7 Oct 2010 - Tammi Smith & Jack Smith now raising a second child

The article refers to the baby as 'she'. The baby is a girl.

Well, I wonder how old SHE is?

Just wonderin'
fran

PS.............could I please have a link to where they refer to the NEW child as 'she.' The only article I've been able to find as linked above,

"The Smiths have one adopted daughter, Jack said recently. He said she is the child of a daughter from his first marriage.

He also confirmed that he and Tammi are raising a second child from the same daughter".

There's no mention of what sex it is? fran

I don't have a link unfortunately but it is JS' daughter's baby, the same mother of the other child they have. I am thinking bd of august but honestly can't remember. I am not against them having another child as they do seem able to provide for a child but then again they need court paid for attorney's so who knows..it is the manner in which they do things that gets me. I doubt Gabriel was very important because they seem to have moved on! I am not sure how anyone with morals could do such a thing in less than a year and considering the circumstances...it's like NEXT! :furious:

Well, I wonder how old SHE is?

Just wonderin'
fran

PS.............could I please have a link to where they refer to the NEW child as 'she.' The only article I've been able to find as linked above,

"The Smiths have one adopted daughter, Jack said recently. He said she is the child of a daughter from his first marriage.

He also confirmed that he and Tammi are raising a second child from the same daughter".

There's no mention of what sex it is? fran

Oh so sorry, Fran! I read it wrong when I saw the 'she'. You're right. The article does not clarify it.

This is the only link we have right now to post information from, and the baby's age is not given either.

I wonder if the request for indigent status will attract negative attention from CPS?

Flash...I don't think so...the only thing that I saw was where she was selling something on craigslist, and what appears to be a pink basinet was in the background.

So, I wonder if anyone has determined IF the new child the Smiths have is a boy or a girl.

Still no official word.

Wonder how old he is? :angel:

Interesting,
JMHO
fran
:santa:

So, I wonder if anyone has determined IF the new child the Smiths have is a boy or a girl.

Still no official word.

Wonder how old he is? :angel:

Interesting,
JMHO
fran
:santa:

The baby is a girl, and far too young to be Gabe. Despite all the rumors on the internet.

The baby is a girl, and far too young to be Gabe. Despite all the rumors on the internet.

Any word as to whether DFS (or whatever they call it there) has paid a visit since SS's arrival? Is that part of the adoption "process" in AZ ?

DFS-I think they are referring to some type of child protective service.

Yes, I was referrring to Dept Family Services. We call it DHR here in Bama. I't mandatory here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back