8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

Well if this is not a violation of the "no contact with anyone under the age of 17" clause in her home monitoring contract, then I don't know what is!! LE need to LOCK HER BACK UP NOW!!!!!

Question for some of the legal eagles on here. If Casey used a computer at Baez's office, or her own while she was at his office, to send any of the emails, would Baez also be in trouble. If so could he be disbarred for allowing it?
Baez definitely would not be disbarred for allowing Casey to break the conditions of her bond in this manner, and I don't think he'd even face any discipline unless he was aiding her in doing something obviously illegal, like helping her get drugs, or threaten a witness, something like that. But, it seems clear casey has broken the terms of her bond so, is LE aware of this issue and will they do anything about it? Perhaps after she bonds out on the fraud charges?

There is NO reason a 12 year old should be doing anything but getting ready to go to school and enjoying the end of her summer. Shame on the parent who is letting her get involved in any of this.

seriously, this little girls parents have some major issues! On so many levels.
And if Cindy has clinged onto this little girl, she is sick as well.
The fill in Nancy Grace lady was saying the protesters need to get a life, I wonder if she has heard this story. These parents should be encouraging there daughter to spend free time with friends, sports....
I just can't get over how weird some people are

Yes the fact that she invited that little girl over for a sleep over sickened me. :sick:
She is willing to have a sleep over with some sweet girl who wanted to help but wasn't willing to spend time with the dear sweet girl who loved her unconditionally?

Does anyone know how this young girl is doing after yesterday's reports?

Just another example of people who get involved with Casey end up ...a victim of her's!

Does anyone know how this young girl is doing after yesterday's reports?

Her Mom was at the search today, said she was doing better but is still in the hospital. They're keeping her away from ALL news reports.

Josh Duckett and his brother were there too.

Poor little girl! I hope that she gets well. Its hard enough for us adults to handle this let alone a 12 year old girl. Is there no end to Casey's madness? jmo

There was another thread here that I couldn't even bring myself to look at. It was titled "What do you tell your children about Caylee"
I can't stress strongly enough; there is NO REASON to go over this story with your children. It will only upset them and they cannot possibly understand this whole affair. They should not be watching it on tv or talking about it with anyone. If they do know something about Casey, keep it quick and simple if you have to talk about it at all.

I don't understand why NG, Greta, Geraldo - or other major national news outlets haven't taken this story and run with it?? Seems like it's sensational enough to be right up their alley.... plus every little tidbit re this case is all over the place, why not this?? Makes me suspicious of the story...

I don't understand why NG, Greta, Geraldo - or other major national news outlets haven't taken this story and run with it?? Seems like it's sensational enough to be right up their alley.... plus every little tidbit re this case is all over the place, why not this?? Makes me suspicious of the story...

It just broke yesterday, late afternoon. There were so many other huge developments - mob of protesters, Casey getting arrested again - that those developments got the brunt of the attention.

I actually have a feeling that this story may have been one of the reasons that they re-arrested her.

I don't know - not convinced of that... we'll see....

I don't know - not convinced of that... we'll see....

Don't understand what there is to "convince" you of. They showed the emails and hand-written letter Casey wrote on the news - check Local6 website.

There was a definite prior relationship with the Anthony family also documented - the little girl put together a prayer vigil for Caylee.

I saw everything on local 6 news and am aware of all you are saying. Like I said, we'll see... this seems like a pretty big story, and reason to revoke a bond, if true... yet no mention of it. LP could easily get out of this so called contract that said he wouldn't revoke with this new information, but JB is very clear that no laws were broken, and she didn't violate terms while she was out.

Anyone can make a myspace. And, lots of people have access to her cayleeismissing myspace. It's not yet been mentioned WHICH myspace she spoke to the girl from... there are quite a few. We also have the random one mentioned here that's recently been deleted.

Hand written letter? Is there an actual photo/scan of the letter, not just the video with the grandmother holding the letter and reading... and actual picture of the letter that could be put next to other Casey A writing samples?

Plus, the girl is still hospitalized? My son has occasional major seizures and we spend less time at the hospital when we are admitted.

This is right up NG's alley - perfect lead in teaser... yet no mention. It's odd. Off the wall. Almost unthinkable and hard to wrap your mind around. Perfect sensationalism, yet it's the one Ca A tidbit that's virtually gone ignored?

That's all I am saying.

I saw everything on local 6 news and am aware of all you are saying. Like I said, we'll see... this seems like a pretty big story, and reason to revoke a bond, if true... yet no mention of it. LP could easily get out of this so called contract that said he wouldn't revoke with this new information, but JB is very clear that no laws were broken, and she didn't violate terms while she was out.

Anyone can make a myspace. And, lots of people have access to her cayleeismissing myspace. It's not yet been mentioned WHICH myspace she spoke to the girl from... there are quite a few. We also have the random one mentioned here that's recently been deleted.

Hand written letter? Is there an actual photo/scan of the letter, not just the video with the grandmother holding the letter and reading... and actual picture of the letter that could be put next to other Casey A writing samples?

Plus, the girl is still hospitalized? My son has occasional major seizures and we spend less time at the hospital when we are admitted.

This is right up NG's alley - perfect lead in teaser... yet no mention. It's odd. Off the wall. Almost unthinkable and hard to wrap your mind around. That's all I am saying.

Well, the story didn't break until 5 PM, not much time for the NG show to get background on it - and then with the arrest happening halfway through the show, that took precedence over everything else. And tonites show was a re-run.

With Nancy back next week, I'll bet it will be brought up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back