6.30.2010 Levi Page covers Kyron 8:00PMCT 6:00PMPST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speaker is saying TH must not be able to account for her whereabouts (after she left the school) with proof that she was where she said she was (paraphrasing), which is why LE is looking at her so closely.

Levi & the guests all agree that it's apparent TH is the focus of the investigation, based on the flier, the 6 hours of interviews several times, the 2 polys, etc.

I am disappointed that even Levi's show is giving out or discussing bad information. I don't think it is useful, personally, having these discussions on a case with so few known facts. Rumors get repeated in various forms instead of quashed. Even Mark Klaas is talking about the cell pings as though this info was released by LE.

I agree. The cell phone pings haven't been verified.

In most states if the case concerns a minor child then marital privileges do not apply.

IMO

This was posted on a few minutes ago on "2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order #2" by Clown --

Rule 505. Husband-wife privilege
see rule 4 (a)
https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/40.255

BBM

"(4) There is no privilege under this section:

(a) In all criminal actions in which one spouse is charged with bigamy or with an offense or attempted offense against the person or property of the other spouse or of a child of either, or with an offense against the person or property of a third person committed in the course of committing or attempting to commit an offense against the other spouse;"

Holly stated that parents of a missing child are initially drawn closer, and she's never heard of a couple divorcing early on in the midst of an investigation. She said that KH must know in his gut that TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, and that's why he initiated divorce proceedings.

Stacy thinks that LE may have talked to KH & told him they suspect TH.

Discussing bringing in psychics. Saying that it couldn't hurt, citing a case where a psychic led LE to a missing little boy's clothing on the Hudson River & helped to solve the case. (Sorry, didn't catch the name, but he was the first milk carton missing child).

Talking about the book Enter the Murderer & wondering if it might provide clues.

Oh brother - they don't even know the house has been searched. They're saying they don't understand why the house hasn't been searched. I wish if someone is going to offer their opinions on a case, they would at least bring themselves up to date.

House search coming soon since there will be no confession with this atty. IMHO.

Discussing bringing in psychics. Saying that it couldn't hurt, citing a case where a psychic led LE to a missing little boy's clothing on the Hudson River & helped to solve the case. (Sorry, didn't catch the name, but he was the first milk carton missing child).

at the risk of taking the thread OT...I think the first "milk carton kid" was eton paitz. afaik, his case has not been solved. In fact, I think it was just recently re-opened. I'm sure it's an NY case because I grew up in the tri-state area and remember it quite clearly. He disappeared between the sidewalk in front of his building and the bus stop not far away...the very first time his Mama let him walk by himself b/c he insisted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500