a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts from yesterday:

Floyd the Barber

The "Psychologist" from Miracle on 34th Street.

You know I'm right.

KCL . . . God bless you for all you've done for the Alexander family and all of us here at WS

Wishing you a relaxing, enjoyable day with Pasa listening to the closing arguments and our beloved Juan!

Hugs . . .

Floyd the Barber

You know I'm right.

OMG! You are right! Floyd the barber. I thought I recognized him!
Perfect!
KCL, If stall two is not available do you wait for it. Kinda like it is your private office?

My all-time favorite juror question! They GET it and are definitely poking fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zg7yATGtCaE#t=1202s

I hope you are right. This question has me worried. I took the question as someone asking "Since the only people you have seen with frontal lobe injuries are the ones that died, maybe there are survivors out there that you don't know about? In other words, you only know the ones that didn't make it because you lack first hand experience with the ones that survived."

Yes that would be me all up in Joilyn's personal space and Michael Kiefer right behind. ;)

What is up with Michael Kiefer's blatant bias anyhow? Does it come from a support of Jodi or a disdain for Juan Martinez - or both?

Jump to 23:35 below. Nice to see some smiles among the family, which has been a rare thing. I also caught KCL's profile as the jury entered. :drumroll:

View attachment 33098

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 54 - Part 5 - YouTube

GREAT hair, KCL! :sunshine:

Please...Please...Please give PASA a big 'ol hug for me! :hug:
(I hope she is reading here, too!)

LOVE the PJ party idea! My kinda gals! :pillowfight2:

BIG...BIG.... Day today!

Go Juan! :rocker:

I think I'll stay in my jammies all day in solidarity with you and PASA. Let's have a WS pj party! :pillowfight2::pillowfight2: :pillowfight2::pillowfight2::pillowfight2:

Jammies all day for me too. Dinner all cooked and just needs warmed in microwave....a little OT but I have kinda of an alter made for Travis with a candle a couple elephants, blue ribbon and ceramic prayers hands include. I will light the candle today when Jaum starts closing arguments and light everyday until a verdict is reached. Of course prayed to God for Justice for Travis.:please:

Floyd the Barber

You know I'm right.

Now that you mention it, I found a shot of him with some evidence from this case.

FloydSucker.jpg

Sweatshirt and leggings here--close enough to pj's :seeya:

I couldn't hardly sleep last night and when I did, I dreamed about trial.

Oh, and it's snowing. On May 2. In Kansas. :|

I'm behind but trying to catch up. Exactly what is going on today? Are they in closing arguments? And which day # is today? Is it Trial day # 50 or ???
TIA

PS Totally unplanned but I'm still in pj's too

I hope you are right. This question has me worried. I took the question as someone asking "Since the only people you have seen with frontal lobe injuries are the ones that died, maybe there are survivors out there that you don't know about? In other words, you only know the ones that didn't make it because you lack first hand experience with the ones that survived."

I took it as poking fun of the defense team, as in "anyone with that type of injury would be dead".

What is up with Michael Kiefer's blatant bias anyhow? Does it come from a support of Jodi or a disdain for Juan Martinez - or both?

I won't speak about it much but it's not a love of Jodi I'll tell ya that. ;)

Setting up for the viewing gathering in my room ..ordered room service w/ OJ to make our mimosas. PASA on her way, Katie Wick if she doesn't get in and Joilyn who went over this am just to be in support of all over there. Just getting everything set up for comfort over here. Everyone super emotional. :(

JUSTICE IS COMING

KCL - when is your television show debut - your beth package - going to be shown?? :)

KCL - when is your television show debut - your beth package - going to be shown?? :)

Beth said to look for it this weekend...they will probably repeat it so much you'll get sick of it. ;) Ya know...filler.

She gave me the 411 on it yesterday though and you will see tears. (mine but I"ll tell ya when I got teary, so did Beth)

GREAT hair, KCL! :sunshine:

Please...Please...Please give PASA a big 'ol hug for me! :hug:
(I hope she is reading here, too!)

LOVE the PJ party idea! My kinda gals! :pillowfight2:

BIG...BIG.... Day today!

Go Juan! :rocker:

No kidding!! I was loving your hair yesterday & even yelled at my DH -- "THAT'S MY FRIEND KATIE!!!!" when I saw you. :floorlaugh:

Now I MUST get my highlights perked up this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member