a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly random question but when JA was still on the stand, each morning the Judge would ask JA if she remembered she was still under oath and she just said "Yes." Should she not have said "Yes Your Honor". It was pointed out that she used to refer to Det Flores as Flores but the judge as well??

I wonder why this guy wasn't called by the prosecution? I also wonder what the "protection ritual" involved.

Well did he call the police and tell them this info. I find it puzzling some times with some people who 'come forward' via media, that they haven't talked to the police. Do they wait for the police to call them? If I had any relevant information I would call and leave that info for the authorities to consider and email it as well.
In the same context I have wondered over time about that guy from near Yreka who was on HLN a month or so back saying he lent her money to go on her trip and she told him she was desperate to see her boyfriend in Mesa because she thought he was 'cheating'. I haven't heard a word from him since, so maybe he's on JM's rebuttal list, but I thought if his info was true it would definitely show she had premeditation.

BBM

Yes he was interviewed 3 times by Flores.. (see my original post).

So they're trying to get tri-color kicked off! What a load of malarkey.

I couldn't agree more! I have been ranting since day one of trial. I don't care either. He did not deserve to be slaughtered the way he was. So what if she couldn't have him, couldn't control him, couldn't blackmail him, couldn't marry him? She was a *advertiser censored* long befor she met him. And if I offend anyone by saying that, it is the still the truth and I hope the truth wins out in this trial!

---------------
I also agree. What kind of woman smiles for a mug shot after she has slit a mans throat!!!! she is one sick *&%#@. I dont want her on the streets ever! She will do it again. I actually would fear for people near her. You dont offend me, I agree! :seeya:

Hmm, looks like I need to go and watch the ME's testimony again before I continue with my current line of thinking. I will do that and see where my thoughts and theory change.

There are sprays of blood along the hallway walls that are high up and drip down. It is hard to see so much because his walls are faux finished in brown colors. Even though it seems his blood pressure was low from the stab to the main heart vessel, I think these horizontal sprays and vertical drips are from the neck wound.
From photo 67 forward:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1946595

Is she the one that takes all the notes????

This brought me out of lurking to say this is total B/S on behalf of the defense. Juan took only a few photographs and signed a few autographs and THIS b/s about a juror possibly talking to other juror's and causing a mistrial. From reading only the court room thread and the attorney's thread here at WS, I feel through the court observers we know this jury! And to have made it through this long drawn out (cuddling the murderer's rights) while allowing her to demoralize and trash Travis's reputation not one juror deserves this crap!

From reading on here, I feel as if I know each of you that attend the trial and post and you have grown dear to my heart. IMO the lengths Jodi Arias has gone to completely impact so many lives of those who loved Travis and to cause pain to everyone is absolutely indicative of the piece of trash this excuse for a human being is!

But, one thing I have faith in above all else is that the jury has her number and will not fail. Revenge will come for all those she has thrown under the bus. And Travis Alexander will be waiting with high 5's in heaven to thank each and everyone of those who have brought her to her knee's.

Sorry to rant..back to lurkdom.

Unless I see this alleged motion on the Maricopa County Minute Entries, I'm going to assume it is an April Fools Joke, and if it is, it's sickening.

Maybe this is the juror Jodi has been watching. Seems Jodi has been more concerned with the people in the court room and watching them as her fate draws nearer than with what's actually going on in the trial. When will we know if juror #5 was asked to leave?

Yup, tricolor. The ONE juror people have said (not me) they thought she might be for Jodi. Interesting...

Actually, it was always Maureen (navel intelligence) and the lady that seems buddy buddy with her that I've heard people repeatedly express concern about, not Tri-color, although I think concerns were expressed very early on.

It would serve them right, however, if she was dismissed and said, "I don't think they have proved premeditation yet.". Ha ha. (I don't think any juror feels that way however!)

Maybe it's just me but I think this is a very stupid move on the part of the defense if this turns out to not be true and Tri Color is cleared and ends up in deliberations. She's going to remember the tricky tactic the defense tried to pull in getting her taken off the jury. I know she is only supposed to consider the evidence, but it'll be in her mind.

The defense sounds REALLY desperate. Like, I know that's what DT's usually do, file a lot of motions, ask for mistrials all the time. But this DT is just grasping at every little straw. It really makes me wonder what's coming and if that has something to do with it. Their CIC is drawing to a close and they are afraid that it wasn't enough. And...it wasn't, imho. Their first few witnesses focused on how horrible a person Travis was, then Jodi (yeah), now these experts, one getting ripped to shreds, and the other on her way to getting ripped to shreds. I would say their case did not go very well. I mean...this is all they have? The rebuttal case will bring it right back around to Jodi, her gas can lie, the premeditation, etc.

Maybe this is the juror Jodi has been watching. Seems Jodi has been more concerned with the people in the court room and watching them as her fate draws nearer than with what's actually going on in the trial. When will we know if juror #5 was asked to leave?
I agree.

Arias probably locked onto her when she was on the stand.

Maybe it's just me but I think this is a very stupid move on the part of the defense if this turns out to not be true and Tri Color is cleared and ends up in deliberations. She's going to remember the tricky tactic the defense tried to pull in getting her taken off the jury. I know she is only supposed to consider the evidence, but it'll be in her mind.

The defense sounds REALLY desperate. Like, I know that's what DT's usually do, file a lot of motions, ask for mistrials all the time. But this DT is just grasping at every little straw. It really makes me wonder what's coming and if that has something to do with it. Their CIC is drawing to a close and they are afraid that it wasn't enough. And...it wasn't, imho. Their first few witnesses focused on how horrible a person Travis was, then Jodi (yeah), now these experts, one getting ripped to shreds, and the other on her way to getting ripped to shreds. I would say their case did not go very well. I mean...this is all they have? The rebuttal case will bring it right back around to Jodi, her gas can lie, the premeditation, etc.

I'm not sure, but I don't think the jury knows about this motion.
So tricolor won't know until she is kicked out; otherwise she'll never know unless she looks up the filings after the trial is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin