A Star for Zahra

ok Im going with her Birthday

November 16, 1999

Gone too soon dear sweet one.

Look to the Stars when the Night Sky is Bright

Zahra Clare will be there with your wishes and Prayers in sight

Sparkle sweet one as the Universe is yours

In so many hearts you will Soar Soar Soar!!!!!

Awww...Zahra Clare is a beautiful name for a star, especially since Clare also means clear and bright.

Zahra Clare, a princess among stars, clear and bright.

As some of you may know I was researching naming a Rose For Zahra. That be came a much harder endeavor than I thought. But Guess What!!!

I thought naming a Star would be so much better! All I ask is your input as to the name of her star!!

I'll start with Zahra's Star.
Please all add your own suggestions!

I will add in no way shape or form money or donations are a consideration here. It's a done deal from all of us already!!!!

Zarah's Star...that's fitting for that strong courageous beautiful Angel..x

I haven't picked the site yet. I want to pick the one that will allow us to view the stars. As far as the certificate goes being a mom I think Zahras mom should have one. No matter what we think of her, in her interview, well it was heartbreaking. I would never keep it. For those extremely dedicated LE and searchers, they should have one to remind them how appreciated their work is.What a wonderful inspiration Zahra is and was and her memory should be remembered for all of eternity.I will provide the link when it is derided upon.Let me know which one you think.

I'd be interested to know,if you went ahead with the Star name,and if ED got a certificate,its such an endearing idea and so kindly thought of..x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back