50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure BK would not object to fliers.. there are several links listed(in fact there is a sticky thread with links) to copy and post elsewhere online and to print and post. I think the jist of the message is BK put his face out there to see if anyone recognizes him.

Are you close to the Denver area and possibly able to put some fliers in and around the Colfax area he remembers? I don't think we have any CO members in that specific area.

thanks!

We are northwest of Denver. Since we're newer to the area, we aren't too familiar with Denver~ our travels down there do take us to Colfax Ave (I think it's W. Colfax) as it's on the way to the airport for us. I carry the flyers in my car (the latest one that was posted here on WS) but haven't put any up in Denver, yet.

We are northwest of Denver. Since we're newer to the area, we aren't too familiar with Denver~ our travels down there do take us to Colfax Ave (I think it's W. Colfax) as it's on the way to the airport for us. I carry the flyers in my car (the latest one that was posted here on WS) but haven't put any up in Denver, yet.

You are a GODDESS-Any place you think is relevant would be welcome and thank you so much!!!

Welcome to WS Mugzy1969!

I think that route has been considered and maybe looked into.. though in GA the search is only via name..... there are 4 Benjamans listed but not sure how far they have been researched, if at all..... and only the names appear. No dates or other info is publically available on unclaimed property, at least for GA. Not sure if anyone has searched the same for CO.

thanks!

Cubby, I did Indiana, but it is a very long list. I didn't want to post the names since some of these could still be living. Dream, I think maybe doing Co. If someone wanted to take on the other states, OK, KS, MI, IL then maybe we could send each other the files via email to see if maybe we could get some name matches. If someone wants to help, I will be glad to go thru the lists that are sent.

Does anyone know if we can write an article on Topix? Like on the front page?

Cubby, I did Indiana, but it is a very long list. I didn't want to post the names since some of these could still be living. Dream, I think maybe doing Co. If someone wanted to take on the other states, OK, KS, MI, IL then maybe we could send each other the files via email to see if maybe we could get some name matches. If someone wants to help, I will be glad to go thru the lists that are sent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. Yes, I did CO.
And they have a wonderful web site. But, must have ssn, name to access. I will run a different check on CO., just to cover all bases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. Yes, I did CO.
And they have a wonderful web site. But, must have ssn, name to access. I will run a different check on CO., just to cover all bases.

Thanks dream-I have gone this route as well. One of the pieces of information that we might want to discuss is the company that is listed with the info on the abandoned money for CO...maybe we can find some ties between the company and GA???

Good thought, dream has the list for Indiana I sent her. Co list was detailed, including the state where the company was listed, but I didn't see any from Ga. Just a thought on this, If Ben was working for Yates or BE&K, it would show I think where the checks came from, which would be the corporate office of the company.
Ga didn't list any Business names, but they did have code numbers.
I did some searching on ancestry of Dale Duane Williams, few came up, not the one we want. So I did Dale Williams, many came up, and I am weeding thru them.

Does anyone know if we can write an article on Topix? Like on the front page?
-------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know. But I will find out. I joined Topix today. I know I can start my own thread on any subject... well, you know, within boundaries.

I will give it a go in Savannah, Indianapolis, and Denver to start.

FWIW, I don't think this post was meant to offend anyone. WS has a lot of members and readers, several who have come and gone working on this case. Some of the questions asked are very relevent, others simply may be more than Mr. Kyle is willing to share for various reasons, including protecting his privacy from the perps... who we all know are still out there.

no one can interpret the tone behind posts... there is no voice fluctuation behind posts.... etc. etc. Can't we all please get along and remember the focus here? Getting BK id'd.. even if we may get frustrated from time to time, it's because we care... let's not let that get in the way of letting some of that roll off our shoulders and get back to the business of sleuthing.

thanks....

hugs to all of you!

Cubby

:eek: Perhaps it was a simple mistake then that the individual typed that Peliman's offer was "disengious" (which I assume was meant to read "disingenuous"... which means NOT genuine or sincere! BUT please correct me if I am wrong) however I, frankly, am getting tired of certain individuals on here running people off or chastizing them for having alternate beliefs or trying to offer their services. I agree, a simple "no thank you" would have been more appropriate, and kinder, in my opinion! (I think all of us here can read the tone behind these such posts but I applaud your efforts at trying to keep peace!....and this was in no way directed negatively at you, Cubby :blowkiss:)

-------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know. But I will find out. I joined Topix today. I know I can start my own thread on any subject... well, you know, within boundaries.

I will give it a go in Savannah, Indianapolis, and Denver to start.

I will join today too. I'll take the smaller towns around Denver to start. I think you will be able to write an article, by there guidelines.
I aslo wanted to bring this up. When we are searching for a missing man, hardly ever will Benjamin Kyle come up. Reason is he is found.
So I thought about a heading maybe going like this..."Found, man with Amnesia, missing identification" this would cover the words, missing man, which is what someone would be looking for when searching. Let me know what you all think. Anyone else please...

:eek: Perhaps it was a simple mistake then that the individual typed that Peliman's offer was "disengious" (which I assume was meant to read "disingenuous"... which means NOT genuine or sincere! BUT please correct me if I am wrong) however I, frankly, am getting tired of certain individuals on here running people off or chastizing them for having alternate beliefs or trying to offer their services. I agree, a simple "no thank you" would have been more appropriate, and kinder, in my opinion! (I think all of us here can read the tone behind these such posts but I applaud your efforts at trying to keep peace!....and this was in no way directed negatively at you, Cubby :blowkiss:)

No one here wants to chase anyone off. We asked for your help. ALL OF YOU. The problem and the reason for my post came about after reading things rocking and rolling then a few new posters came in and questioned believe09 and the integrity of LTWH was called into question by implications by several new posters that Mr Kyle is not reading this thread and that believe09 is lying...not sharing info with him or you all.
Have you REALLY read all that has been done? Would you like a 'case summary' emailed to you? I am sure I could talk believe09 into sharing our latest updates (that Mr. Kyle allows us to post).

We are trying to manage this case effectively. Our main objectives are to #1 keep Mr Kyle safe, #2 help him find his identity.

If posters read through everything they will see the progress made and what needs to be done now.

Having new posters come in and right off say he (Mr Kyle) is not forth coming, we (believe, LTWH) are not forth coming, then offer to meet with him? Then when those who have been working this case for years say, this is not what is needed, then posters get upset and 'take their toys and go home'. My way or the highway? Please step into the shoes of those that are being accused of malingering or lying. We try to be a team here and all work together.

We also try not to have 50 people buggin LE/ME/FBI ect. WS/LTWH has established a relationship with all involved and things such as pressuring to meet with strangers, people calling in tips that have already been vetted, ect, makes us look bad.

Let's just ALL work together. Everyone here has different talents. We just need to pull together and see what needs to be done and how we can help NOW.

Every offer to help is SINCERELY appreciated...I should have said thanks, for that I do apologize and using the 'wrong word', I stink at that, I totally messed that up, for that I apologize too. I was a bit frustrated at the tone that was coming across at the hard work I have watched the sleuthers here doing.

I am protective of our posters, ALL OF YOU, and certianly, and understandably, of Mr. Kyle.

Peace and love to EACH of you. :blowkiss:

:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

Just had to report this, on the savannahnow.com article for Ben, the regular view of the article has been looked at 42,842 times, and the enhanced version has been looked at 12,892 times.

As of today it has been looked at 64259 times on regular view, and 13653 on enhanced version. WOW
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The way I am reading topix.net to become an contributing editor -
once you have registered to post on blogs, you will have to register to become an editor for your own town.

The way I am reading topix.net to become an contributing editor -
once you have registered to post on blogs, you will have to register to become an editor for your own town.

I read on this board a lot, although I've not posted on Mr. Kyle's board, I read it every day. LTWH, Christine, and believe, I think you are doing a wonderful job trying to help Mr. Kyle. Its quite obvious everyone posting on this board seems to care about Mr. Kyle. I'm pretty sure he appreciates everything you all are doing.

I agree with Christine, we all have so much to offer here and everyone's help is much appreciated.

I live in Indianapolis, I've read Mr. Kyle has memories of Indpls. I have put his posters up in our store in hopes that someone may know him.

I'm sure Mr. Kyle is very thankful for LTWH. Christine and believe thanks for all you do. :)

Going back to my reading mode now...

Ima

I just finished Oklahoma unc Properties. There were no BENJAMAN, but there were BENJAMIN. Now going to ks. unc. property.

Okay, I have checked the IN and OK unclaimed properties. I have a few matches with the name BENJAMIN.
1. Benjamin Bowers or Bowers Benjamin
2. Benjamin A or A Benjamin
3. Benjamin Edward or Edward Benjamin
4. Benjamin John or John Benjamin
5. Benjamin S or S Benjamin
6. Benjamin Lewis or Lewis Benjamin

These were done on a last name search for BENJAMAN. When none appeared, I went to BENJAMIN. As you can see, I think some of them are could be first or last names.

I have posted on Topix in Denver, Littleton, Broomfield, Boulder, Greeley and Lindon. Best circle I could get around Denver. I had tried early with Dr. Phil link and it never would let me post. so I put the doenetwork link for people to see his picture.

Fanflippintastic carolwood! Thank you for all the research and effort.

I have posted on Topix in Indianapolis, In., South Bend, Carmel, Springfield, IN.
Added to topix post of 1/3/09, in Gary, Bloomington, Ft Wayne, IN.

Topix post: Richmond Hill, GA.
Added to post of 1/3/09, Savannah,GA.

Because of language expert on Dr Phil:
Topix post: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, OK. ; Amarillo, TX. ;
Jefferson City, Joplin, Kansas City, MO. ; Kansas City, KS.

My title was : AMNESIA victim since 2004. Do you know him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname