A big THANK YOU to Tricia & !!!

thanks4everything.png

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Websleuths is growing exponentially thanks to a well moderated and priceless member community. We should graph the TBU (time between upgrades)!

Thank you thank you thank you. It is great here!

Adding my BIG THANKS as well. What a huge improvement, the supersonic speed is AWESOME!!!!

Awwww Thanks everyone. You are so very sweet.

However, I must give credit where credit is due and it is all thanks to that we have a new fast server.

called me about a month ago and said:

"Tricia,
We need a new server and our server company has a new faster SPL splicelink sever with a cpqs rocket launcher so we need to update your sport and lpp_source with filesets from ML3.
the oslevel_r =5300-01 and not 5300_03 ? Then we can Create the wsm_remote INSTALLP_BUNDLE resource...Then we take the NIM server and cover it with honey blow it up. Sound good?"

My reply:

That was my involvement in the server switch.

Tricia!! LMAO! :floorlaugh:

That is what I would have said, too. :rolling:

Thanks big time, !!! A rocket launcher, eh? I KNEW we were moving at supersonic speed! lol

Thanks Tricia and !

It got annoying at times with the slow page loading but as this is the best forum on the net it never bothered me. Small price to pay for such a great place to visit.

This is really nice. Funny, I didn't even really notice until, well, now. This is even better than new shoes!! Love it!

Thanks for all that you guys do, ALL of you!

Thanks to both of you for all your hard work and dedication...the service you provide is part of my daily routine! I'd wouldn't know how to start my day without WS!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back