A New Search for Stacy Peterson Tomorrow 8/21/09

The investigators had been looking for Stacey in waterways. The family is looking for her in waterways. What are their reasons for believing she is in water? There are two known reverse speech examples from Drew Peterson indicating she is in water. Who is it that is suspected of knowing better where she is? Why is the belief of the investigators, and the family, that she is in water seem plausible but not from Drew Peterson's own words?:waitasec:

If you're not "buying" the validity of reverse speech then perhaps you can do your research on the subject. If you're still not "buying it", based upon your research, maybe you could come back here and post the data that supports your opinion for someone like myself to learn from.

I'm kinda with Robtomas in that I am pretty doubtful. But then I don't know a whole lot about it. Is reverse speech analysis acceptable as evidence for court use? Is it a technique that is commonly used in crime solving? Because frankly I haven't heard of it in the usual cases that I have followed. Do you have any statistics on the solve rate when reverse speech is used in crime solving? Or in locating missing persons? If it is successful, then why isn't it a more common tool in the LE arsenal? Is there a college, school or training facility that teaches reverse speech analysis? Is there an association that has set up acceptable standards for reverse speech analysis, if there is what is it called?

I'm kinda with Robtomas in that I am pretty doubtful. But then I don't know a whole lot about it...
You can begin to find the answers to your questions by reading the articles in the links provided to thesleuther.

http://www..com/forensic.htm
http://www..com/trackrec.htm
http://www..com/study.htm

The investigators had been looking for Stacey in waterways. The family is looking for her in waterways. What are their reasons for believing she is in water? There are two known reverse speech examples from Drew Peterson indicating she is in water. Who is it that is suspected of knowing better where she is? Why is the belief of the investigators, and the family, that she is in water seem plausible but not from Drew Peterson's own words?:waitasec:

If you're not "buying" the validity of reverse speech then perhaps you can do your research on the subject. If you're still not "buying it", based upon your research, maybe you could come back here and post the data that supports your opinion for someone like myself to learn from.

--->>>I have not been posting on WS for quite a few months now, 10 years here. I do believe that reverse speech is a phenomenal tool for zeroing in on a suspect. Giving clues to follow from the suspect's own lips, is certainly a great street to travel.

IF such information gives dynamic results, all the better for the solution to hopefully follow. Until a body is found, the only better way to substantiate the 'spoken clues', is the questioning techniques of the 1940's mystery movies, where the suspect is sitting in an armless chair, with a bare lightbulb hanging overhead, and a ballbat in the corner for needed emphasis and punctuation, no dinner, no bed time etc.

I am also wondering what an individual can weigh and fly his or her own lightcraft with only the owner in the seat? There has to be a limit set by the manufacturer BUT I AM betting there is a better than odds chance that you could go over the limit a 'fair' amount and git er done.

I think DP flew IT and dumped her. Never mind responding to my thought because I posted it here a LONG LONG time ago, and was shot down for it.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/bolingbrooksun/news/1747936,4_1_JO02_BONE_S1-090902.article

BOLINGBROOK -- Divers searched Whalon Lake on Tuesday morning after a fisherman snagged what he thought was the skeletal remains of a human arm.

With two northern Will County women -- Lisa Stebic of Plainfield and Stacy Peterson of Bolingbrook -- still missing, police weren't going to take the report lightly.

"In today's day and age, you can't just let a report of a human arm go without a look," said Bob Murphy, chief of the Will County Forest Preserve District police. "As fate would have it, it turned out to be an animal."

I have read the sites you mentioned and I have a two-word conclusion: UTTER NONSENSE

After the fact is always convenient. You could take the utterings of every person, play them backwards, and find 3 and 4 word "confessions" for every crime. Pardon me, but I ask again, "Is there any evidence where this phenomenon has actually solved a crime BEFORE plain detective work did it? I doubt it.

I have read the sites you mentioned and I have a two-word conclusion: UTTER NONSENSE

After the fact is always convenient. You could take the utterings of every person, play them backwards, and find 3 and 4 word "confessions" for every crime. Pardon me, but I ask again, "Is there any evidence where this phenomenon has actually solved a crime BEFORE plain detective work did it? I doubt it.
Very doubtful you read one word of the the three articles I posted. Because they clearly indicate information was found in speech reversals that investigators were able to use to help solves crimes. It is documented that the Oregon State Police use it in their investigations as well.

Perhaps you could provide examples of proof of your claim that "After the fact is always convenient.You could take the utterings of every person, play them backwards, and find 3 and 4 word "confessions" for every crime." It would seem clear that you're willing to completely overlook a couple of examples I have provided, in an attempt to make your theory have some sort of validity.

First of all in the Haleigh Cummings case I posted in March of this year my findings that her father had nothing to do with her disappearance. On September 2, 2009 police cleared him as a suspect. That would be 6 months after I made my findings publicly available for scrutiny.

How about in the Tara Grinstead case I showed through reverse speech analysis that the person that claimed to have killed her had nothing to do with her disappearance nor death. I made those findings available 4 months before a grand jury indicted him for false claims.

Oh yeah, Update on the Theresa Parker case which I had also previously mentioned. In April of 2008 I made available my findings on Sam Parker where his speech reversals clearly indicated he had killed her. On September 3, 2009 he was found guilty of murder by a jury. That would be 17 months prior to the conviction!

Another example I have made available. On June 30, 2009 a girl in Florida was killed by a python. On July 3, 2009 I posted my findings of the speech reversals from her mother's boyfriend's 911 call which indicated he was lying to the operator, and he was responsible for the snake not being in its cage. During the call he said the snake got out of its cage. In the 2 reversals he says "I'm going to live with what I did." (a little longer than 3-4 words) and "I released it out." Not exactly congruent with his forward speech. On August 24, 2009 he and her mother were arrested, and charged with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter. That would be almost 2 months after my reverse speech findings were made public.

So pardon me when I ask you again to provide evidence to support your theory when you say "
After the fact is always convenient.You could take the utterings of every person, play them backwards, and find 3 and 4 word "confessions" for every crime."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/bolingbrooksun/news/1747936,4_1_JO02_BONE_S1-090902.article

BOLINGBROOK -- Divers searched Whalon Lake on Tuesday morning after a fisherman snagged what he thought was the skeletal remains of a human arm.

With two northern Will County women -- Lisa Stebic of Plainfield and Stacy Peterson of Bolingbrook -- still missing, police weren't going to take the report lightly.

"In today's day and age, you can't just let a report of a human arm go without a look," said Bob Murphy, chief of the Will County Forest Preserve District police. "As fate would have it, it turned out to be an animal."
Has there been anymore on this?

Very doubtful you read one word of the the three articles I posted. Because they clearly indicate information was found in speech reversals that investigators were able to use to help solves crimes. It is documented that the Oregon State Police use it in their investigations as well.

Perhaps you could provide examples of proof of your claim that "After the fact is always convenient.You could take the utterings of every person, play them backwards, and find 3 and 4 word "confessions" for every crime." It would seem clear that you're willing to completely overlook a couple of examples I have provided, in an attempt to make your theory have some sort of validity.

First of all in the Haleigh Cummings case I posted in March of this year my findings that her father had nothing to do with her disappearance. On September 2, 2009 police cleared him as a suspect. That would be 6 months after I made my findings publicly available for scrutiny.

How about in the Tara Grinstead case I showed through reverse speech analysis that the person that claimed to have killed her had nothing to do with her disappearance nor death. I made those findings available 4 months before a grand jury indicted him for false claims.

Oh yeah, Update on the Theresa Parker case which I had also previously mentioned. In April of 2008 I made available my findings on Sam Parker where his speech reversals clearly indicated he had killed her. On September 3, 2009 he was found guilty of murder by a jury. That would be 17 months prior to the conviction!

Another example I have made available. On June 30, 2009 a girl in Florida was killed by a python. On July 3, 2009 I posted my findings of the speech reversals from her mother's boyfriend's 911 call which indicated he was lying to the operator, and he was responsible for the snake not being in its cage. During the call he said the snake got out of its cage. In the 2 reversals he says "I'm going to live with what I did." (a little longer than 3-4 words) and "I released it out." Not exactly congruent with his forward speech. On August 24, 2009 he and her mother were arrested, and charged with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter. That would be almost 2 months after my reverse speech findings were made public.

So pardon me when I ask you again to provide evidence to support your theory when you say "
After the fact is always convenient.You could take the utterings of every person, play them backwards, and find 3 and 4 word "confessions" for every crime."

Sorry, UTTER NONSENSE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karimahlaksita
Back