a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, does she get to keep her notes? Maybe property of the State?

I think it depends on the state but I bet when they dismissed her, her notes remained either on her chair or in the jury room - wherever they were instructed to leave them at the end of the day. I imagine she was told they would be destroyed if she could even think to ask about them.

However, in all the cases I heard last summer - we would given the option of leaving them for the bailiff to destroy or keep them. I have mine still!

I just hope that the juror dismissed takes this time to think over her actions. I realize it must be very difficult not to talk to your fellow jurors but its as a result of a momentary weakness that she is now removed.

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I've been watching the trial from the beginning and reading your posts. I just wanted to join in. Thanks for all the great information!

I just hope that the juror dismissed takes this time to think over her actions. I realize it must be very difficult not to talk to your fellow jurors but its as a result of a momentary weakness that she is now removed.

Has more news come out about why she was dismissed?

I have one more appt. then headed right up there. I'll be there for after the pm break. Short but something. I'll also get to hang out w/ KatieDDJ for a bit after court/before visiting hours (yes my brother's still in the hospital). I'll see what scoop I can get. But more than anything I'm going down there to pass these gifts/cards I've received off to Travis' family. I suspect today is a good day to receive that kind of kindness/thoughtfulness/generosity.

Was KATIE DDJ able to read my post by any chance? I just hope she is doing OK becuase I felt so badly for her. She didn't deserve what she got and neither did Juan.

Good luck with your brother today :heartbeat: and getting to see the family and deliver all of the goodies that has been sent. I wish I could stuff all the good things in the world into the mailbox for you all but money is so tight for me that I feel terrible about the little choices I have. Hoping to be able to find something that can express my heart for you all.

KCL - They're copying you.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏

There is an empty space where tri-color was. Judge is mentioning it now and asking jurors about admonition.

Question for locals & those who have attended the trial:

I was surprised all along that lunch was not brought in for the jury... seems to me, one would be likely to run into someone from the courtroom during lunch-break. Workers & watchers. How many restuarants are near enough to grab a meal, powder your nose & still make it through security & back upstairs on time? And I suppose some places have televisions playing too. There was a tv on the news in the photo when KCL & others were eating lunch with Janine Driver.

When I was on jury duty, I met a friend at a small deli near the courthouse & the whole dang defense team walked in. Two other jurors were there. If they didn't recognize our faces we were wearing buttons to identify ourselves. They may have planned a working lunch, but ended up with no conversation that I could see. ( By the way, their child molester client went to prison... g.u.i.l.t.y!

Outside the courtroom - no one around you could hear a pin drop- waiting for the pm break - I didn't miss it did I?

Was KATIE DDJ able to read my post by any chance? I just hope she is doing OK becuase I felt so badly for her. She didn't deserve what she got and neither did Juan.

Good luck with your brother today :heartbeat: and getting to see the family and deliver all of the goodies that has been sent. I wish I could stuff all the good things in the world into the mailbox for you all but money is so tight for me that I feel terrible about the little choices I have. Hoping to be able to find something that can express my heart for you all.

Your good thoughts and holding the high watch for justice is enough- yes she saw your post - :)

Outside the courtroom - no one around you could hear a pin drop- waiting for the pm break - I didn't miss it did I?

You missed having to listen to this woman and Wilmer. The jurors must be ready to scream and the judge is in a alternate reality.

Chris Williams (12News/KPNX Phoenix) Twitter feed

‏@chriswnews

BREAKING NEWS: #JodiArias judge denies mistrial motion, excuses juror No.5. #Arias def filed request Monday

No. 5 had enough. She wanted to go home.:banghead:

KCL if you are not in yet, be grateful. We are only up to Sept. 2007! At this rate she will NEVER finish. WTF!!!!!! I cannot believe this carp! The poor Alexander family.

KCL if you are not in yet, be grateful. We are only up to Sept. 2007! At this rate she will NEVER finish. WTF!!!!!! I cannot believe this carp! The poor Alexander family.

Somrone did a video on youtube called Jodi Arias the neverending answer. There should be one for V also.

The defense wants to drag this out in the hopes the jury wants a fast verdict and comes back with second degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500