27 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, on the first day of media reporting, the female neighbor whose hubby spotted this male with the baby, her first and last name was right there on the video screen.

The motorcycle dude for sure was named.

Yep, you're right, Patty. The couple's last name started with a "P" or an "R". Umm...wracking my brain here...grrrrrr...:banghead:

Parscale. (whew!)

ETA: Wait, are we not supposed to post her name? I got it from a msm source. (delete if you need to mods)

IIRC-One of the witnesses name is Lisa-it was her and her husband who saw the guy-right

Are we allowed to discuss what is on a show in this thread? Play by play, I mean?

(I'm so confused!)

You can put it in a Nancy Grace or Dr. Drew thread or at least I have seen this done before.

Tell us what you saw tonight!!!!!!!

there was a other story that said more witnesses were found and not named earlier and we could not find the orginal story,we thought we were going crazy..so that is why I was glad MRYE found it..we are not crazy!!!

Yes, that's the article!!! Thank you again SK for helping look, and thank you MRYE for finding it! :rocker: @SK ~ so we aren't crazy after all lol!

And yes, the couple and motorcyle man all 3 were named to the public as already discussed. Probably erroneous reporting as metioned earlier... but I was hoping it was something that might lead to finding baby Lisa.

MOO

One of the missing cell phones belonged to another family member?? what the heck else is going to come out, that is the first I am hearing of this and I thought I was keeping track of everything.

Just catching up here... Seriously? The phone story changed now too?? Isn't she in an interview yapping about these phones??

Just catching up here... Seriously? The phone story changed now too?? Isn't she in an interview yapping about these phones??

The story didn't change. I think the original poster just wasn't aware that it was revealed early on that one of the missing cell phones had reportedly been recently given to Debbi by her father because Debbi's was apparently on the fritz. JMO.

Parents refusing to speak to the media. Marc Klass: they need to be the cheerleader for their child - there's no better advocate.

Cops also take the boys saliva, their spit, to compare to unidentified DNA.

Time is so cruicial here.

Police hone in, converge, on a lake less than 2 miles from thier home. Cadaver dogs line the lake, even taking the lake by boat.

Mike explain to me and to the viewers how a cadaver dog would find a dead body in a lake:

What happens is the body builds up gas and those gasses bubble to to the surface. That's what the dogs are trying to smell.

Nancy: dope, excellerant under water, they certainly can today smell all kinds of things to determine if baby Lisa is in the water.

Caller: the witnesses say they saw a near naked baby? Was baby alive, and does JI have an airtight alibi?

Nancy: The father does have an airtight alibi, to the extent that LE only did a polly on mommy. They have him working thru the night until 4 AM at a local starbucks as a second job. My understanding is he is in the clear. Who saw Lisa last besides the mommy?

I've seen reports that a neighbor was over watching the children when mommy was at the store buying box o' wine. Neighbor not talking.

Pat: I would like the family/lawyer to clear up some of these problems. Was the father really at work? The daddy should come out and say why his alibi is so tight (video or co-worker). Babies are normally taken because someone wants them. Children for sexual reasons.

Gil Abayta special guest: Gil's son missing for 25 years. You have been in a similar spot, and here is an age progression photo of your missing child. What happened when you met with D & J.

Gil: Let me respond - the advantage that I have is I am a victim, I'm not guilty, we're here to help them not hurt them. I met them for 30 minutes. They were incapable of being able to respond intelligently. They brought in people that told them not to talk. They are scared like rabbits in a cage. Someone is gonna commit suicide.

Showing shots of gil's baby. Nancy: what happened when you met with J&D.

I've been here over 3 weeks and I usually go to the mother father. I met with some of the family, finally went in there (parents). They didn't recognize me - 2nd time I went in with a number of people. Didn't have the right conditions to sit down and listen.

They were receptive, but wasn't the right opportunity. I expected we would sit down with no one around to review some of the problems going on. Didn't have that opportunity - too many people. Not the right conditions. I wanted more. I said I will be back when you want me, if you want me. You're making a few mistakes.

(my note: it doesn't appear Gil even talked to the parents as per his response).

Caller: Window/Door situation. Why would anyone need to go thru the window if the door is unlocked.

Spellman: Theory in the window, very difficult, most visible, come out after turning lights on thru the front door.

Nancy: How high is Baby Lisa's.

Spellman: high, in back yard, slopes down, but it would be high.

I have a question. If people they brought in told them not to talk, and they want to talk, whats stopping them? They don't HAVE to listen to what those people tell them.

But I'm not sure that this wife wanted to be named or maybe after the fact asked not to be named...Oops, too late.

She asked not to be named but they stuck her name right onto the video clip.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15890133/attorney-postpones-media-tour-of-missing-babys-home
Police conduct new search for missing baby

The area searched is just west of the Festival Foods where the missing baby's mother, Debbie Bradley, bought a box of wine and baby items just before 5 p.m. Oct. 3. Baby Lisa was reported missing about 4 a.m. Oct. 4. Her mother has admitted she drank enough wine to be drunk during those critical hours.

Sorry if this link was already posted. But I found it interesting that this area was near Festival Foods.

Heycameraman HC
RT @fox4wdaf: Attorneys of Lisa Irwin's parents cancel interview scheduled for tomorrow with her two older brothers. #lisairwin
3 minutes ago

Discussion on other thread.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15890133/attorney-postpones-media-tour-of-missing-babys-home
Police conduct new search for missing baby

Sorry if this link was already posted. But I found it interesting that this area was near Festival Foods.

Thank you so much! I saw a little tidbit on Nancy Grace about a new search by a lake, but couldn't find any discussion about it. Even if they didn't find anything, the video of the cadaver dogs at work was really interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member