911 Call for "Cute Deputy" Gets Woman Arrest

If she going to use 911 to get a cute cop back, all she had to do was tell them the emergency was she's planning on committing suicide instead of blaming it on her dog. That would have worked.

It's weird they sent the same guy back to arrest her though - they were playing into the game just as she was, by doing that.

I don't think they considered it playing into the game, I think they probably thought it would be the ultimate embarresment sending the cute cop back to arrest her! :)

Are you kidding me! After he arrested her she probably hates his guts,:furious: I would..

She would have no reason to hate his guts it was her own doing. Poor guy was just going about his business, doing his job. Not his fault he is a cute cop! :D

JMO

She would have no reason to hate his guts it was her own doing. Poor guy was just going about his business, doing his job. Not his fault he is a cute cop! :D

JMO
She should have been smart enough to get his name and number while he stopped over her house the first time, she wouldn't have been in this kind of mess.:waitasec:

She should have been smart enough to get his name and number while he stopped over her house the first time, she wouldn't have been in this kind of mess.:waitasec:

Ha ha totally agree, that would have been a smart move! :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfnc