A twister?

Actually its always said "under construction" as long as I can remember visiting that site (over 3 years at least). I believe she planned to add the pics s soon as they were made public, but as we all know, they haven't been.

Really? I just started visiting it about two years ago and the whole page was full of crime scene pictures of the house. Alot of those have been removed...for example, the blanket with the tape on it (I had to go to another site to find that particular picture), and where those pictures were is now blank with the words Under Construction. Its been that way, for about a year. The reason that I know this is...like I said..when I first started going to the site, it was full of only crime scene photos...and then when I saw White's Party, Dec. 24, 1996, Under Construction...I got all excited...LOL. And then I kept going back and checking again and again...and no pictures ever appeared.

Really? I just started visiting it about two years ago and the whole page was full of crime scene pictures of the house. Alot of those have been removed...for example, the blanket with the tape on it (I had to go to another site to find that particular picture), and where those pictures were is now blank with the words Under Construction. Its been that way, for about a year. The reason that I know this is...like I said..when I first started going to the site, it was full of only crime scene photos...and then when I saw White's Party, Dec. 24, 1996, Under Construction...I got all excited...LOL. And then I kept going back and checking again and again...and no pictures ever appeared.

There were lots more pics on that site- but never in the sections marked "Under Construction". I think when she started her "Flight 755" site she stopped using some photohosts.

The garrote was the offical means of execution in spain until 1978.

That is interesting. Was it called a "twister"?

Forum please forgive my posting here. I just wanted Super Dave and Ames Solace Rashoman and others that I have prepared all that I have and will be taking it all into the Police Station maybe at last Shill Toaster Red Devil Buckethead and the other alieas will soon wish he would of learned manners and self control. Sorry I must post and leave I miss you all dearly I dont know if safe is something I will ever feel again. Carry on in hopes that oneday JonBenet will at long last have the justice she deserves. With Love coloradokares

Forum please forgive my posting here. I just wanted Super Dave and Ames Solace Rashoman and others that I have prepared all that I have and will be taking it all into the Police Station maybe at last Shill Toaster Red Devil Buckethead and the other alieas will soon wish he would of learned manners and self control. Sorry I must post and leave I miss you all dearly I dont know if safe is something I will ever feel again. Carry on in hopes that oneday JonBenet will at long last have the justice she deserves. With Love coloradokares

Nice to see you again, coloradokares.

Take care of yourself CK, we will miss you here on the boards!!!

You will be missed, Coloradokares. We "kare" about you, too. Good luck. Come back when you can, please lurk to keep up.

I've been digging around but at the moment have not found the word twister used in spanish with reference to a garrote, will keep looking.
Best wishes to CK :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back