50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was messing around with the pictures a bit in Photoshop myself, and what kept catching my attention was the little curve in the nose bone... see how it kind of juts towards his left eye a bit (our right)? BK and SD have matching juts, as though perhaps his/their noses were broken. Also his right (our left) ear has a bit of point to it, at least in the pictures. They matched up perfectly for me, as I can see they did for dimples. Very cool overlay, by the way.

I may not be able to sleep tonight I am so excited about this!

Lurker jumping in here. You all are amazing! I was a bit doubtful until I saw the overlay...Wow. I didn't go back to see if you all had this picture yet but there is a different one on this site of Mr. Kyle...

http://illinoismissingadults.com/

Not sure if it will help with comparing the two.

I was messing around with the pictures a bit in Photoshop myself, and what kept catching my attention was the little curve in the nose bone... see how it kind of juts towards his left eye a bit (our right)? BK and SD have matching juts, as though perhaps his/their noses were broken. Also his right (our left) ear has a bit of point to it, at least in the pictures. They matched up perfectly for me, as I can see they did for dimples. Very cool overlay, by the way.

I may not be able to sleep tonight I am so excited about this!

I won't sleep tonight either!!

So sorry! Not sure what the hmmm was for... back to lurking....
Sorry...was just trying to remember the page where we had those listed so you could go look at them is all! I hmmm..when I am thinking. LOL

Don't keep lurking! Jump right in! This is exciting! We may have done what the FBI and LE could not do in all this time...and we did it in a bit over a month and in 13 pages. LOL (WTG, Macon!)

Wow guys and gals.

I think you've found him!! Honestly.

I googled the two locations - Canary Islands and Richmond Hill, Ga - and it's pretty much a straight shot. Granted, it's a LOOOOONG distance, but Steve is dead on (no pun intended) for BK.

My gosh, what a story if it turns out to be him. Someone had to have picked him up in the ocean and "dumped" him on land without contacting authorities for whatever reason...

This will kill me tomorrow. I can't get on this site at work.

Good luck folks....will definitely see everyone here tomorrow!! And,

Good work even if it isn't him....

Those two photos do look alike, same style mustache looks like too!

If he wasn't an experienced windsurfer, he may have spent days holding onto a broken windsurfer before being picked up by a large vessel traveling towards the US. That is the most plausible explanation I can think of.

Have been reading and never posted here about Benjamin, but you guys and gals are remarkable. I think you have a match!!!! If this isn't him I would agree that Steve has a twin. Can't wait to find out the results.

I have a question...If this is Steve...and he was presumed and declared dead...I would say there would be a life insurance policy which would have gone to his wife. Would she have to pay this back if he turns up alive?

I am sure if this is her husband tho...she would gladly return the money! I know I would!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean