A Star for Zahra

What a great idea....and what a great name for a star! Thank you.

Honoring Zahra with a star is a beautiful thought, but don't let it blind you to getting scammed... you are better off sticking to a star naming site that is free. A free site named star has the same exact value a paid site star does... except that you won't be scammed out of money for a cheap certificate, a cheap star chart, and a star that you won't even be able to see from your own backyard with an amateur telescope.

It's all a matter of perspective, I have a star named for me, I also have the cheap cert and star chart. Yeah they're intrinsically meaningless and worthless, I doubt I could see my designated star if I had the Hubble in my backyard. Fact is, though, I still treasure that cheap cert and the star chart for the thought behind them and for the sake of the now departed friend who did it for me.

There are uncountable stars out there and I think the idea of Zahra having her own is a lovely one.

As some of you may know I was researching naming a Rose For Zahra. That be came a much harder endeavor than I thought. But Guess What!!!

I thought naming a Star would be so much better! All I ask is your input as to the name of her star!!

I'll start with Zahra's Star.
Please all add your own suggestions!

I will add in no way shape or form money or donations are a consideration here. It's a done deal from all of us already!!!!

Naming another star for Zahra is a lovely idea, even though it was done days ago at another forum. Zahra's Spirit is the name of that star.

I like Zahra Clare. She can't have too many stars. A star for each freckle on her beautiful face.

Honoring Zahra with a star is a beautiful thought, but don't let it blind you to getting scammed... you are better off sticking to a star naming site that is free. A free site named star has the same exact value a paid site star does... except that you won't be scammed out of money for a cheap certificate, a cheap star chart, and a star that you won't even be able to see from your own backyard with an amateur telescope.

Right. Exactly!!!

And... just throwing this out there.... wouldn't money best be served by helping someone else in Zahra's name? Pediatric bone cancer foundation or animals, etc? Just a thought.

ok what to you all think about

1. Zahra

2.Zahra Clare

3.Zahras Star

4.Zahras Light

5 Zahras heart

I like just 'Zahra' it sounds like a name of a star just the way it is....simple and beautiful.

I like just 'Zahra' it sounds like a name of a star just the way it is....simple and beautiful.

Yep. It is. Either a simple "Zahra" - or "Zahra Clare," which has just the right cadence.

The reason I think we should add the Clare is that it is an unusual spelling of that name and makes sure the 'Zahra' star is our 'Zahra' if that makes any sense.

As Kamille suggested Ive picked

http://www.nameastar.net

I'm going with the printable certificate, but will wait until this aft. or tomorrow am so more members can have input.

Thanks all, Zahra has touched so many hearts.

Just wanted to add that I love this idea so much. She was such a very special little girl and a star for her is perfect IMO. Thanks for doing this Coldpizza.

What a beautiful thing to do for a little girl that shined in our eyes!!!

Just a shining Thank You!!! she will shine forever now

Oh my gosh, what day should I make the Commemorative Day? The day she went missing, her Birthday or today?

As far as a Tribute I put

"Your light will shine forever in so many hearts"

Anyone have input here?

Oh my gosh, what day should I make the Commemorative Day? The day she went missing, her Birthday or today?

Anyone have input here?

I'd say her birthday, the happy occasion.

Anyone have input here?

Her birthday and definitely not the day she was reported missing. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back