50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the Indiana State Police are looking at PK as a homicide victim, they're not searching for him, apparently they found his truck with blood inside.... I guess, that explains why there's not a campaign to find a "living" Patrick E. King (that's here on ISP's website, http://www.in.gov/isp/2614.htm )
I'm surmise, that Patrick's pic on Doe & Charley Project, is a family portrait, could be he was married or this was "immediate" family pic, on ISP's pic, you can see someone else's shoulder (or hair) next to him, no telling how old the pic is, I haven't been able to find a DOB for PK, I'm still searching, though! Strange, too, is PK's friend said that he got in a vehicle with 2 unknown's, the friend must've told this after they found PK's truck. This happened 13 years ago, in November! Mmmm, for Benjaman, that would be 8 or 9 years of wondering around!
BTW, is RKnowley still doing side by sides? Hope RK does this one for us!
I have another missing person to suggest, but I'll wait to see how PK is received! (Thanks Snowme, believe09 * dreamweaver, for responding so quickly! :blowkiss:)
The search continues.....

Phoenix Police has contacted me on Paul Alan Vogen. He has looked at Ben and will be contacting FBI Bill. And a note, he is very appreciative of what we do here.

Phoenix Police has contacted me on Paul Alan Vogen. He has looked at Ben and will be contacting FBI Bill. And a note, he is very appreciative of what we do here.

-------------------------------------------
carolwood: very good news!

carolwood, you asked me on another thread (which is now closed) what program I am using to do the side by side comparison pics. I am using Paint Shop Pro. I also figured out I am not having problems with my computer. I am having problems with Photobucket (where I upload the pictures to). It is sooooooooo dang slow!

carolwood, you asked me on another thread (which is now closed) what program I am using to do the side by side comparison pics. I am using Paint Shop Pro. I also figured out I am not having problems with my computer. I am having problems with Photobucket (where I upload the pictures to). It is sooooooooo dang slow!

Your a doll for getting the side by's. I just bought a new lexmark printer and it has it's own imaging software with it that works pretty good with old photos, but I can't get it to do side by's. I do have printmaster, that I dearly love that I can do side by's in, just didn't know if they would post. I think I will try and see if it will. Thanks again RK.

Reposting...

If you have someone you think is a match for Mr Kyle, please read this

We started a subforum to spread out with possible matches...so they can be done in separate threads to keep things from being so confusing.

There are also "prefixes" or "labels" that can be put in front of the thread to say "possible match", 'submitted', 'ruled out', ect. This might also help keep organized.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=319

To get an idea of set up, we did this in Grateful Dead Fan forum, you can view it here (still setting up the prefixes):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

Does anyone know about this:
http://www.usamissing.com/index.htm
It is a tv show and radio talk show of missing people? Has Ben been submitted? Wow we need to check into this.
This is the broadcast stations:
http://www.usamissing.com/findus.htm

Wow, just wow! Thank you for posting about this Carol. I followed a few links to find what channel it is on in my area. I have never seen the show before, had never even heard of it! I don't know it's background or how long it's been going but it is airing on what I would consider our "crappiest" (low budget) channel. So I'm guessing it's not got alot of money behind it (thus far and in terms of tv) and I'm really really hoping it doesn't disappear.

It will be on Saturday at 8 a.m. in my area and here is the show description:
"Posting photos or videos online; dealing with strangers; keeping safe at the bus stop; leaving children at home alone." The show is 30 minutes long.

The radio show does not air anywhere that I could hear it.

I just checked the "about us" section. Seems this show got it's start in 2003! Kinda tells us something about priorities. :unhappy:

Nonetheless... thank you Carol!! :blowkiss: And I think it would be excellent to see if Benjaman could be featured on a show like this!

:blowkiss: Good job Carol. Thanks!

Wow, just wow! Thank you for posting about this Carol. I followed a few links to find what channel it is on in my area. I have never seen the show before, had never even heard of it! I don't know it's background or how long it's been going but it is airing on what I would consider our "crappiest" (low budget) channel. So I'm guessing it's not got alot of money behind it (thus far and in terms of tv) and I'm really really hoping it doesn't disappear.

It will be on Saturday at 8 a.m. in my area and here is the show description:
"Posting photos or videos online; dealing with strangers; keeping safe at the bus stop; leaving children at home alone." The show is 30 minutes long.

The radio show does not air anywhere that I could hear it.

I just checked the "about us" section. Seems this show got it's start in 2003! Kinda tells us something about priorities. :unhappy:

Nonetheless... thank you Carol!! :blowkiss: And I think it would be excellent to see if Benjaman could be featured on a show like this!

Good thing, I don't see it in my line up, but I have possibities, and I will be checking them out. I have a new hdtv, I'll just unplug the dish and plug in the rabbits.

Have you guys seen this DNA profiling--it is so cool. Would'nt be great if we could get BK's DNA profiled like that?

http://www.forensicmag.com/articles.asp?pid=150

(I stole this from another thread on WS, but thought it was relevant to this thread too)

Hi Jules, I've read that article several times and each time I get excited by the promise I think there is within the science! In fact, I think we've discussed it here once or twice. Let me see if I can find a link back to a previous posting of it and you'll see whatever was said before with regard to it.

Found one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2968179#post2968179

RKnowley... while it presented itself, I just wanted to thank you for the terrific work you've done with the side by sides! It is much appreciated! :clap: :blowkiss:

This is fantastic Christine! I read the GDF and think this setup will be very helpful here. Thank you! :clap:

Reposting...

If you have someone you think is a match for Mr Kyle, please read this

We started a subforum to spread out with possible matches...so they can be done in separate threads to keep things from being so confusing.

There are also "prefixes" or "labels" that can be put in front of the thread to say "possible match", 'submitted', 'ruled out', ect. This might also help keep organized.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=319

To get an idea of set up, we did this in Grateful Dead Fan forum, you can view it here (still setting up the prefixes):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

Good thing, I don't see it in my line up, but I have possibities, and I will be checking them out. I have a new hdtv, I'll just unplug the dish and plug in the rabbits.

lol.. tried and true!

The channel it's coming on for me is one that was just recently added to my "local" channels thru directv. Part of the day it broadcasts as an independent channel and the other part it funnels thru FOX programming from a city 5 hours away.

Snowme, please post what the show has on it, this maybe a good thing to focus on for BEN and other missings. This may even be something that LTWH and WS might want to look into. Throwing my thougts out there, hello.

Snowme, please post what the show has on it, this maybe a good thing to focus on for BEN and other missings. This may even be something that LTWH and WS might want to look into. Throwing my thougts out there, hello.

Carol, you mean after I view it? Or just the description of the segments that they list in the guide? (the description listed is up there in my post #389) But I'll let you know what I think of the show and how it was laid out, etc. once I see it.

If Benjaman and or NB is interested in viewing it, perhaps they are able to. The channel finder on the site given by carolwood indicates the show is aired on WGSA/CW13 in Savannah, if they've not seen it before.

;)Thanks to RKnowley for the side by side on Benjaman & Patrick King! Your skills are such an asset here! Muchos Gracias Again!
Anyone, else notice how BK's & PK's mouths look exactly alike? Hairline? Ears, Nose, Jawline?
I have inquired to ISP about their "homicide" report? Trying to get an actual DOB, too! It does say 32 in 1995, as PK's age, but, my reasoning about that, well just lemme say, some people, look a bit older at 48 than they should, because of their lifestyles and of course, genetics! I have a friend that's a year younger than me and her hair is completely white, it becomes her, but, I only have a small streak in mine! Especially in these circumstances, wouldn't BK's attack (maybe two) age him a few years?
I'm also wondering about BK's appearance on Dr. Phil, have they gotten any solid leads from that?
Christina & Believe09; I'll post the possible match, between these two, today!
Onward & Upward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member