4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

9:00AM: KOHBERGER'S PHONE BEGINS TO MOVE
9:32AM: PHONE IS PICKED UP NEAR MOSCOW MURDER HOUSE
12:36PM: KOHBERGER DRIVES PAST KATE'S CUP OF JOE COFFEE STAND
12:46PM: KOHBERGER VISITS ALBERTSON'S GROCERY STORE
From cellphone data produced by prosecutors

I will have to find the source since it is from a screenshot I took awhile ago
He was probably completely confused when he saw no police activity near the house the next morning.

The "perfect" juror for BK would be an older, grumpy, male who is distrustful of cell phones, technology, high school diploma, divorced, not a college graduate. Sort of a loner type, who could understand a person going out at night to look at stars.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The "perfect" juror for BK would be an older, grumpy, male who is distrustful of cell phones, technology, high school diploma, divorced, not a college graduate. Sort of a loner type, who could understand a person going out at night to look at stars.

<modsnip>
Looking at stars or counting out of state license plates MOO his hobby and what he had long done is immaterial.
AT seems to know how to use misdirection masterfully.

His whereabouts 11/13/22 2:47am to 4:48am is the question.

I think people - myself included - are misunderstanding the alibi.

His alibi is Wawawai park and that area.

"Cell phone data places Kohberger near Wawawai park in the early hours of Nov. 13, 2022, nearly 40 minutes from the scene of the homicides."

The REASON he was out there that night is because on a regular basis he

1.) Goes for drives
2.) Jogs
3.) Hikes
4.) Looks at moon and stars
5.) Sometimes takes pictures of the countryside which proves he does these things

His photos are from different occasions. There is none zero zilch mention of any photos from the night he needs to have an alibi.

View attachment 501601

Map of Wawawai Park - Pullman - Moscow
AT said Wawawai Park was one of the locations BK went and insinuated there were more. SY is the first witness she has named, but there may be more. She says she can prove where BK was. My expectation is that SY would have BK's metadata proving exact GPS coordinates.

Now that we know from the last hearing that the prosecution still has not given AT the finalized CAST Report which was due at the end of April 2024. At this point, I'm honestly wondering if the CAST Report was ever finalized? AT said there was a draft CAST Report, but if you read the PCA, BP says he consulted with a member of the CAST Team but says he(BP) was able to determine the estimated locations for BK's phone. But BP is not qualified to determine estimated locations for BK's phone which may explain why the PCA is... well...messy. So, I'm not sure what to think of this situation. Maybe the FBI never completed the CAST Report?

From the PCA page 13:
Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 12.50.45 AM.png

tbf & MOO, that’s his normal demeanor. I promise! At least based on the (many) times I’ve been in his court, going back to when he was our magistrate judge, and that demeanor has continued during his time as our district judge.

I can’t express an opinion on other courts, but that collegial atmosphere in our courts is the way it’s been in Latah County for over 30 years.

That’s not to say there are never fireworks — there are — but they get squashed pretty quickly, MOO.
Good to know that is the norm. Thanks.

Likely, the only witness to BK's activity that night is BK himself. I suspect what the defense is trying to accomplish is to enter some type of evidence that BK was driving around minding his own business without putting BK on the stand. It doesn't seem to me that he has appropriate communication skills to positively influence a jury.

For what seems to be a well-thought out plan, I wonder why he took his phone with him at all. He could have left it at home and said he was sleeping. He could have taken it to a location well away from Moscow and left it in a safe hiding place and then retrieved it on his way home (providing evidence he was not at the scene).

As for the weather, there seemed to be good visibility in the LE video taken from fraternity row, and the white car doesn't seem to be obscured in those videos.

source is fox news

4:04 a.m.​

A 2015 white Hyundai Elantra, believed to be driven by Kohberger, is seen driving into the area, according to the affidavit. Police said it was the fourth time he passed by the house that morning, starting at 3:29 a.m.

4:20 a.m.​

The white Elantra, which hadn't been seen since 4:04 a.m., drives from King Road "at a high rate of speed,"

Where it stopped pinging when he left Pullman till it was turned back on south of Moscow... so what time was the white Elantra first seen on video driving by the house?
Where it stopped pinging when he left Pullman till it was turned back on south of Moscow... so what time was the white Elantra first seen on video driving by the house?
the first time it was captured on video by the house was 3:29 am.
see my post above

First pass was at 3:29am.

Star gazing is just a red herring .... The Motion implies there are some photos to show BK is out in the countryside at night.
It is vague - unclear - of just what these photos actually show .

It's like this:

John Doe likes to take long walks late at night down country roads a mile outside of his neighbourhood. He likes to look for deer and walk for exercise. On a few occasions here and there he has taken photos of deer crossing the road.

So at 4:00am a murder happens on Friday the 13th of October and John gets arrested a month later.

In John's State the defendant must submit an alibi defense if the defense is planning on using an alibi defense at trial. This means the defense must turn over any alibi evidence such as security camera footage or phone videos or phone photos...etc... And also give prosecutors a list of witnesses if they have any.

There is a time limit...The prosecution needs time to investigate the alibi evidence and interview any witnesses. The prosecution also needs time to secure their own evidence and rebuttal witnesses etc....

So the defense says that John Doe's alibi is that he was out walking that night like he usually does. To prove it they have some phone photos and phone videos that John took of deer crossing the road on September 19th, September 30th, October 5th and wait, a photo back in August of the moon and stars.

So even though John has no phone proof from the night in question, nothing on his phone from Friday the 13th of October, the jury should still just believe his alibi because, well, he has been out walking other nights, right?

And if he was out walking on those other nights shouldn't the jury just logically conclude that of course John was out walking a mile from his home when the murder took place?

Just walking, watching deer cross the road, and even gazing at the moon and stars.

Now if you were a juror at John Doe's trial wouldn't you believe what Anne Taylor is telling you about John's alibi?

2 Cents... (A 2 Cent Headache)
It seems the defense has more than just say so. AT wrote:Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.32.44 AM.pngAnd then AT added this concerning piece of information:
Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.31.09 AM.png
Page 2 of:

IMO, the prosecution should be concerned and actively looking into this allegation. AT cannot lie in a court document. This is NOT a bluff. She knows what BT SHOULD have. If he doesn't have it, BT needs to find out why not and if he does have it and is withholding it, either accidentally or on purpose, that's illegal. He should do everything in his power to turn it over to the defense quickly. With the completely disorganized discovery he's turned over to the defense, he could explain he didn't know he had it, I suppose. The Judge should then appoint a Discovery Special Master.

All JMO.

It seems the defense has more than just say so. AT wrote:View attachment 501776And then AT added this concerning piece of information:
View attachment 501775
Page 2 of:

IMO, the prosecution should be concerned and actively looking into this allegation. AT cannot lie in a court document. This is NOT a bluff. She knows what BT SHOULD have. If he doesn't have it, BT needs to find out why not and if he does have it and is withholding it, either accidentally or on purpose, that's illegal. He should do everything in his power to turn it over to the defense quickly. With the completely disorganized discovery he's turned over to the defense, he could explain he didn't know he had it, I suppose. The Judge should then appoint a Discovery Special Master.

All JMO.
Zetx methodology is apparently untested, relies on a formula not based in radio engineering principles and is controversial.

Looking at stars or counting out of state license plates MOO his hobby and what he had long done is immaterial.
AT seems to know how to use misdirection masterfully.

His whereabouts 11/13/22 2:47am to 4:48am is the question.

Thankfully, rarely is the guilt or innocence proven via the selection of the jury. Usually, it is the law and what evidence and rebuttal is given.

Now, when the facts and evidence are sketchy and not clear cut, THEN is when the jury pool can make a difference. Look at the OJ case. The DNA evidence went over their heads.

Last edited:
Thankfully, rarely is the guilt or innocence proven via the selection of the jury. Usually, it is the law and what evidence and rebuttal is given.

Now, when the facts and evidence are sketchy and not clear cut, THEN is when the jury pool can make a difference. Look at the OJ case. The DNA evidence went over their heads.

And the glove didn't fit!!! LOL

Zetx methodology is apparently untested, relies on a formula not based in radio engineering principles and is controversial.

SR testifies on more than just ZetX. We don't know what the defense is using yet. IMO, it will turn out the defense are using metadata. Metadata IS tested and IS proven to be far more reliable than CAST report data which uses cellular data because metadata shows the exact location whereas cellular data does not. But its may turn out the defense also uses cellular data. It will be interesting to see what happens.

All JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back