

Ah, Wilmott is there defending another client. He's a neo nazi. He's there for a sentencing hearing looks like.

Hi. I have no tv. Are we waiting for this to begin, or is it over?:seeya: If it's all over, are there any links to pictures or video of the hearing?? tyia

Its over. Hurry up and wait. Delayed until Sept 16. You did not miss a thing. I just saw the video on HLN. They keep replaying it.

HLN just showed ALV in an interview, stating she had never in her life had anxiety, ever. Until she started getting death threats. :waitasec: How strange, I honestly don't think I could name even one person I know who has never experienced anxiety. All I can say is there must be something wrong with that woman.

Drama queen.

HLN just showed ALV in an interview, stating she had never in her life had anxiety, ever. Until she started getting death threats. :waitasec: How strange, I honestly don't think I could name even one person I know who has never experienced anxiety. All I can say is there must be something wrong with that woman.

So ALV claims to have sat and listened to JA for endless hours and she is saying she never experienced one ounce of anxiety??????? WOW. I find that hard to believe.

I am glad that the jury got the conviction for murder right. This is a pain but at least JA is not walking free.

So ALV claims to have sat and listened to JA for endless hours and she is saying she never experienced one ounce of anxiety??????? WOW. I find that hard to believe.

Me too LambChop. I also find it highly insulting that ALV would say that. I feel like ALV think we all fall for her speal

Me too LambChop. I also find it highly insulting that ALV would say that.

I guess we SHOULD give her a break. After all hearing how Travis was brutally murdered could not possibly have caused the anxiety that getting an nasty email that attacks you personally would. She's a pip.

bbm

hahhaa....keep dreamin'...that's just gonna give Nurmi about another month to put in MORE motions, which then she will need MORE time to review those motions....another month....in that month, Nurmi puts in 5 NEW motions, more time, etc. etc......when will it stop?! Didn't Nurmi just put in the new motion in the last few days about the tweetering and all that?

I just do not get this....what is so wrong with giving the defense (and prosecution) a DEADLINE to put in ALL MOTIONS...then JSS will have a DEADLINE to answer those motions. Done. Set re-trial date.

I don't know if it's just this judge, or if it's b/c of the death penalty that JSS is just being super cautious.

I think Wilmott and Nurmi speak to the judge's weakness- they've got her number. So they snow her with last minute motions knowing she's a plodder and easily thrown off balance. JSS has no backbone and her responses now are always predictable. At this point, I'm not even sure the trial will begin till the middle of next summer.

i don't think I'll bother with keeping up any longer until the trial begins. The shenanigans are torturous and nauseating. And so are the ever toxic Nurmi and Wilmott.

I believe JSS set a tentative trial date for the end of September. There was no real pre-trial hearing today with a lot of discussion so it may just be a scheduling conflict to start any earlier than the end of September. We do know JM is still in a trial now so let's hope the 9/16 date is to finalize the trial date and start to pick a jury by the end of the month. It does sound as if we are headed for that deadline because of Nurmi's latest motion about jury tweets. The next hearing is 3 weeks away so that sounds about right. jmo

JSS might be a great, good judge but this was not the case for her debut of a death penalty case. JMO

Let's not forget that Judge Stephens DID deadline a date for ALL motions to be submitted and it was August 8. When you state that and record it, you have to mean it and act on it. It has now been ignored and not just once--several times. If every order can be violated with impunity, why bother.
Bump! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

JVM just said on HLN that Jodi is spending 16 hours a day alone in her cell.
I thought it as more? Why only 16?
Does anyone have any more information regarding this.
TIA
I heard them say that too!! That leaves EIGHT hours a day out?????
I wish someone would speak to the truth if this. I thought she was in for all but ONE hour for exercise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769