7th Heaven star Stephen Collins on tape admitting molestation of girls

Embattled actor Stephen Collins has released a lengthy statement to PEOPLE in which he admits to inappropriate sexual contact with three female minors.

SNIP

"Forty years ago, I did something terribly wrong that I deeply regret. I have been working to atone for it ever since. I've decided to address these issues publicly because two months ago, various news organizations published a recording made by my then-wife, Faye Grant, during a confidential marriage therapy session in January, 2012. This session was recorded without the therapist's or my knowledge or consent."

"On the recording, I described events that took place 20, 32, and 40 years ago," Collins continues. "The publication of the recording has resulted in assumptions and innuendos about what I did that go far beyond what actually occurred. As difficult as this is, I want people to know the truth."

http://www.people.com/article/stephen-collins-sexual-abuse-confession-exclusive

I honestly don't remember. I do remember thinking that it was HUGE. I don't know if that's because I had never seen a grown man's penis (erect or not). But now that I'm adult and have seen a few, I can honestly say that I have never seen a flaccid penis that big. So, I'm thinking it was probably erect.

I recently told my mom about it and she said that when this man was running for DA years ago, a friend of hers said that he was a horrible person and no one knew what he was really like. I should also mention that his first wife committed suicide.

What a horrendous encounter! I'm sorry he made you a part of it.

However, one of the victims tells TMZ she has not accepted his apology. “His assertion that he wanted to avoid reopening an old wound seems nonsensical to me,” said the unidentified victim, who is now in her 50s.

She’s reportedly telling loved ones, “Stephen is minimizing the incident. It was not just a spontaneous touching … that aggression resulted in him ejaculating.”

She also believes there are more than three victims and has filed a report with the New York Police Department for investigation.

Couric’s full “20/20” interview airs Friday at 10 p.m. on ABC.

http://pagesix.com/2014/12/18/steph...victim/?_ga=1.101657409.1126446268.1335160290

Yes, it's possible it was an accident. It's easy to lose track of such things when one is wearing loose clothing. Back when shorter shorts were in style, I often had to remind my husband that his balls were hanging out. He didn't feel the difference.

But it's also possible it was not an accident. I'm not asking, but one indicator might be whether the man's penis was erect. I don't have any personal experience, but I understand from reading that exhibitionists usually get an erection from exposing themselves. (Note: I am not an expert and this may not always be true.)

OT: Out of his shorts! When I was about 7 there was a man on our street, good family man, and I got a peak of his when he was churning ice cream for us and his kids. I turned red as a beet! When my husband had a hospital procedure (heart cath) he was flat on his back and had to pee. He was in and out of anesthesia and a nurse gave me a plastic urinal. (God bless nurses!) Afterward he just dozed off with it all hanging out and ready for the world to see. Men aren't modest.
On Topic: Stephen Collins is a pedophile. I don't think for one minute that he simply "flashed" a young girl. As for his latest explanation that he saw a nekkid woman when he was in his teens.... BS!

After watching the 20/20 interview, Stephen Collins is lying about not being attracted to young girls or getting sexually aroused.He is in cya mode to salvage his career or stave off a lawsuit from one of his victims.I bet there are more crimes he has commited against children that has not come out nor ever will.There should never be a statute of limitations when it comes to any kind of sexual abuse or rape.

Sorry! Just saw the tmz article about a victim not suing Collins.

Just watched the video interview with Collins. At around 4:00 mark he discusses that he exposed himself to what he refers to as a "young woman" then goes on to describe how she came over to visit and while they were watching TV alone together "I took her hand and and moved it in such a way that she was touching me . . . inappropriately." He goes on to say "I knew that something unthinkably wrong had just happened. That I couldn't take back. And I think we both just sat there. We really didn't move a muscle. And after about, what I recall, about 45 seconds, I took her hand and moved it back. I waited a couple of minutes because I just didn't know what to do or say. And then I got up and left the room."

Keep in mind what he is describing is his molestation of a 10 year old child. And yet he refers to her as a young woman. He then describes that she "came over" to visit. Um, at 10 this child was not deciding to go over to visit him. Someone else was making those decisions. More deflection IMO. Then he goes on to describe how he "caused" her to touch him inappropriately. Um, sir, you used her unwilling hand to touch yourself inappropriately. More deflection IMO.

Lastly, he describes how this thing, this horribly wrong thing had just happened and how he finally removed her hand after 45 seconds as they sat there unable to move a muscle.

:sick:

Pardon my puke. This man is simply making what feels to him like the right noises to try to smooth things over with the American public. Sorry, not buying what he is selling. Remorse and repentance do not look like what he just gave us in that interview. I have seen real remorse and this farce does not resemble it in the slightest.

He then describes the early 80s where "it" happened again. Again, this is just stuff that has happened to him, that was just as shocking and unexpected to him as it was to his victims.

Give me a friggin break.

What on earth is this pervert thinking? Does he think his apology tour is going to salvage what was left of his career? Because it's not.

IDK if the prevailing thinking is it's best to confess and you will be forgiven. That may work for a politician caught cheating on his wife with a consenting adut. It doesn't work for a child molestor.

Psst.........Mr. Collins.......go away. Your done, finished, over and please spare us any more apologies. Just go away.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I was 13, never even been kissed. Mr Collins asks if he can get comfortable and returns totally naked. He puts his genitalia right at my eye level. It was terrifying.' Victim of accused pedophile Stephen Collins breaks silence

April Price was 13 when she met 7th Heaven actor Stephen Collins during a summer vacation at her aunt's home in Los Angeles

Stephen Collins has confessed to sexually molesting three underage girls; one was April

Now 44, April is the first of Collins' three victims to tell her story and waives her anonymity to tell Daily Mail Online: 'I'm standing up for myself.'

She tells Daily Mail Online how Collins, then 35, exposed himself not once - as he acknowledged - but three separate times

Once, when he was helping her install a video game he turned around, his pants were completely unfastened

'I'd never seen a penis before,' April explains

In a tape released last fall, Collins tells his wife about assaulting three underage girls

When April heard him describe her she contacted police but the statute of limitation prevented case from going forward

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hen-Collins-breaks-silence.html#ixzz3U5uekUes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back