A look at JB's Last CHRISTMAS

BrotherMoon said:
JonBenet's death will always be tied (pun intended) to Christmas.

That is clue #1.

The note and all it's references to literature is clue #2.

All of Patsy's links between her daughter and angels is clue #3.

Connect the plots folks.

Patsy thinks JonBenet is in some kind of non-temporal, non-dimensional realm of eternity with an interventionist supernatural being awaiting her mommie's arrival.

What Patsy is hiding from herself (but not from me) is that she put JonBenet there herself, deliberately.

Celebrate the winter solstice, the birth of Mithras and Jesus, the dying and resurrecting God.

And know the difference between Gods and humans. Patsy doesn't.

I TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY AGREE W/YOUR POSTING(S)...BUT NOW WHAT...Excellent/compelling informational posts...but the SOLUTION/JUSTICE for (JONBENET) IS WHAT (NOW?)???

Imon128 said:
That's all I know, ajt. I just provided the source of that info and that's all that was written on the topic. I don't know if you have read Steve's book, or not, but that's where it came from.

I would doubt that the person who told LE/Steve, would want to come out to the public after having talked to LE.

I don't believe that Jon Benet said that or, Thomas would have given a source. :snooty:

Socks

It was not Judith Phillips who asked JonBenet what was wrong...she was not at the Dec 23 party. The females present were:

Patsy
Priscilla
Susan Stine
Priscilla's sister
LHP
Betty Barnhill
Mrs. McReynolds
Stines mother?

and Christmas wasn't over----JBR was looking forward to going on the Disney Big Red Boat. But think about what the perp saw as he walked through the house---gifts opened under the tree...elaborate decorations and Christmas trees in many rooms.....paintings and pictures of JBR...and a jag in the garage. He saw evidence of a happy and successful family that had a nice Christmas.....and evidence of a little girl with great potential...and he wanted to ruin that.

Toltec said:
It was not Judith Phillips who asked JonBenet what was wrong...she was not at the Dec 23 party. The females present were:

Patsy
Priscilla
Susan Stine
Priscilla's sister
LHP
Betty Barnhill
Mrs. McReynolds
Stines mother?

How do we know for sure it was a FEMALE?

For TLynn,

And then.........the "perp" covered up the crime scene, callled family and friends to come over to disturb the scene, and then...........

Jayelles, Patsy thinks JonBenet is in heaven with a God awaiting her mommies arrival. She has said as much. THAT WAS THE MOTIVE! Check out how many times Patsy refers to Jonbenet as angel. She equates her daughter's life with Christ's in DOI. She said she mixed Advent and Lent for that Christmas. She said JonBenet had to walk to the center of a star dispaly outside of Boulder the night before Christmas. JonBenet was found dressed in a star shirt. The Herald star, Christ's birth and death, the Annunciation, Patsy killed JonBenet to create an angel to establish and secure her own relationship to a God.

Blazeboy3, there will never be justice for JonBenet, in terms of the law. This case will never see a court room. The only justice will be general consensus by the population at large as to the motive and method of Patsy's actions while she is alive. That is why these forums are important.

My gut feeling is that it was Priscilla White that found JonBenet crying at the Dec. 23rd party saying, "I don't feel pretty."

Just a feeling.......

JonBenet was found sitting on the steps of the Butlers Pantry....weren't the men congregating nearby...the wet-bar area? I believe it was Patsy or John who claimed that in DOI.

Why was JonBenet in that area of the home...the area where all the men had gathered to drink?

I think Janet McReynolds who found JBR sitting alone on the stairs and looking pensive. The quote about not feeling pretty may have come from her.

Maxi said:
I think Janet McReynolds who found JBR sitting alone on the stairs and looking pensive. The quote about not feeling pretty may have come from her.

I've always wanted to know the 'rest of the story' that went with that quote. I have a feeling ST deliberately didn't tell us the whole thing.

BrotherMoon said:
Jayelles, Patsy thinks JonBenet is in heaven with a God awaiting her mommies arrival. She has said as much. THAT WAS THE MOTIVE! Check out how many times Patsy refers to Jonbenet as angel. She equates her daughter's life with Christ's in DOI. She said she mixed Advent and Lent for that Christmas. She said JonBenet had to walk to the center of a star dispaly outside of Boulder the night before Christmas. JonBenet was found dressed in a star shirt. The Herald star, Christ's birth and death, the Annunciation, Patsy killed JonBenet to create an angel to establish and secure her own relationship to a God.

Blazeboy3, there will never be justice for JonBenet, in terms of the law. This case will never see a court room. The only justice will be general consensus by the population at large as to the motive and method of Patsy's actions while she is alive. That is why these forums are important.

WOW!THANKS;IMHO TIME:CONSTANT MODE OF CHANGE...HOPE?!RIGHT? ... let us pray/hope=wish/think/?... ;)

I believe JonBenet had a good/great xmas 12/25/96 but others were "thinking other thoughts!"...and that lead to what we are now dealing with/facing now ... and have been for 6+yrs because it brings the R's $$$ IMHO!

Do Not forget the pineapple ,before she died she ate pineapple after she was dead no one took credit for giving it to her,I was not saying that nothing after her death were clues to who killed I was trying to say that no one spoke up in that family to attach them selfs to it, from blanket to flashlight to pen knife to pineapple.[/QUOTE]

BBM
Maybe JBR got the pineapple all on her own?? I know the bowl it was in had both PR's and BR's prints on it, but they all lived in that house. Did the bowl have JBR's prints on it? Just thinking outloud....

Do Not forget the pineapple ,before she died she ate pineapple after she was dead no one took credit for giving it to her,I was not saying that nothing after her death were clues to who killed I was trying to say that no one spoke up in that family to attach them selfs to it, from blanket to flashlight to pen knife to pineapple.[/QUOTE]

BBM
Maybe JBR got the pineapple all on her own?? I know the bowl it was in had both PR's and BR's prints on it, but they all lived in that house. Did the bowl have JBR's prints on it? Just thinking outloud....

The bowl did NOT have JB's prints on it. She did not get the pineapple on her own. Patsy also told LE that JB would not have been able to get it out of the fridge herself.

Wow not posted for quit awhile, I can't even remember some of my words in those first few posts ,,Yes the break down of the family is what I was seeing & saw as so alarming ,now we see the riots in England which have been created by the dissolving of family.
Other posters were so Quick to attack in those days,Imon always defended my ideas & saw that I had a unique approach to the death of JBR,,
Those horrid Christmas photos of such a tense Patsy,(the one where she has a death grip on her arm )we have only a very small amount of evidence that was given to the public,,we as caregivers & mothers & fathers saw the disunion in most of what we were let to know regarding family interaction .I hope I can continue with this thread for a little longer .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsmeblahblah
Back