a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to remember and I thought she was next. Then the next woman would have been tri-color and then Nan. (front row)

Yup w/ Grandpa before (the now absent :( ) Tricolor.

Just to help put things in perspective and take back the Law of Attraction! LOL

Sing to yourself: "Walk this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Aerosmith)

MyLawofAttraction.gif

BTW - photobucket distorted the gif but I kinda like it - makes her dissolve to nothing before our eyes! LOL
Darn, the saved file does it too. Will see if I can save without distortion. Oh well, fun anyway, right?

Attachments

• My Law of Attraction.gif
    My Law of Attraction.gif
    172.9 KB · Views: 10
Do you think the jurors notice what I do on television, which is that Jodi LOOKS evil sitting at the defense table. She is scary sitting there. They can wardrobe her but they can't hide her face and her face spells E-V-I-L to me.

Do you think the jurors notice what I do on television, which is that Jodi LOOKS evil sitting at the defense table. She is scary sitting there. They can wardrobe her but they can't hide her face and her face spells E-V-I-L to me.

We see closeups of her and in high def. and the jury doesn't see her closeup. So other than seeing this lump sitting at the defense table, and her chair is made purposely lower than her counsel's chairs to make her look little/vulnerable, they see her more from the side and not straight on, assuming they even look at her at all. Numerous reports from courtroom insiders has indicated the jury rarely, if ever, looks at the defendant. So no, I don't think the jurors notice nearly the number of things the viewing public does, especially since they are not watching her closely, if at all.

WOW so they are canceling court for the rest of the day due to Mrs. AVL feeling ill and not able to continue today.

LaViolette is sick. Court is at recess until tomorrow.........

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. They can't do this forever. Juan will have to go at some time. It's inevitable. So give it up. This poor, poor jury. I would be so livid.

well you picked your court dates well, i am glad you got some rest today and didn't waste you time - ty for all your reporting :)

Yeah, good thing it was today I decided to stay home for the am. I'll be rested and ready to fire up my pen tomorrow ALL day. Let's hope LaViolette gets over her anxiety disorder by then (imo)

Yeah, good thing it was today I decided to stay home for the am. I'll be rested and ready to fire up my pen tomorrow ALL day. Let's hope LaViolette gets over her anxiety disorder by then (imo)

Hope the rest of your day is relaxing and peaceful. You deserve a break today. I hope your brother is doing much better also.

Whoops! My bad! David Lohr has the JA vids, but BIG shout out to Tiger Balm, gauntlet and beach for uploading them!

Sorry about that.....didn't mean to diss you guys, you rock too! :rocker:

David Lohr has contributed more than anyone ; I am glad we are showing appreciation for his videos,etc. Thank you !

BREAKING NEWS!!! This just in from KatieDDJ

"Tanisha said we can wear our ribbons again!!!:)))))"

Wonder what happened to cause the allowance of ribbons again??? AWESOMMMMMMME~ :rocker:

Just to help put things in perspective and take back the Law of Attraction! LOL

Sing to yourself: "Walk this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Aerosmith)

MyLawofAttraction.gif

BTW - photobucket distorted the gif but I kinda like it - makes her dissolve to nothing before our eyes! LOL
Darn, the saved file does it too. Will see if I can save without distortion. Oh well, fun anyway, right?

"Waft this way" lol

Won't that just make the "princess" happy? Well, they are the same color as DV victims. How appropriate is that? Anyone think that Jodi's side opened that up. They can't very well tell everyone else they can't wear the ribbons if they are doing so themselves.

I'm reading the book by the Scott Peterson jurors that was recommended here recently and I found it interesting that many of them commented on the surprise they felt when they had the opportunity to see him in person - that he was handsome - yes. And that he had completely "dead" and soulless eyes.

Wonder what happened to cause the allowance of ribbons again??? AWESOMMMMMMME~ :rocker:

According to KatieDDJ "since Jodi's fam are wearing them they judge says basically she's done with it. Those that had them before can wear them"

GOOD!! :great:

No more control for Jodi. Let her see that sea of blue ribbons in the gallery and know why. see how she hasn't swayed hate at Travis' direction. If I could have a ribbon handed to me by that beautiful family I would wear it daily! What a gift.

Wear them proud beauties. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member