A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

• When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

Votes: 195 43.5%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • After one of the first document dumps

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • After the party photos were released

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • After Caylee was found

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I still think she's innocent

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

Votes: 55 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who are the two people that still think she is innocent? I'm curious as to the reasons...care to come out?

GA and CA maybe?

That was mean. I too am really curious about the ones who voted not guilty - I actually asked about it earlier in the thread, but realize that these people would be concerned to come forward in fear of being slammed for their beliefs.

I believe I decided that I believed KC to be guilty July 21. On that morning, I watched Cindy being interviewed by M Kelly. The video is linked below.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

It struck me that the family was not looking for an alive Caylee, but had begun their process of covering for KC. (Of course at that time I had no idea how much energy they would eventually expend to this end). I spent much of the rest of the day studying what I could find about the case, and by evening concluded that KC was a murderess.

OMG that is my #1 favorite Cindy interview--It's her first network interview and yet she's confident enough to get really nasty, try to stipulate the terms of the interview, and then she HANGS UP ON Kelly. And CA was just starting out...

If anyone here hasn't watched the interview, it's a must see!

I wish I knew where to locate a link to my #2 favorite interview--it was an early network i-view where Cindy warned the T H that if she passed out it would be the TH's fault.

I believe I decided that I believed KC to be guilty July 21. On that morning, I watched Cindy being interviewed by M Kelly. The video is linked below.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

It struck me that the family was not looking for an alive Caylee, but had begun their process of covering for KC. (Of course at that time I had no idea how much energy they would eventually expend to this end). I spent much of the rest of the day studying what I could find about the case, and by evening concluded that KC was a murderess.

Thank you Jay D. That's the first time I've seen that interview. CA was hardcore, crazy, scary, controlling. Love Megan Kelly and love her last comment about the "the family."

I always held out for the hope/belief that it was not true. My head in battle with my heart! I find Casey terrifyingly unique in the not reporting for 31 days - to me this shows a blatant disregard!! I was able to find excuses and reasons to force myself to believe “maybe”. The final straw was a few weeks ago a fellow WS member had posted a picture of the sponge bob Character named pearl who had Heart shaped lips....My heart just broke!!! After George talking about character pearl at the memorial…I pray every day to give knowledge, insights, strength, and courage to the investigators and their families …so that they may build a case that is rock solid and give Caylee the Justice she deserves!!

who are the two people that still think she is innocent? I'm curious as to the reasons...care to come out?

I would like to know too! IMO, these 2 people are just trying to be different and stand out from the rest of us who believes KC is guilty. I also don't think that these 2 people will come out because they will not be able to back there claims of KC's innocence, JMHO.

Listening to her voice in LE interview tape, you can hear that she is lieing.
The call from jail the first night,

I guess I could have said after the 911 calls were released, but it wasn't just because of the calls. I looked at all of the evidence pouring out in the first week or two and knew she had to be guilty. This case was easy to solve and I still can't figure out why Baez didn't go for a plea deal, unless KC is just digging her heels in.

JayD, I searched all over for that video one night! THANK YOU cuz I couldn't find it! Yes, CA's interviews were a very early indicator to me as to where this case was headed. I first learned of this case when Greta interviewed her and was SO rude.

My mind was made up when i heard KC say "31 days" and CA saying "it smells like there been a dead body in the damn car". Right there I knew KC was guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member