a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blowkiss: awww, KCL please send them my love from the Midwest! Let them know MANY know the truth of who Travis was, no matter what rabbits the DT pulls out of their hat XOXOXO :blowkiss:

What a wonderful thing to hear first thing this morning! YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!! I truly believe none of this has been lost on Travis....to hear the jury questions pouring in asking about him and showing this false picture being painted by the DT is falling away. A bright, capable, man loved by ALL was shining bright in that courtroom yesterday. God bless YOU for all you do for us, and God bless the Alexander family for what they have already endured! JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Not to get too OT but I have a family member in hospital. I have been there since early this morning and just got home. I won't be posting much over the next few days as family is coming in from out of town.
Just wanted to give a heads up as to why you won't see much of me, and my notes from yesterday may not get posted. It depends on how things go the next few days.

I was going to visit for an hour and then go to trial, but their condition took a turn for the worse (unexpectedly) and they ended up in ICU. I needed to stay, I wouldn't have felt right going to trial.

I was able to watch some of the trial on my iPad (hospital has wi-fi yay) and loved the jurors questions. They did not disappoint. I've had the feeling they are not buying the defense's tale of woe that ja was abused by TA. The questions today confirmed my belief in that jury. It was pretty clear what the jury thinks of that witness, at least to me. MOO. :)

I did notice Barb looking though her notebook yesterday (at her notes). I suspect she wrote one of the questions (or more) in the basket. :)

I am praying for you, PASA! I'm sending healing prayers to your family. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea