33 miners in Chile are alive, but stuck for MONTHS!

There's a group of people singing! Oh my .... this is so heartening! Are they family of the next man? There's a little girl with a balloon. :)

Also wanted to ask: are these men who are coming up now ... the sick ones? I see they're taking them in a stretcher, after they greet their loved ones.

They are bringing family down to meet them, as each comes up... might be family.

I think they are taking them out on stretchers as a precaution? not sure...

awwww the little girl is highly upset with all of the commotion... :(

be back in a bit... gotta feed my kitties

I'm back just finished feeding my puppies, minors are being offered 400,000 each for t.v. interviews, movie deals, books deals, these guys will not have to work anymore and I believe they won't be able to. They will suffer from PTSS for sometime. I'm so glad no one died or that would have been unbearable.

Did I hear right: it was around 94f down there in the mine with 90% humidity?
If so... omg, they were living in a freaking oven. I was always under the thought that it was cooler underground.

#28 is out... I am losing it watching his family tear up.

Oh dear #29's wife is very emotional... poor lady.

The president of Chile sure has a nice smile and seems so genuinely happy to greet the miners as they come out.

The president of Chile sure has a nice smile and seems so genuinely happy to greet the miners as they come out.

He does doesn't he? His smile makes him seem.... more normal than most of our politicians imo. He has a nice genuine smile imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back