5-9-12 Steven Powell Trial *GUILTY!!!* 6-15-12 SENTENCING HEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of this is going to be too nasty to post, but I am at werk and can only watch the video with no sound so as not to disturb my co-workers.

Are you kidding me? He's going to leave out the pic of him having a happy ending to Susan's picture? GRRRRRRRRRR I don't like this judge.

I know some of this is going to be too nasty to post, but I am at werk and can only watch the video with no sound so as not to disturb my co-workers.

can you sneak an earplug?

Shouldn't all of this have been hashed out by now?

I'm gonna stick with euphemisms, no time out. :)

I do hope that the bathroom videos aren't shown in court/livestream, those poor girls and their families shouldn't be subjected to that.

Oooh Ann Bremnar is the attorney for the victims here too!

I'm gonna stick with euphemisms, no time out. :)

I do hope that the bathroom videos aren't shown in court/livestream, those poor girls and their families shouldn't be subjected to that.

I saw the term "happy ending" used in a John Travolta article.

Melinda Rogers ‏ @mrogers_trib

Attorneys talking about issue of letting mother of victim be id'd with initials in court instead of by her name.

What link is everyone watching because the link listed is not working for me.

TIA

Are you kidding me? He's going to leave out the pic of him having a happy ending to Susan's picture? GRRRRRRRRRR I don't like this judge.

BBM I think that is one of the specials at the Chinese restaurant we go to once in awhile. I will never be able to order that without thinking of steve. :barf:

Attorneys talking about issue of letting mother of victim be id'd with initials in court instead of by her name.

I can't see the videos but this one seems like a no-brainer to me, I hope the request is granted, I imagine schoolmates will deduce the victim right away once they know the last name.

Culpepper "Kids sometimes tease other kids for unjustified reasons," he said. "I will allow the mother to be addressed by her initials"

I am remaining seated quietly during the recess, but I still can't tell what's going on. :)

ETA: I'm not at the trial, just listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500