3/10/2011 - Shawn Adkins to be back on Bring them Home Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone to ask Shawn why he said that Hailey was promiscuous.

Hi Matou!!

Yes, That is a good Question....

Can we ask more and maybe they will see them and ask them...?

Question for SA: Is it true that searchers haven't been allowed on your grandmothers & mothers properties? Has LE searched their properties, and if not... why?

I want someone to ask Shawn why he said that Hailey was promiscuous.

You know he'll deny he ever said it. :rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest, if he did deny it, I think he could be technically telling the truth and here's why: SA does NOT strike me as the type to use relatively grown-up words like "promiscuous". Me thinks he would have used a more colloquial term. Might have been the investigator's phrasing, but I believe the message was the same. Shawn said something to imply Hailey was sexually active and no doubt he had his own calculated reason for doing so.

"Shawn, If you could change anything about the last days since Dec 25th what would it be?"

Questions for Shawn:

Do you have an attorney?

If yes, is he or she with you right now?

Do you think Billie needs an attorney?

Do you currently have a job or are you looking for work?

If not, how are you supporting yourself?

I hope they completely verify that it IS SA they are talking to.KWIM? Heck based on all the stuff I have read I could probably 'answer' the questions.

I have given up on listening to anything these two have to say; no point in asking questions, as they are not going to tell the truth. I honestly have no idea what happened to Hailey, but we are not going to learn it from either of them, I fear. I hope LE is doing their thing efficiently and effectively and can build a case somehow, even if she is not found. But I hope they have some good evidence.

Shawn: Why did you answer "Billie and me" when asked about who was responsible for Hailey's disappearance, during the poly?

Why did you threaten to kill BD & HD?

Shawn seems incapable of living life without the help of family or the latest woman ... Living back at Mama's house, Daddy got him the job he quit, no car of his own, etc.

Shawn, even if you are not arrested for the child *advertiser censored* or bestiality, let alone the disappearance of Hailey; how are you going to live your life going forward in such a small community? Even if you leave the area, your name is plastered all over the internet and you will remain a POI in a missing child case until Hailey is found. You can run but you can't hide, this will follow you anywhere you go. Have you thought about what the rest of your life will be like?

Where is Hailey Shawn?

Shawn seems incapable of living life without the help of family or the latest woman ... Living back at Mama's house, Daddy got him the job he quit, no car of his own, etc.

Quite the catch, isn't he? It's easy to see why BD just can't seem to stay away. :rolleyes:

You know he'll deny he ever said it. :rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest, if he did deny it, I think he could be technically telling the truth and here's why: SA does NOT strike me as the type to use relatively grown-up words like "promiscuous". Me thinks he would have used a more colloquial term. Might have been the investigator's phrasing, but I believe the message was the same. Shawn said something to imply Hailey was sexually active and no doubt he had his own calculated reason for doing so.

And he told LE that Billie had discussed birth control with Hailey and Billie said YES, she had told Shawn about that.
I have NO problem with Billie discussing that with Hailey. None at all..

BUT WHY TELL SHAWN ABOUT A PERSONAL ISSUE LIKE THAT BETWEEN HER AND HER YOUNG DAUGHTER?
Shawn was NOT her father or even her stepfather. My mom did NOT discuss my menstrual issues or birth control discussions with my StepFather EVER. It was none of his business. WHY DID SHE DO THAT?

To Bring Them Home,

Please do not lead and or feed the question,

Not like this: “SA, did you get a phone call the night before to go into work early Monday Morning Dec 27th?”

More Like this: “SA how did you know you had to go into work early on Monday Morning Dec 27?”

This way they answer in their own words… Not words fed to them.

So Questions to ask SA.

Explain to me in detail where you were all day, Tuesday the 28th of Dec?

Tell us what time it was that you FIRST heard Hailey was missing?

Who was the first person to tell you Hailey was missing?

When did you tell your mother Hailey was missing?

(if he answerers not the same time his mother said, ask him why would your mother say that to LE then? )
This will really get him off balance.. Challenging his Mother

(Leave a long silence here) The more silence you give someone the more likely they will tell more, most likely the truth.

What happened after 6:00 pm on Sunday Dec 26th, please tell us in detail?

Also ask him if there was ever a problem with BD and his bedroom sharing the same wall in the house as HD's.

Also ask him if the door that went out to the carport, the one right next to HD room was often used?

I like that the hosts kind of lull Billie and Shawn into a comfort zone and then ask the tough questions. Sometimes it's a little cheezy as a listener, but I think it's effective in this type of questioning. So, I'll sit through the noise about how Shawn feels about Billie, his favorite childhood haunts, and even sordid details about his fatal flings in hopes that the following questions get asked and answered:

Regarding Sunday, 12/26:
-What did you, Billie and Hailey do together?

Regarding Monday, 12/27:
-Your cell phone was pinging off the same tower that services Billie's home from about 6:30 a.m. until about 7:00 a.m. What were you doing?
-Why was your cell phone out of services for the following 90 minutes?
-Where were you between the time you left Colorado City and the time you arrived at your mom's house in Big Spring?

Regarding Tuesday, 12/28:
-Tell us everything you did on Tuesday?
-What time did you inform your mom that Hailey was missing?

If the hosts could just learn to work the switchboards and have a back up plan in case his phone "dies", we might learn more about the time line....Better definition of the three day time line (in regards to the suspect and other POIs) is the best hope for eventually finding Hailey if a confession can't be elicited, imo. Right now, there's at least a 36 hour window in any direction. I'm sure LE has it more refined because they have more cell ping data, but for all we know Shawn's and other POIs cell phones were non-operational for long periods of time on the 26th and the 28th too. ...JMO...

I like that the hosts kind of lull Billie and Shawn into a comfort zone and then ask the tough questions. Sometimes it's a little cheezy as a listener, but I think it's effective in this type of questioning. So, I'll sit through the noise about how Shawn feels about Billie, his favorite childhood haunts, and even sordid details about his fatal flings in hopes that the following questions get asked and answered:

Regarding Sunday, 12/26:
-What did you, Billie and Hailey do together?

Regarding Monday, 12/27:
-Your cell phone was pinging off the same tower that services Billie's home from about 6:30 a.m. until about 7:00 a.m. What were you doing?
-Why was your cell phone out of services for the following 90 minutes?
-Where were you between the time you left Colorado City and the time you arrived at your mom's house in Big Spring?

Regarding Tuesday, 12/28:
-Tell us everything you did on Tuesday?
-What time did you inform your mom that Hailey was missing?

If the hosts could just learn to work the switchboards and have a back up plan in case his phone "dies", we might learn more about the time line....Better definition of the three day time line (in regards to the suspect and other POIs) is the best hope for eventually finding Hailey if a confession can't be elicited, imo. Right now, there's at least a 36 hour window in any direction. I'm sure LE has it more refined because they have more cell ping data, but for all we know Shawn's and other POIs cell phones were non-operational for long periods of time on the 26th and the 28th too. ...JMO...

RB&ULBM

That is a very good point...
The more you make them feel like you understand them and care about how they think the more they will open up some and put down there guard.

FOR SA:
To Be prepared tonight here is a check list:

1. Charge battery on phone
  2. Also have back up battery
  3. Get a deadbolt for the room so no one will disturb you. Remember Last time...:crazy:
  4. Curtains on the window so nothing will disturb your train of thought:waitasec:
  5. Go to the bathroom before it starts, no interruptions.
  6. Have a big bottle of water to keep you from getting dry.
  7. Take a nap before hand to be wide awake for interview.
  8. Deactivate call waiting on your phone so BD will not disrupt your call.
  9. Put a mirror in front of you to help you be 100% honest.
  10. And remember... first one with their hand in the cookie jar gets the best cookies. (LE, Say this first one to talk gets best deal)
If you ever really cared about Hailey .... Please do the right thing!

Interesting pattern emerging -- Clint, Shawn, Billy in that order. Why is it than when Clint goes on BTH, one of the 2 (S or BJD) has to follow? No wonder there's so much discord in the family. Enough - arrests already!!

I have to state, IMHO, I was a bit dissapointed in last nights interview with CD. I understand that it would be much easier to look at child trafficking than the perps staring at him in the face -- but it's hard to fathom. I wish he would put that much passion into figuring out why SA is the only POI rather than (in as much as wants to) disregard him (MOO).

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member