50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BK's weight listed is his current weight, not when he was found....but anyway, Steve Dewey has been ruled out.

Yes, I received an e-mail, from a relative of Steve Dewey, with the information.

Does anyone have the information regarding his weight in 2004? I did a run back through the threads, but can't find anything...I could have missed it.

The photo of Douglas Alan Mueller was a stunning resemblance to me, anyone else think it is possible? Doe case #
1238DMAZ

Douglas Alan Mueller, is blond and BK has brown hair.

mjak

BK's present build is listed at 5'11" and around 240-260 lbs...if you take a look at Mark Lane Smith, for example
(Charley project http://charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_mark.html)
he is listed at around that height and weight, yet his build looks very round to me compared to BK.

I have wondered for a while how accurate BK's weight is.

Ok, first off all i'd like to apologize, i havent been on here in awhile, the reason i came on here is because i talked w/ Benjaman and had to see for myself that someone would actually question if this is real or not. How rude & unthoughtful to whoever the one is who is questioning it, First off, the reason Benjaman doesnt not come on here and reply himself is because he is not great with computers & doesnt type very well and he is working on trying to get his life going, im not sure how many of you have lost your memory and had to try & rebuild your life while not being able to even get a social security card but if you can imagine im sure its Difficult dont you think? 2nd, if this was a fake, why would it be in the doe network & if indeed it was a fake someone would have recognized him & turned him in. I have alot going on in my life right now i have been trying to take care of, but, i'm not going to just sit here & do nothing while other people are now trying to wonder if its real or not so i will be trying to take some time out to specifically work on helping Benjaman. For those of you who dont know btw, Darrell Austrew has been ruled out by DNA, also, Benjamans DNA has been entered into codis so if you think that a missing person could be him, see if you can get a family member to enter their DNA so they can run it with Benajamans. Thank you
(my email addy is rosered84@comcast.net just incase anyone wants to email me i check that more often because its easier)
Heidi K

Douglas Alan Mueller, is blond and BK has brown hair.

mjak

It's my opinion that BK's hair looks to be a dark/dirty dishwater color. His skin tone and eye color appear to me that it is possible he was blonde or a darker blonde at a younger age and like many of us blondes, our hair gets darker as we age. Does anyone else see this? I wouldn't rule out someone who was blonde at a younger age.

just my :twocents:

It's my opinion that BK's hair looks to be a dark/dirty dishwater color. His skin tone and eye color appear to me that it is possible he was blonde or a darker blonde at a younger age and like many of us blondes, our hair gets darker as we age. Does anyone else see this? I wouldn't rule out someone who was blonde at a younger age.

just my :twocents:

I agree, we have more substantial things to look at then hair color that can surely rule him out or keep him in the :confused: category.

Ok, first off all i'd like to apologize, i havent been on here in awhile, the reason i came on here is because i talked w/ Benjaman and had to see for myself that someone would actually question if this is real or not. How rude & unthoughtful to whoever the one is who is questioning it, First off, the reason Benjaman doesnt not come on here and reply himself is because he is not great with computers & doesnt type very well and he is working on trying to get his life going, im not sure how many of you have lost your memory and had to try & rebuild your life while not being able to even get a social security card but if you can imagine im sure its Difficult dont you think? 2nd, if this was a fake, why would it be in the doe network & if indeed it was a fake someone would have recognized him & turned him in. I have alot going on in my life right now i have been trying to take care of, but, i'm not going to just sit here & do nothing while other people are now trying to wonder if its real or not so i will be trying to take some time out to specifically work on helping Benjaman. For those of you who dont know btw, Darrell Austrew has been ruled out by DNA, also, Benjamans DNA has been entered into codis so if you think that a missing person could be him, see if you can get a family member to enter their DNA so they can run it with Benajamans. Thank you
(my email addy is rosered84@comcast.net just incase anyone wants to email me i check that more often because its easier)
Heidi K

We appreciate your input, however, Lighting the Way Home is working directly with BK's advocate, FBI, GBI, and LE involved in this case. We are the ones that facilitated collection of DNA. I am not yet sure it has been run, believe??? Has it been run yet? I know they have it, but has it been put through?

Those that are working this case 'in real life' know exactly what is going on. Those that are not privvy to facts such as we are have every right to question whether this is real or not until they have proof otherwise. Trying to sleuth a case and find truth and answers is not rude and unthoughtful and I do not appreciate you coming here and attacking our posters. You have not been here enough to know what is and has been going on. We offered our hand to work with you the 1st time you showed up here but you did not reply to our requests.

At this point, everyone at WS knows LTWH is working this case locally, behind the scenes, and those that are helping and have been since the beginning are included. We were told by BK that he has an advocate and at this moment we are working with that person directly.

We welcome any help, suggestions, etc.

Please understand that those that have doubts have reasons. They are not trying to be hurtful. They are trying to figure this very confusing case out.

it has been collected and processed. As of 1/31/2008, it had been entered into CODIS but not run for matches. It is done by priority of public safety-for example, if there are active cases where there might be a serial rapist or killer, their DNA is entered and run because it is a matter of public safety. Make sense? BK is low on the rungs to be run, not that it won't happen of course.

Right, Christine. Right now those who have a different hair color listed than what Benjaman has are just sitting in the "Those who need investigation" thread with a :confused: by their name and it lists their hair color as a reason they can be ruled out but I'm waiting for a more "valid" reason that they can be ruled out besides just basing it on their hair color.

I hope I made sense in what I just said?? LOL

I agree, we have more substantial things to look at then hair color that can surely rule him out or keep him in the :confused: category.

I need the help of anyone else from Indiana or anyone that might be able to track down this information. Last week as I was getting ready for work I had the TV on the morning news and they said coming up some new information in an old unsolved case of 2 missing people. For some reason I thought it might be a father and daughter and I think they said from the 80's and it was in Indiana. They showed side by side pics of the girl and the man, and the man really kind of looked like BK to me. I missed the rest of the program and have not been able to find anything out about it. I think they said the girls last name was Pickett. or Puckit...

I really wanted to see this because of the resemblence to BK

I really really really like

Mark Lane Smith

I also like

Ronald Zellmer, Siegfried Woelki(this one has 2 photos, one on right much more like BK,

I need the help of anyone else from Indiana or anyone that might be able to track down this information. Last week as I was getting ready for work I had the TV on the morning news and they said coming up some new information in an old unsolved case of 2 missing people. For some reason I thought it might be a father and daughter and I think they said from the 80's and it was in Indiana. They showed side by side pics of the girl and the man, and the man really kind of looked like BK to me. I missed the rest of the program and have not been able to find anything out about it. I think they said the girls last name was Pickett. or Puckit...

I really wanted to see this because of the resemblence to BK

In local news I found a cold missing case from 1986 being reopened for an elderly woman named Pullen. The story run right before it was for a Congressman with the last name of Puckett running for re-election. Can you check the website of the news station, or give me the letters used to id it?

It was for Walter "Tom" Smith and Karen Jo Smith, I think?

They are actually two separate cases, and Walter is on our list for possible BK...

Does this sound like what you heard?

It was for Walter "Tom" Smith and Karen Jo Smith, I think?

They are actually two separate cases, and Walter is on our list for possible BK...

Does this sound like what you heard?

Dang, I was searching too, hadn't come up with anything yet. Going to search the 2 you mention to see if there was a recent newscast.

Believe, has Walter Smith been ruled out? Or needs further investigating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500