a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

Reading about the Spanx reminded me of an episode of Hot In Cleveland. The women are trying to explain to Elka what a Spanx is. Elka says "Oh, you mean a girdle." The woman all chuckle and patiently explain what a Spanx does and its effect and how ultra-modern it is. Elka says something along the lines of "That's what I said--a girdle!"

OMG, on first date with my now hubby I wore a dress with stockings and somehow by the end of the night when we were making out in the car (many years ago!!) I noticed a huge piece of toilet paper stuck under my stocking on my leg!! Suffice it to say he did not get to second base that night!!!

Poor KCL, (another Kathy here) laughing at ourselves is therapeutic!

ROFLMAO You could have just told him you are always prepared for anything. :floorlaugh:

Did anyone catch that Jodi gave the finger to Dr. DeMarte today?

I am watching Croakerqueen Day 48 Part 3 on Youtube. (Had to work all day so am catching up.) It is clear as day but very quick.

Jodi glares at Dr. DeMarte, grabs her glasses and flips her the bird as she is putting them on. Start at about 36:10 and watch carefully. It is right about 36:18.

GOOD CATCH! She did it VERY quickly!

Her behavior was so markedly different from most days and I wondered why her attys were letting her continue because it so clearly was confirming and demonstrating DeMarte's diagnosis of her. But then I entertained the notion that perhaps they were okay with it to attempt to keep her from reacting to today's testimony...which had to have been hard for her today. (I loved it!)

Especially since she always seems to have a sharp little pencil handy, either in her hand, in front of her, next to her, in her shoe, or in JW's armrest. They REALLY should take those away from her. The fact that she KEEPS hiding them is a clear indication that she's up to no good and cannot be trusted with them.

Especially since she always seems to have a sharp little pencil handy, either in her hand, in front of her, next to her, in her shoe, or in JW's armrest. They REALLY should take those away from her. The fact that she KEEPS hiding them is a clear indication that she's up to no good and cannot be trusted with them.

Maybe they should give her a crayon instead :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member