50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have a place for Ben or his nurse to see all the questions, if he feels this is something he would like to do. I would just be happy, if maybe twice a week, we could get some feedback from Ben or his nurse. As I stated before, maybe the emails to the catholic churches are being read and passed, but not the avenue we need. There is also, Trinity Broadcasting(TBN), Daystar, etc.
And Dream, Yes, I will take Crimestoppers, but I will need advice from you on the steps I need to follow. I will look at the links you have above and see what I need, and in the mean time, email and let me know what else I need to know and do.

I have a email ready to send the ELLEN show, give me your opinions on this:

Dear Ellen:
I know with the holiday season we barely have time to pay attention to what is going on around us, but the year will be ending and again this amnesia victim, will not find out who he is. If you would kindly put his photo up on the Big Screen behind you, maybe someone watching your show will see him, and call the FBI with an identification. It has been over 4 years since his discovery in Richmond Hills, Georgia, and I hope this man can find out who he is.
-------------------------------
put the small email flyer insert
and also add this information:
Here are some places you can read about him. He has chosen the name BENJAMAN KYLE, Benjaman he feels familiar with, and Kyle, just a last name.
He is on the DOE network, case 1007umga. The link to the site is http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007umga.html
If you would like to read more about Benjaman Kyle, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147
This article "A real live Nobody" was written on September 27, 2007 in the Savannagn Morning News, http://savannahnow.com/node/364434
The Dr. Phil show link is : http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1146
Truveo: http://www.truveo.com/Amnesia-Victim-looking-for-Identity/id/1587491013

Ellen, I hope you can find it in your heart to put his face on the big screen.
May God Bless, and have a Joyous Holiday Season,
In Louisiana, not far from your hometown
CXXXXXXX

I am wondering if Ben heard of Metamora, Indiana? Beautiful at Christmas time, the whole town is a shopping center. You ride the train through town. Gift Shops and Candy shops everywhere. If I remember correctly, they do this for two weeks during December. I lived in Harrison, OH/ West Harrison, IN, from 2001-2002. I wish I would still be there, beautiful rolling hills, quite small towns, the nicest people. My favorite place to eat was at a small cafe called Zaraco's in West Harrison. Had the best milk gravy and biscuits. Any of this familiar?

I have a email ready to send the ELLEN show, give me your opinions on this:

Dear Ellen:
I know with the holiday season we barely have time to pay attention to what is going on around us, but the year will be ending and again this amnesia victim, will not find out who he is. If you would kindly put his photo up on the Big Screen behind you, maybe someone watching your show will see him, and call the FBI with an identification. It has been over 4 years since his discovery in Richmond Hills, Georgia, and I hope this man can find out who he is.
put the small email flyer insert
and also add this information:
Here are some places you can read about him. He has chosen the name BENJAMAN KYLE, Benjaman he feels familiar with, and Kyle, just a last name.
He is on the DOE network, case 1007umga. The link to the site is http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007umga.html
If you would like to read more about Benjaman Kyle, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147
This article "A real live Nobody" was written on September 27, 2007 in the Savannagn Morning News, http://savannahnow.com/node/364434
The Dr. Phil show link is : http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1146
Truveo: http://www.truveo.com/Amnesia-Victim-looking-for-Identity/id/1587491013

Ellen, I hope you can find it in your heart to put his face on the big screen.
May God Bless, and have a Joyous Holiday Season,
In Louisiana, not far from your hometown
CXXXXXXX
--------------------------------------------------------------
carolwood: Great idea writing Ellen show!
I think starting with: Ellen:
All this man, Benjaman Kyle wants this Christmas, is his name/his identity. He has had amnesia for four years. He was savagely beaten and left for dead in Richmond Hill GA, Aug. 31, 2004.
I hope you can find it in your heart to put his face on the big screen. Someone may recognize him! FBI in Savannah, GA can be called.
....his pictures....flyer alert...
...LINKS... ...

carolwood:..... I think you did a wonderful job. Just wanted to add my two cents.

I am wondering if Ben heard of Metamora, Indiana? Beautiful at Christmas time, the whole town is a shopping center. You ride the train through town. Gift Shops and Candy shops everywhere. If I remember correctly, they do this for two weeks during December. I lived in Harrison, OH/ West Harrison, IN, from 2001-2002. I wish I would still be there, beautiful rolling hills, quite small towns, the nicest people. My favorite place to eat was at a small cafe called Zaraco's in West Harrison. Had the best milk gravy and biscuits. Any of this familiar?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Has this tradition in Metamora, IN been around for years? Maybe BK will remember!
OT: I would travel there for the best milk gravy and biscuits! lol.

I don't know how long this has went on but do know it had been done previously to 2001 christmas. That's when I was there. We left the summer of 2002, but I do believe the plans we set for 2002 christmas.
And yes, what a catchy beginning for ellen, let me go spruce it up some. thanks, anyone else? i know we have some talent on this board.

I really think that he needs a night time program to pick up this story. You have a whole different set of people that can watch television at night after work. Any exposure helps...don't get me wrong but putting it on a different daytime show would still not let me be able to watch it. I don't know if we could get Dateline, 20/20 or 48 hours interested but that would be my thought.

I really think that he needs a night time program to pick up this story. You have a whole different set of people that can watch television at night after work. Any exposure helps...don't get me wrong but putting it on a different daytime show would still not let me be able to watch it. I don't know if we could get Dateline, 20/20 or 48 hours interested but that would be my thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I know we have all thought of the night time programs.
We need someone to submit his information, take the time, to follow it all the way through.
It is like a mini project to take on. All to help BK have his identity back.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I know we have all thought of the night time programs.
We need someone to submit his information, take the time, to follow it all the way through.
It is like a mini project to take on. All to help BK have his identity back.

It seems like a slam dunk to me. How much more of a mystery can you have? Plus the individual involved is still alive which makes it even more interesting.

I will be glad to help with anything. I am rusty when it comes to writing. All I have done since the early 90's is genealogy research, ie...notes. So I get sentimental in writing, which is good and bad, depending on the receiving end. Thats why I put up my letters so I can get some more input to what I am sending out. I have set up an extra email account. What do you all think? Can we added to the flyer?

I will be glad to help with anything. I am rusty when it comes to writing. All I have done since the early 90's is genealogy research, ie...notes. So I get sentimental in writing, which is good and bad, depending on the receiving end. Thats why I put up my letters so I can get some more input to what I am sending out. I have set up an extra email account. What do you all think? Can we added to the flyer?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If my opinion counts, I vote yes.

I've been scanning Indiana today. I came across a Doxpop. They have court cases and the such and they charge. I did a search on BENJAMAN, and it showed there are 2 closed case with BENJAMAN. Does anyone have access to public sites like this?

I've been scanning Indiana today. I came across a Doxpop. They have court cases and the such and they charge. I did a search on BENJAMAN, and it showed there are 2 closed case with BENJAMAN. Does anyone have access to public sites like this?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not.

There are 105 BENJAMIN's in Indian Unclaimed Property. -2, the ones I thought maybe, were weeded out. I am still on this though, I know I saw one that had ties to Snow Mass, Co. Keep you updated on this.

Does Mr. Kyle have any memories of smaller cities or towns? By smaller, I mean anything not as large as Denver or Indianapolis.... maybe the "Clarksville's" of the world?

He mentioned basketball games in Denver, does he have any memories that can tie a specific event to a specific time/location. I'm thinking along the lines of Michael Jordan playing with the flu and scoring X points.... or maybe an opening day event for the Rockies.... or some promotional give away at a sporting event.

Does he have any memories of the names of childhood friends? Classmates from HS? Maybe a bully who picked on him-or someone he bullied? A favorite teacher-or a teacher he couldn't stand? A childhood crush? A school team name and/or mascot? A DJ he used to listen to on the radio. The call letters of his favorite radio station?

There maybe something small, that he feels is insignificant but very researchable to narrow an area and a time and expand from there.

Just had to report this, on the savannahnow.com article for Ben, the regular view of the article has been looked at 42,842 times, and the enhanced version has been looked at 12,892 times.

Does Mr. Kyle have any memories of smaller cities or towns? By smaller, I mean anything not as large as Denver or Indianapolis.... maybe the "Clarksville's" of the world?

He mentioned basketball games in Denver, does he have any memories that can tie a specific event to a specific time/location. I'm thinking along the lines of Michael Jordan playing with the flu and scoring X points.... or maybe an opening day event for the Rockies.... or some promotional give away at a sporting event.

Does he have any memories of the names of childhood friends? Classmates from HS? Maybe a bully who picked on him-or someone he bullied? A favorite teacher-or a teacher he couldn't stand? A childhood crush? A school team name and/or mascot? A DJ he used to listen to on the radio. The call letters of his favorite radio station?

There maybe something small, that he feels is insignificant but very researchable to narrow an area and a time and expand from there.

Good questions Cubby!

I've seen it mentioned several times about getting a thread going strictly for questions to Benjaman and I know SieSie started a "Questions" thread but I believe that not only had questions to be culled for BK but to be answered by us readers (has this been mentioned, point me in the direction, etc.) I'm going to start a thread for Questions for Benjaman. It won't be locked and there's a chance it could get clouded but I hope not. I hope I won't be doing something wrong by starting it - since it hasn't been done before in response to asking about it it kinda makes me wonder, lol. If I'm stepping over a line or something, please Mods, forgive my error and do what you must with the thread. (As, I'm relatively new to posting here, please be gentle on me tho, please. ;-)

Now, if the thread stays and it doesn't get clouded and cluttered by conversation among ourselves, I don't know if Benjaman, himself, or NB will respond there but at least we'll have those specific questions to Benjaman in one spot.

Hope this will be a help.

ETA: I posted a thread... because I'm such a noob and a dork, I tried my hand at creating a new post before I hit submit on this post! So, it's there. Again, if I'm out of line or in error by doing it please correct me. Thanks!

Just had to report this, on the savannahnow.com article for Ben, the regular view of the article has been looked at 42,842 times, and the enhanced version has been looked at 12,892 times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gosh! And no one knows this man?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gosh! And no one knows this man?

Interesting link.
http://names.whitepages.com/North_Dakota/last/Benjaman
This brought up LAST names Benjaman in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown