3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they got a tip that CASEY was seen putting something in the wheel well.

Could be.. I guess we won't know until there's another statement from the OCSO. It might be those wedges though. That seems possible.

Isn the wheel well the area above the tire on the actual car itself? Not the where the spare tire is stored. That has been myunderstanding anyway... Maybe he hid evidence up in there, its a rather good hiding spot, he probably didnt thin HIS vehicle would ever be searched.

If nothing else, my posting this only gave Cindy another out. She'll claim the evidence was contaminated. We know she reads here. :rolleyes:

Well, they could have had gloves on. We aren't totall for sure. On the other hand, they could have picked it up with something. I notice on cop shows they use pencils to pick up guns and stuff. Also, it could have been something that they cannot dust for prints or collect touch DNA.

I think the pic was probably taken as the search wrapped up. The gloves may have already been removed. In the pic, it looks like a Mag Lite in the woman's hand and then something light and indistinct under the bag. That may be the gloves she just removed, crumpled into her other hand.

Well, they could have had gloves on. We aren't totall for sure. On the other hand, they could have picked it up with something. I notice on cop shows they use pencils to pick up guns and stuff. Also, it could have been something that they cannot dust for prints or collect touch DNA.

That just cracked me up for some reason...........

That could only make sense to me that they've already taken the gloves off. It is very crucial not to contaminate evidence by any means. I just remember the CSI team in all the other instances that they had on gloves before they stepped foot on the property and walked out with those gloves on.

Isn the wheel well the area above the tire on the actual car itself? Not the where the spare tire is stored. That has been myunderstanding anyway... Maybe he hid evidence up in there, its a rather good hiding spot, he probably didnt thin HIS vehicle would ever be searched.

That is what I thought too! They might also call the spare tire area the 5th wheel well???

They just said it was "evidence", so it doesn't necessarily have to be evidence in Caylee's disappearance. GA has been throwing around threats to demonstrators, maybe he got more specific and threatened someone with a gun. Or considered suicide and a family member asked LE to remove the gun. Who knows.

You know for some reason it always strikes me funny when one of these families who are trashing LE has no problem calling them to get rid of gawkers. Or to report taggers like stupid Scott. It's like, if you think they are so stupid, corrupt and intent on making you look bad, call somebody else when you need help. LOL

That could only make sense to me that they've already taken the gloves off. It is very crucial not to contaminate evidence by any means. I just remember the CSI team in all the other instances that they had on gloves before they stepped foot on the property and walked out with those gloves on.

Yes, maybe the white ball type thing in her hand are the gloves. I learned to take both off, one inside the other without even touching the outside of the glove. They are then in a ball.

But it almost looks like a key dangling down from that hand as well. I enlarged the pic...........could be the car key, I guess!

I would like to know how many of us thought that g had something to hide from the beginning.

They just said it was "evidence", so it doesn't necessarily have to be evidence in Caylee's disappearance. GA has been throwing around threats to demonstrators, maybe he got more specific and threatened someone with a gun. Or considered suicide and a family member asked LE to remove the gun. Who knows.

You know for some reason it always strikes me funny when one of these families who are trashing LE has no problem calling them to get rid of gawkers. Or to report taggers like stupid Scott. It's like, if you think they are so stupid, corrupt and intent on making you look bad, call somebody else when you need help. LOL

:clap::clap::clap:

Sometimes the bad guys hate you until they need you!

I would like to know how many of us thought that g had something to hide from the beginning.

I think he's acted guilty of something. I can't decide what exactly, but something. I've thought for a while that he was heavily involved with a cover-up in order to save his daughter but according to the twists this case takes daily, it could get a lot worse.

ETA: I took big notice of Casey's car last night on 20/20. (Yes, I'm ashamed to say I did watch it). But her car was spotlessly clean. The 80's bra on the front of the car didn't even have bug splatters on it. That car shined like a new penny and there's no way it was that clean after being abandoned then sitting in a tow yard from June 27th till July 15th.

Okay let us not start my poor old body on another roller coaster this morning already.

Perhaps it is simply a gun... which is not allowed to be in the house with Casey, therefore a violation of home confinement.

I think he's acted guilty of something. I can't decide what exactly, but something. I've thought for a while that he was heavily involved with a cover-up in order to save his daughter but according to the twists this case takes daily, it could get a lot worse.

Thank-you. I have had this sick gut feeling since the beginning. I hope and pray I am wrong.

Okay let us not start my poor old body on another roller coaster this morning already.

Perhaps it is simply a gun... which is not allowed to be in the house with Casey, therefore a violation of home confinement.

I dont know, seems like they would have confiscated a gun already, I am sure it occurred to them that it would be dangerous for any Anthony family member to be in the proximity of a weapon, especially with Cindy and George getting nuts out in the yard while the protestors are there....and to come at 3:45am? Must be SOMETHING....hell, at this point I dont care if it was merely a little psychological warfare on the part of LE, you know, show up in the middle of the night, banging on the door. I am sure everyone thought they were there to take Casey back to jail. In fact, KUDOS for going to get whatever it was at 3:45am. I like their style!

I really can't think of anything they could have been looking for other than that wedge. They would have proof then if it was in the car with a deceased Caylee and possibly tighten up the timeline of the chloroform. I somewhat think LE is looking to determine if the chloroform was in the car while Casey had it or after she abandoned it.

I dont know, seems like they would have confiscated a gun already, I am sure it occurred to them that it would be dangerous for any Anthony family member to be in the proximity of a weapon, especially with Cindy and George getting nuts out in the yard while the protestors are there....and to come at 3:45am? Must be SOMETHING....hell, at this point I dont care if it was merely a little psychological warfare on the part of LE, you know, show up in the middle of the night, banging on the door. I am sure everyone thought they were there to take Casey back to jail. In fact, KUDOS for going to get whatever it was at 3:45am. I like their style!

Mornin' T

I love the warfare. Love, love, love it. I've been doing my happy little dance since I got up.

I don't think we'll know for a while what they took in the bag, and tests will take time. But dang, I do hope they forgot to check something else and go back again tonight at 4:13 a.m. If I had my way, not a single one of them would have a solid night of peaceful sleep until Caylee is found. I said it earlier, and I'm saying it again:

NO REST FOR THE WICKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member