6 people dead in Glasgow as refuse truck hits Christmas shoppers

update on the driver??

will there be charges?

I don't think so he would have been charged by now if he was drink driving for example. It looks like the driver most likely had a uncontrollable health issue and this is a tragic accident not a crime.

I can't believe the nerve of this guy and don't understand his behaviour. As a driver I would not act in the selfish way he has behaved if I had a health problem like blackouts I would not behind the wheel out of fear of harming others. Glad he has been arrested and hope they throw the book at him for as long as possible. The victim's families must be even more angry with him that he has been driving.

I walk past the accident spot regularly I was there today in fact people haven't forgotten what happened. The one year anniversary fast approaching will be commemorated I am sure.

It's the two year anniversary today the victims and their families are in my prayers. Update - The bin lorry driver was not prosecuted by the authorities and the private prosecution by the victims families recently failed.

Today is the third anniversary of this terrible tragedy and the victims have not been forgotten. I’m angry that not even a memorial plaque has been put up for the victims at the crash site.

been a few like this in Australia recently.

Pray for those that have been involved.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.