6-15-11 BD gets probation and moves 250 miles away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so far away?
I am shocked that LE allowed her to move that far away while on probation under the circumstances.
Almost sounds like she is running.
Friends or relatives to help out there?
On her own, no money, no job and welfare from county to county?
Doesn't make sense.
Hopefully she isn't working in the health field!

I think she is more interested in the "pharmaceutical" field. jmo

Her erstwhile partner is probably more interested in, er, computers. jmo

Both will be money makers. Unless LE has been given the heads up, wherever they land.....jmo

Just read Hailey's uncle is in jail now as well... what is wrong with these families?????

http://www.ktxs.com/news/28251796/detail.html

, Del Ostrander, brother of Hailey's mother Billie Dunn, is in custody for multiple outstanding warrants.

The charges range from DWI, possession of a controlled substance, as well as multiple times he failed to appear in court.

I do not like the fact that Billie Dunn now lives so close to where I live. UGH

I don't buy the "I can't find a job" excuse. Austin is a high cost of living city and I can't imagine she has the financial means to live there, job or not. I really want to know if Shawn moved with her.

I expect that she is unemployable locally, so if she wants to pay her bills she would have no option but to move somewhere else.

And yet another beautiful child's murder will go unpunished.

Where is justice?

Where is Hailey? :(

Lady Justice is busy working her tail off down in Florida for Caylee, but she'll be there for Hailey when the time comes. Mark my words!

padlocked?

I wonder why? did it go into foreclosure? why wouldn't Clint move in there if he's co-owner instead of paying rent somewhere else?

Maybe a tax lien has been filed on the property. If so, Clint would have to pay the back property taxes before he could move in.

Maybe a tax lien has been filed on the property. If so, Clint would have to pay the back property taxes before he could move in.

I understand that BD made the last few payments on the house but I surely could see property taxes being owed so I think you hit the nail on the head.

This whole story is so sad. Where is the justice for Hailey? Will it ever come?

I don't buy the "I can't find a job" excuse. Austin is a high cost of living city and I can't imagine she has the financial means to live there, job or not. I really want to know if Shawn moved with her.

Did they say where exactly she moved to?
yikes. If Shawn is with her Austin needs to be forewarned. Just too scary. Why no child *advertiser censored* charges?

Wow, AUSTIN...let me know when you supersleuthers find her new addy...I will be in Austin the middle of next week on unrelated business. We will also be in Austin frequently starting in late summer as our son is going off to college there starting Fall semester.

she moved 250 miles away from where her child was last seen????????

((((puke)))))

((((thud)))))

((((throw items within reach at the wall for believing her for a second of my life))))

what. next. ??? and where is Hailey??????

Job or no job, where is her son, DD. Did she abandon him too? :( Is he living with her?

MOO

Mel

Did they say where exactly she moved to?
yikes. If Shawn is with her Austin needs to be forewarned. Just too scary. Why no child *advertiser censored* charges?

The article doesn't say exactly where she moved, just the Austin area. Way too close for comfort for me.

It makes me sick that she left her son behind (I'm assuming) and has just washed her hands of her missing daughter's home.

The ONLY consolation I have right now is that if Awesome Shawn moved with her, I am certain that one or both of them will get in trouble with the law sooner rather than later and Billie will once again be back in jail for violating her probation.

Ok when I first read/posted this i assumed she was moving AWAY from Hailey... however we still don't know for sure how much time She and Shawn had to dispose of poor Hailey.. so is it possible BD's moving CLOSER to Hailey??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012