5 Nov 2010 - KUTV - Talks to Josh Powell

Oh, yes, POI. We underestimate your discipline. And you underestimate our persistence, perseverance and determination. Is this your attempt to get your life back to normal? Don't plan on it.

Of course SP is the one who talks about sex:

SP believes his daughter-in-law ran off with a boyfriend. He said Susan talked with her friends about sex and the sexual encounters she had before meeting her husband.

“Susan’s very sexually motivated, and she’s very financially motivated,” SP said.

chantrey/sp is a pig [IMHO]

SP believes his daughter-in-law ran off with a boyfriend. He said Susan talked with her friends about sex and the sexual encounters she had before meeting her husband.

“Susan’s very sexually motivated, and she’s very financially motivated,” SP said.

Sounds like he's projecting..

:furious: OKEY DOKEY!!! I do believe SP protests too much. I suspect SP is Psychologically Projecting.. Aaaannnnd because he said these things about the mother of his grandchildren I'm not going to let this go.:nono:
I just can't help but wonder if Susan rebuffed him due to his making a sexually motivated pass to her? Wouldn't surprise me one bit..........See below..

http://www.suite101.com/content/what-is-projection-a60383Projection, according to Carl Jung, occurs when a person sees in another qualities they themselves possess. This phenomenon goes on daily in most relationships and encounters.
Whenever a person is convinced that the awful qualities seen in another person have nothing to do with him or herself, a projection is mostly likely being engaged. This does not mean, however, that these qualities are not present. It merely means that they probably exist, to some extent, in the person observing them.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection[/ame]
To understand the process, consider a person in a couple who has thoughts of infidelity. Instead of dealing with these undesirable thoughts consciously, they unconsciously project these feelings onto the other person, and begin to think that the other has thoughts of infidelity and may be having an affair. Thus one can obtain 'acquittal by his conscience - if he projects his own impulses to faithlessness on to the partner to whom he owes faith'[8].In this sense, projection is related to denial, arguably the only defense mechanism that is more primitive than projection.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection[/ame]

Projection, like all defense mechanisms, provides a function whereby a person can protect their conscious mind from a feeling that is otherwise repulsive.​

Projection can also be established as a means of obtaining or justifying certain actions that would normally be found atrocious or heinous. This often means projecting false accusations, information, etc. onto an individual for the sole purpose of maintaining a self-created illusion.​

In my opinion and it is my opinion only, I'd say this about sums it up for both SP and Jr.

Yes, it seems obvious that SP holds a great amount of resentment toward women. I wouldn't be surprised if him and JP talked about harming Susan before it happened, and if SP helped goad him into it. What an awful environment for the boys to be experiencing. I guess the good thing is that the more SP talks, the more he ensures that he won't have any chance at custody once JP is finally arrested.

Will he write a song about that? :angel:

It all boils down to "Do you believe his story or not??? If you don't believe it, you are right on track thinking this guy is an(insert remark of choice). If you don't, then everything you know is wrong...all of the so called facts are fiction.

"Susan we will find you and justice will be served" Susan or Josh or ??? you are welcome in my community anytime...dont worry we wont hang you for us making fools of ourselves.

OMG! I can't even bring myself to read the interview. Would never sleep tonight. How dare they say such stuff?

Praying for justice here.

I can't even explain how I felt when I saw what this and his enabler father said about poor Susan! How could they?

I think they're talking now because JP is tired of being talked about on the internet and perhaps even neighbors. But he should know, that this little interview is going to have the opposite effect.

Now most are more sick and disgusted of him, IMHO. This is NOT the way to endure oneself to the public at large.

I can't even imagine how her friends and family feel after seeing this interview.

:mad:
JMHO
fran

PS....oh, and what's with Susan cleaning a 'red spot' on the carpet that night? I thought she was sick!

Now we KNOW it was a RED SPOT! Thanks for the info guys! :loser:

This is my favorite part. Go Jennifer!

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/50609169-78/powell-josh-susan-family.html.csp?page=4

(snip)
The Graveses also shot down Josh Powell’s assertion that Susan is mentally ill and that Chuck Cox is controlling.
The irony, the Graveses said, is that one of Josh Powell’s brothers has been diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic. Steve Powell, they said, is a controlling person who often drives the actions of some of his children. With mental illness running in the family, the Graveses wonder if Josh might be the one suffering from it.

What - killing her wasn't enough (IMHO). Now they have to go to the paper and say awful and disgusting things about her.

The whole Powell family makes me want to vomit.

MOOOOO

Mel

It was just a matter of time ... JP could not and would not keep his mouth shut.
JP -
Keep on listening to your Daddy, and you will surely solve this case, little boy. Keep giving the media your delusional views and you will find yourself just where everyone else of your ilk now reside.
I actually thought that Daddy and JP were smarter than this though. I'm happy they were not because this will put him exactly where he belongs ... and hopefully Daddy will be his cell mate.

Wow, even Jason Young went longer than a year without opening his mouth!!!

Just an FYI - got a tweet from FindSusan that said Susan's parents and Josh's sister & BIL are gonna be on GMA Monday morning.

I can't even explain how I felt when I saw what this and his enabler father said about poor Susan! How could they?

I think they're talking now because JP is tired of being talked about on the internet and perhaps even neighbors. But he should know, that this little interview is going to have the opposite effect.

Now most are more sick and disgusted of him, IMHO. This is NOT the way to endure oneself to the public at large.

I can't even imagine how her friends and family feel after seeing this interview.

:mad:
JMHO
fran

PS....oh, and what's with Susan cleaning a 'red spot' on the carpet that night? I thought she was sick!

Now we KNOW it was a RED SPOT! Thanks for the info guys! :loser:

Yeah, that was a new little tidbit.

And the idea that she was leaving her husband and boys for some sexy, rich man, but had to be sure to clean the carpets and set up the fans right before she abandoned them, well that is just ridiculous. As infuriating as it was to see what those idjits said about her, I welcome it. Everything those boneheads say will just work against them in the end.

This is my favorite part. Go Jennifer!

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/50609169-78/powell-josh-susan-family.html.csp?page=4

(snip)
The Graveses also shot down Josh Powell’s assertion that Susan is mentally ill and that Chuck Cox is controlling.
The irony, the Graveses said, is that one of Josh Powell’s brothers has been diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic. Steve Powell, they said, is a controlling person who often drives the actions of some of his children. With mental illness running in the family, the Graveses wonder if Josh might be the one suffering from it.

Gee, seems like spill over from the elections....mud slinging out the ying yang on both sides. Not pretty to hand out your dirty laundry to be hung for public view.

So what WAS the catalyst for all this? Will it lead to anything in finding Susan?

Gee, seems like spill over from the elections....mud slinging out the ying yang on both sides. Not pretty to hand out your dirty laundry to be hung for public view.

So what WAS the catalyst for all this? Will it lead to anything in finding Susan?

Mud slingling is not what I think of when I hear someone stand up for a crime victim.

I hope JP and his dad saw the broadcast this morning. Even Ashley Banfield doesn't believe these two!

I personally would like JP to keep talking to the press. His dad too!

Have her parents applied for custody of the kids? It's obvious by this latest publicity stunt, those two children are NOT in a healthy environment. Who knows what these people are telling these young boys about their mom.

Oh, and is the brother that's determined mentally ill in the same home with these children? :eek:

JMHO
fran

PS....I hope Susan's family knows 99% of the people out here believe them vs JP! I personally don't know what these two thought they would prove by coming out in the press a year after the fact! :mad:................but KEEP TALKING, PLEASE!

It all boils down to "Do you believe his story or not??? If you don't believe it, you are right on track thinking this guy is an(insert remark of choice). If you don't, then everything you know is wrong...all of the so called facts are fiction.

"Susan we will find you and justice will be served" Susan or Josh or ??? you are welcome in my community anytime...dont worry we wont hang you for us making fools of ourselves.
Ummmm...... okay......... so I don't believe it, which is good as it was the only choice you gave me. But the rest of your post made me confused.

It all boils down to "Do you beleive his story or not??? If you "Don't believe it, your are right on track thinking this guy is an(insert remark of choice). If you "Do" then everything you know it wrong...all of the so called facts are fiction.

edited by user 11/08/10

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back