50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to Bruce McCormick from Purdue, I did a search, and found a Bruce McCormick who works as a advisor for Akers Capital. There is a reference to him stating:

"Bruce McCormick is currently Director of Strategic Business Development at Intel Corporation. In this position Mr. McCormick is responsible for wireless investment strategy. Mr. McCormick's 26 years in technology management includes processor, peripheral and memory marketing management, business development and management and manufacturing experience. Mr. McCormick earned a Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University and a MBA from Santa Clara University."

link: http://www.akerscapital.com/team/index.html
Ah, great find, Synthia. I think we could rule out Bruce McCormick, then. Does everyone else think so, too?

ETA: Welcome to WS, missellen!!

Hmmmm Twins ??? Brothers they just looked so much alike dangit

Thats what I had always assumed he was there for a long time unconnsious with his eyes open. Which led to his eye surgeries etc.

Yes that's what I thought too, which is why the paramedics saying that he was sweaty stuck in my mind. What is the weather like there? I am not familiar with the landscape etc Is it hot and dry or very humid where they found him? Also were the ants on him when they found him or just the bites? I looked into these fire ants and there seems to be lots of varieties but most say the bites only last around a week unless scratched and infected or the person has an allergic reaction which could also induce unconciousness.:confused: Could the bites have happened some time before he lost conciousness?

Thanks for the warm welcome also. You guys are amazing and I'm sure the mystery will be uncovered from all your hard work:)

Yes that's what I thought too, which is why the paramedics saying that he was sweaty stuck in my mind. What is the weather like there? I am not familiar with the landscape etc Is it hot and dry or very humid where they found him? Also were the ants on him when they found him or just the bites? I looked into these fire ants and there seems to be lots of varieties but most say the bites only last around a week unless scratched and infected or the person has an allergic reaction which could also induce unconciousness.:confused: Could the bites have happened some time before he lost conciousness?

Thanks for the warm welcome also. You guys are amazing and I'm sure the mystery will be uncovered from all your hard work:)

Welcome, MissEllen. MOST of the ansswers regarding the conditions BK was noted to experience when he was found can be read here on this thread, first post: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55073
The info comes from his DOE network flyer.

He had been beaten, was unclothed, had extensive sun damage, insect bites, cataracts from prolonged sun exposure while unconscious, and also a few other details are mentioned.

If he didn't miss a single semester of school...it should be fairly easy to figure. How long does it take to get an MS in Engineering?

Back in 1970-75, I'd say 4 years. 2 years of the general ed and 2 years of special eng classes. Now days, it takes 5-6 years because most students can not afford to be full time students until they are done and/or they need remedial classes to get through the general ed classes and I am sure there are a thousand other reasons also. But in the 70's I would think most completed in 4 years.

Salem

Ah, great find, Synthia. I think we could rule out Bruce McCormick, then. Does everyone else think so, too?

ETA: Welcome to WS, missellen!!

I disagree I would not rule this out yet...maybe twin, maybe cousin, maybe him? More research IMO is needed, FWIW.

i found this on a Bruce McCormick. However, I can't tell how old the information is.

Bruce McCormick is currently Director of Strategic Business Development at Intel Corporation. In this position Mr. McCormick is responsible for wireless investment strategy. Mr. McCormick's 26 years in technology management includes processor, peripheral and memory marketing management, business development and management and manufacturing experience. Mr. McCormick earned a Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University and a MBA from Santa Clara University.

Link: http://www.akerscapital.com/team/content.html#bruce

I know the initials are from the burger king but still BK - Bruce Kent? He does look an awful lot like our BK but I'm still not sure about the nose, Bruce's nose looks bigger, wider than BK's nose, to me at least.

i found this on a Bruce McCormick. However, I can't tell how old the information is.

Bruce McCormick is currently Director of Strategic Business Development at Intel Corporation. In this position Mr. McCormick is responsible for wireless investment strategy. Mr. McCormick's 26 years in technology management includes processor, peripheral and memory marketing management, business development and management and manufacturing experience. Mr. McCormick earned a Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University and a MBA from Santa Clara University.

Link: http://www.akerscapital.com/team/content.html#bruce

I have been plugging away at Ancestry trying to see if our above has siblings et al-I cannot tell, but I do want to check with FBI Bill and see if when he ran BK's prints, it ran against any civilian data bases...some of these firms bond I know.

LOL I would love to know if you contacted the Professor named Benjamin Kyle? Please just say yes or no...so I can take care of it. Thanks!

LOL It was to anyone, Believe. I kept asking on different threads and no one responded. Is there a reason no one wanted to talk to the Professor who has the same name and even some characteristics as BK?

LOL It was to anyone, Believe. I kept asking on different threads and no one responded. Is there a reason no one wanted to talk to the Professor who has the same name and even some characteristics as BK?

I can't speak for anyone else-it hasn't resonated as much with me although that doesn't mean a hill of beans in terms of it's possibilities. As long as no one is leaping forward indicating they contacted him, go for it friend if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125