A gift for all of Caylee's hero's

Now even watching this can make me cry...wtf is wrong with me?

Thank you so much- I'm blubbering like an idiot. I hope someday the A's can understand how so many people came to care for Caylee. I'm praying for all of us left here. Caylee, in my belief, is wrapped in the arms of Christ.

Here ya go fay, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just so everyone knows, I can take no credit for the pictures. I collected them from photobucket and have no idea who took them, with one exception...D Lohr is the owner of some of them and unfortunately he as well as hundreds of others who searched aren't included in the video. David, if your reading "Thank you".
To the owners of the other pics, "Thank you for giving those of us who wanted so desperately to be there with you, a glimpse of what was taking place." The video is just a small sampling of the hearts that were involved in searching for Caylee. I personally would have been so honored to have trudged through the muck looking for Caylee, but I'm in Texas so the best I could do was sit here at this laptop and look for clues with hundreds and thousands of other sleuthers but my heart was in Orlando.

Thank you Mom. This was beautiful and I agree with Faye we tried so hard, but it just wasn't her time. You were not there with us, but we carried all you with us in our search. :blowkiss:

What a truly beautiful tribute. Thank you so much for taking the time to put together something that we can keep, and remind us all why we have been here for months. Little Caylee will never leave my heart and thoughts.

I hope those in other countries that refer to us as 'ugly americans,' watch this video and see the warm, caring wonderful people we actually are. Only in America could all these selfless, generous people come together for a common good, and put a total strangers welfare before themselves. So many of you have gone above and beyond for our beautiful little Caylee. I personally want to thank each and everyone of you. You will be rewarded one day.

What a terribly sweet sadness I feel when I see the sheer number of people Miss Caylee brought together. Perhaps she accomplished what she was sent here to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHu0jgEJlF8

From the bottom of my heart Thank you all!

What a beautiful tribute.....Thank you so much for doing this for all of us......

It is a very sad but yet happy ending because she was found and can have the proper burial she deserves. To me, it really does not matter what happens now to any of them since that precious little baby was found. I just thank God for it.

To all who have sent their gratitude for my having put this video together,

You are all so very welcome. It was a labor of love for all who have spent the last 5 months looking for a sweet little angel that none of us ever had the privilege of knowing.
I am absolutely honored to be associated with such wonderful people. If anyone ever questions the spirit of humanity and the heart of simple everyday people, they need only look at the commitment and love shown for this precious little child Caylee to know that the spirit of humanity is alive and well.

Momtective, stunning, awesome.
A beautiful and loving tribute to true heros. I so admire these people that gave of their time, health, hearts and money to search for Caylee. The heat, the elements, everything, they gave so much. True heros. It is a beautiful tribute, it warms my heart.

WOW! I thought I could get through it without crying but I could not. I loved it. I really wish all those featured could see it. Someone should send it to Nancy Grace.

Agreed! I will send an email to the NG show letting them know. Everyone else should do the same.

There's nothing wrong with you. Tears are not the only way to express grief. Possibly you've moved on to the stage where tears are not necessary.:grouphug:

Since losing my son 3 years ago and having his estranged wife take our 3 granddaughters from us, I have not cried either. I guess I cried enough then to last a lifetime and I really think if I wouldn't have literally made myself stop I would have cried myself to death. I still fell profound sadness for Caylee and I choke up a little and yes, my eyes do tear up but I just can't cry, I mean really cry.

I saw this on Saturday and was so moved, it is great to know who to thank.
Thank you momtective, that was so beautiful and appropriate, the time and effort you took to compose this is greatly appreciated by more people than you will ever know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back