2nd Anniversary of Baby Lisa's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to FOX news...

Baby Lisa's parents think that Lisa is living with gypsies in Greece... And there are pictures of this little girl...

However... Dental records say this girl is 5 to 6 years old...

and this girl's eyes are green... Whereas Lisa's are blue...

But it seems that Lisa's parents are undeterred....

Interesting.... No?

JMO

BBM

Wow...sounds like someone's been tapping the wine box. :floorlaugh:

I am new this thread too. on Haven't they got enough evidence?

Welcome Estelle. It's been two years since Lisa has disappeared. In my opinion there isn't enough evidence to know what happened to baby Lisa. Hopefully she will be returned to her loving parents soon.

Welcome Estelle. It's been two years since Lisa has disappeared. In my opinion there isn't enough evidence to know what happened to baby Lisa. Hopefully she will be returned to her loving parents soon.

Thanks. I just came across this case. It is very very sad. I will read the whole thread now.

<modsnip>
All we have to go on is a handful of pictures of Lisa, & the news reports. The last report I saw from the Kansas City Police Department was that they were still waiting for Lisa's mother to provide information that only she could provide. Hopefully SOMEONE can provide a link that shows she has since cooperated with the local police...???
As far as evidence about the case, as released by the media, the last evidence I have seen released by the media & police is that there was a positive hit by an FBI Cadaver dog, that was last thing I have heard, besides the reports that the little girl from Greece was NOT Lisa....which was already obvious to most.

Someone please UPDATE if you have heard anything new from police/media!! THANKS!!! :seeya:

Thanks, it appears that someone has covered this up pretty well except for the Cadaver Dog!

<modsnip>
All we have to go on is a handful of pictures of Lisa, & the news reports. The last report I saw from the Kansas City Police Department was that they were still waiting for Lisa's mother to provide information that only she could provide. Hopefully SOMEONE can provide a link that shows she has since cooperated with the local police...???
As far as evidence about the case, as released by the media, the last evidence I have seen released by the media & police is that there was a positive hit by an FBI Cadaver dog, that was last thing I have heard, besides the reports that the little girl from Greece was NOT Lisa....which was already obvious to most.

Someone please UPDATE if you have heard anything new from police/media!! THANKS!!! :seeya:

KCPD put out a press release on October 2nd. There was no mention of a lack of cooperation from Lisa's parents. No more request for a "one on one" interview. In my opinion LE has moved on from that issue in their investigation.

It appears to me that the KCPD doesn't believe that the "cadavar" dog hit is proof that Lisa is dead. The press release includes the age progression image of Lisa which tells me they want the public to keep an eye out for her. In fact they have never said that they believe that Lisa is dead. Instead, Steve Young from the KCPD said this.

Lisa’s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/04/04/144081/six-months-later-no-new-clues.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

In my own opinion, the only people making things about DB are people who are convinced she is guilty of harming her daughter.

And that is completely out of DB's control, how readers choose to react to her doing publicity about Lisa.

JMO all that jazz

This statement from Young would seem to indicate that LE do NOT consider the alleged cadaver dog hit in the bedroom as "evidence" of Lisa's demise.

But Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said tips and leads have slowed. Several detectives from the crimes against children unit continue their investigation.

&#8220;But they have other cases they have to work, so it is back to normal,&#8221; Young said.

Lisa&#8217;s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.

www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/04/04/144081/six-months-later-no-new-clues.html#storylink=cpy

that is not an exact quote from SY. it's a reporter paraphrasing what he thinks he heard SY say... plus, mr. rice doesn't exactly have a stellar background in ethical/accurate reporting:

http://www.maynardije.org/richardprince/glenn-rice-received-strong-disciplinary-actions

I put the fact that KCPD has not announced that Lisa is dead combined with their recent press release with Lisa's age progression picture shows me that the statement by Steve Young is accurate. MOO.

Of course LE cannot announce they have evidence (proof) that anyone is dead until they find a body (cadaver dog hits or not). But, in like manner, it does not mean they believe the absent person is alive. Releasing an age progression sketch, also, does not indicate that they think a missing person is alive. It means they're hopeful as they should always be for a good outcome ~ even in spite of conflicting facts (cadaver dog hits & conflicting witnesses' statements & parents who now seem uncooperative).
I thank them for that because I am hopeful, too.
But it in no way gives any indication of what LE thinks!

Nothing new there IMO. LE has never said that there is evidence that Lisa died. They didn't find a pool of blood, photos of an apparently deceased baby and no one confessed to doing anything to hurt Lisa or seeing her dead, as far as I know. A cadaver dog hit is not specific to a certain person so that is not evidence that Lisa died. Even if considered a genuine hit it could have been caused by someone else who died.

Nothing new there IMO. LE has never said that there is evidence that Lisa died. They didn't find a pool of blood, photos of an apparently deceased baby and no one confessed to doing anything to hurt Lisa or seeing her dead, as far as I know. A cadaver dog hit is not specific to a certain person so that is not evidence that Lisa died. Even if considered a genuine hit it could have been caused by someone else who died.

Thanks.

Of course, the statement by SY is accurate. Accurate is what LE does best. They know how to be politically correct. That statement doesn't mean the parents are innocent. Did he ever say the parents are cleared of all suspicion and we have no interest in speaking with them?

LE doesn't say that someone is dead till they find them. Sometimes, more sophisticated and well trained LE will say what they believe and what the evidence shows. Most LE wont do it though, especially if there is a high profile lawyer who gets national publicity at the blink of an eye.

So saying they have no evidence of death doesn't mean there wasn't any. It just means they are not revealing anything to the public.

I believe that the press release made by the KCPD for the second anniversary of Lisa Irwin's disappearance tells us a lot. It tells us that they want to make sure that the public is still keeping an eye out for a older looking Lisa. They are still looking for tips. This is still an open investigation.

KCPD hasn't named any suspects. They haven't said that Lisa is dead. They are not asking to speak to Deborah Bradley "one on one" anymore. They have moved on from that.

They are looking for information that will solve this case and hopefully bring Lisa home to her parents.

I wish them luck.

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

I believe the press conference was obligatory and tells nothing. LE had to jump through hoops in this age of political maneuvering.

As far as talking one on one...that is over. The interview process needs to be done in the first few weeks and if people recall, the parents refused.

DB & JI refused. In the spirit of love for your child, no attorney, no cop and no media would stop parents from doing whatever is needed to find their child. These parents failed miserably at all three.

Most of people who have been through these type of cases can are not clouded by rose colored glasses. It is what it is. The parents appear to have info concerning the disappearance of the baby. The police know it and most of the population know it.

This case is baffling. I do think if the KCPD has hope for Lisa that I should too. They cared enough to use the age progression. That is all.

this case is baffling? no, not really.

a similar case was all over the news a few years ago.... a parent who claimed her baby girl was kidnapped... a parent who lied to police... a parent who quickly acquired a death penalty qualified attorney... a parent who lived in a home where a cadaver dog alerted... a parent who's attorney immediately questioned the accuracy of cadaver dogs... a parent who turned on the waterworks when necessary, especially when cameras were present... a parent who got a tattoo to mark an occasion... a parent who escaped being held legally responsible for a child's death...

pretty straight-forward to me.

donjeta-- as much as i respect your pov, don't you think that tacopina would be loudly asserting (like he did about "dirty diapers, toe nails and 10 other household items") that there had been a previous death in the house had that been the case? plus, reporters dig. if a death had occurred, wouldn't it have been reported on? surely under these circumstances it would have been quickly discovered and mentioned to any and all listening media?

jmo

like reporters bothered to dig up the identity of the unidentified man who was not DB husband and with whom she was purchasing boxed wine? They sure ran with that nonstory and it would seem to have been pretty darn easy to have discovered who that man on surveillance was.

A grown married woman in the afternoon buying boxed wine with her brother was not a very interesting story. So it did not behoove anyone to further check that out before running with it on the evening news with scandalous implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500