48 Hours: Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder - 18 February 2017 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS

Have they even mentioned the $4 million + in life insurance proceeds yet???

Maybe I missed it?

Okay, it took 53 minutes to get to that important fact

Not that I have heard and it is almost over. Ugh. SO disappointed.

I stopped watching after 20 minutes of how great Mark was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would not do that to his children..? He is doing it to his children over and over again.

-Nin

The end. Complete waste of time, pointless and hurtful. I am so very sorry for Teresa's family.

-Nin

Infuriating.

I now have a very different opinion of 48 Hours.

In the edits as they sign off they say IN PRINT that Teresa's mother now has custody of the children. WTH?!? Why not ask WHY?!? Expound on THAT important FACT.

I am so mad I can barely speak. At nearly everyone in that piece. Need to cool off....

Mrs Moriarty, why do you think Mark went to the office on the day of his murdered wife's- and the mother of his children- funeral and threw out computer peripherals? Yes?

And that's only one of the brick questions out there.

-Nin

I'm very dissapointed also. I did figure 1 thing out (besides the fact I can't get that hour back..ugh)..and that is...I now know that the step sister will be a witness for the defense. I've been wondering who would be....ohhh,,,and faga if he could.

Did anyone else catch that MS and JR will be tried together? How does that work? Tried together with 1 jury? (sorry for the ignorance)

Justice for TS!!

Unfortunately, there was a real victim attached to the subject of that "Murder is Entertainment" show. I am hopeful that the good people who will make up the jury pool will recognize the truth. I wanted to smack the smug off that ugly mug of MS.

Thanks for the play by play. Saves me the agony of watching it.

I'm 3 hours behind you, but I don't think I can take anymore BS. I'm not going to watch it.

Sometimes, I think it would be easier to be unaware.... Just whistling as you work, head in the clouds.

I've spent the last 24 hours trying to catch up on this case on here after seeing a preview for this show tonight and as I'm sure you all are aware that was a big task with all the "twists and turns like the Missouri River" as they say-and in that short amount of time I've learned enough that I feel as cheated and angry as you all that have probably been following this case since the beginning..Shame on 48 Hours for that horrid spin they put on this and for poor Teresa..thanks to Websleuths you guys truly do an amazing job with everything I can't say that enough..with that said for a newbie such as me what would be the best place to see all of the most telling evidence against MS? I feel it may take me a month to sift through it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back