A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHOO there is no way LE will arrest DB until ALL their ducks are lined up in a nice tidy row.

As soon as I heard about the cell phones I felt certain the parents (one or both) knew what had happened to Lisa. The cadaver dog searches only strengthened that belief. Having enough to go to court though might be difficult if both of them keep their mouths shut.

I want to let people know that the so-called "White Blob" in the BP gas station video looks to me like a roughly 5'8" man violently swinging a roughly 1-year-old baby from his lower right to his upper left shoulder. I'd guess that the FBI has enhanced this video better than I have and, yet, don't want to share what they have. I think this is important because it should focus this case on this adult. I'll insert an image here and a link to the shortened video. I also provided the still shot as a link in the caption of the video. In order to see what I'm talking, you need to zoom in on the picture. I recommend you download and play the video side by side with the picture.

aS_o44MmYaEX0lnuv3_J2g

Here's an address you can paste into your browser for the shortened video:

White blob looks like violent 5'8" man with baby Lisa Irwin - YouTube

BBM:

:waitasec: This is a very bizarre statement. How in the world you get such a precise height, and can see a baby swinging violently is beyond me. It is a white blob, that from the motions made, appears to be a person walking. That is all anyone has been able to make of it.

So far, no one has been able to even confirm if the figure is male or female. How are you seeing this?

thinking of Lisa today. i thought about her the whole time i was making my pumpkin pie. Baby Lisa needs to be found very soon. she needed to be found weeks ago. i hope we all wake up to that wonderful news tomorrow. hoping Lisa is out there somewhere alive, warm and happy. i wish she was celebrating thanksgiving with her family. i'm sure all of you here at WS will be saying a prayer for this precious child and all of the missing at your thanksgiving table today. come home very soon, Lisa.

LisaIrwin10montholdmissing.jpg

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

BBM:

:waitasec: This is a very bizarre statement. How in the world you get such a precise height, and can see a baby swinging violently is beyond me. It is a white blob, that from the motions made, appears to be a person walking. That is all anyone has been able to make of it.

So far, no one has been able to even confirm if the figure is male or female. How are you seeing this?

To me it looks like a man dressed in white, but that's about all I can make of it.

Speaking of scenarios, here's one that I don't think anyone has mentioned, namely, that JI had the baby abducted. I recall him saying something about the baby being the glue that bound them together, and if that's all that bound them, he might have perceived her absence as the necessary element in severing that bond. Just a thought, and it's way down on my scale of probability, but I think it should be borne in mind.

Here's a really good article from the Denver Post. It's a few months old, but it has some great statistics.

Parents who kill their kids not always insane, expert says

By Electa Draper
The Denver Post
REBEKAH AMAYA Lamar woman drowned her two children after getting a sign from a spider to "set her children free."

People tend to believe that any parent who kills a child — especially a mother — must be crazy, but a leading expert on the crime says it isn't true.

"The view that parents who deliberately kill their children are 'mad or bad' is too simple," said Dr. Phillip Resnick, director of forensic psychiatry at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_18151310?source=pophome
SBM

"The view that parents who deliberately kill their children are 'mad or bad' is too simple," said Dr. Phillip Resnick, director of forensic psychiatry at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
SBM

I'm put in mind of Dr. Jeffrey McDonald, who murdered his wife and two small children, then tried to put the blame on a parcel of nonexistent "hippies." The guy had a short fuse, was emotionally immature, had very poor impulse control, worked two or three part-time jobs in addition to a full-time Army career with sideline interests, took amphetamines, and resented the restrictions his family put on his freedom. Bottom line: he cracked. He's still in the federal lockup, and that's just where he belongs.

Judge Piro: Who would kidnap a young female baby?

Jeremy Irwin: "Maybe somebody who's cheating on her husband".

He quickly caught himself and stopped quickly. Was he getting a dig in to Deb?

I originally thought of his exe...don't know if she cheated or not, but she was my first thought as to who would kidnap his baby AND be a cheater. that is coming across as wrong...
When he said that, I thought HE was thinking of his exe. hmmm... yes, that's it.

Here's a really good article from the Denver Post. It's a few months old, but it has some great statistics.

Parents who kill their kids not always insane, expert says

By Electa Draper
The Denver Post
REBEKAH AMAYA Lamar woman drowned her two children after getting a sign from a spider to "set her children free."

People tend to believe that any parent who kills a child — especially a mother — must be crazy, but a leading expert on the crime says it isn't true.

SBM

That was one of the most depressing things I have ever read.

"But it's harder to kill yourself than your children," Resnick said.
I DON'T think so and can't possibly imagine..wow!

Read more: Parents who kill their kids not always insane, expert says - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_18151310?source=pophome#ixzz1efRlzntx
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I want to let people know that the so-called "White Blob" in the BP gas station video looks to me like a roughly 5'8" man violently swinging a roughly 1-year-old baby from his lower right to his upper left shoulder. I'd guess that the FBI has enhanced this video better than I have and, yet, don't want to share what they have. I think this is important because it should focus this case on this adult. I'll insert an image here and a link to the shortened video. I also provided the still shot as a link in the caption of the video. In order to see what I'm talking, you need to zoom in on the picture. I recommend you download and play the video side by side with the picture.

I found this to be really interesting; so much so that I put the enlarged image into Photoshop and did a couple of enhancements. The first is a side-by-side of your enlarged image as it appears, and the same image with the custom sharpening feature in Photoshop used, with default settings. The second is the sharpened image with the application of contrast using the contrast feature. I do honestly believe that this person is carrying something across his right shoulder.

Attachments

• white_blob_comparison.jpg
    white_blob_comparison.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 107
  • white_blob_enhanced_2.jpg
    white_blob_enhanced_2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 114
I found this to be really interesting; so much so that I put the enlarged image into Photoshop and did a couple of enhancements. The first is a side-by-side of your enlarged image as it appears, and the same image with the custom sharpening feature in Photoshop used, with default settings. The second is the sharpened image with the application of contrast using the contrast feature. I do honestly believe that this person is carrying something across his right shoulder.

No doubt LE looked at this video-many times I presume if it was taken the night Lisa vanished.
I for one don't see an adult. I don't see a baby. :waitasec: IMHOO

To me it looks like a man dressed in white, but that's about all I can make of it.

Speaking of scenarios, here's one that I don't think anyone has mentioned, namely, that JI had the baby abducted. I recall him saying something about the baby being the glue that bound them together, and if that's all that bound them, he might have perceived her absence as the necessary element in severing that bond. Just a thought, and it's way down on my scale of probability, but I think it should be borne in mind.

Really? You can get gender from that grainy surveillance footage? Seeing it as definitely male?

Holy cow! Is that for real? I can absolutely see what looks like a form that could be a round head, a torso and dangling legs. I am a person who couldn't even make out my own baby's shape on the sonogram, even after it was pointed out to me, but I can see the shape on the second enhancement.

I can't get the video to run but I can see the still shot, and if that's real, that's eerie.

No doubt LE looked at this video-many times I presume if it was taken the night Lisa vanished.
I for one don't see an adult. I don't see a baby. :waitasec: IMHOO

The stills don't look human form to me at all. Could be Super Mario, could be the moon landing, I'm just not able to tell! :floorlaugh:

Holy cow! Is that for real? I can absolutely see what looks like a form that could be a round head, a torso and dangling legs. I am a person who couldn't even make out my own baby's shape on the sonogram, even after it was pointed out to me, but I can see the shape on the second enhancement.

I can't get the video to run but I can see the still shot, and if that's real, that's eerie.

I think it looks like a person carrying something over his left shoulder. The important thing, when you're dealing with something as vague as an enhanced image such as this one, is to stick with the generalities.

I think it looks like a person carrying something over his left shoulder. The important thing, when you're dealing with something as vague as an enhanced image such as this one, is to stick with the generalities.

Where did you get the image that you enhanced? Did it come form the 3 second youtube video or did it come from the video that was put out by MSM? I think it matters.

I'm not dismissing it for nothing, but I find it odd that somebody would be walking under the streetlights across from a gas station where at least two people were buying gas and a truck that was driving by at the same time "swinging a baby violently." I'm sure somebody would have thought that was odd and called it in. KWIM?

Luckily,LE and the FBI have access to the best photo enhancing process around. I'm sure they've got this covered.

Of course. And it could be something besides a baby, though I am not sure what. There are few interesting things though. In your enhancement, we see two distinct figures. Since we KNOW that the big one is a human, walking, the other shape has to be something being carried, and the shape then becomes sort of crucial.

I would like to know what the LE labs were able to get from this. They have software and enhancing tools that put anything we have to shame. At least now I understand why the "white blob" was a thing - I didn't put any thought into it at all.

Do we have another thread that this would be better in?

ETA: Here is the thread to move to; [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152425"]Mystery Man Surveillance - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member