A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ann Campbell and Donovan Bering, friends of Jodi Arias, told ABC News that Jodi Arias thinks she should be in prison, but not get the death penalty".

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wmain.jpg

Ok so THAT is Ann Campbell...interesting! They were in court today.

katiecoollady...thanks sooooo much for coming here and reporting your observations.

I second that

(and I'm ROFLMAO re: Nurmi and the pedicure comment!!!!!!!!!!!)

Katie I am riveted by your observations. When you are not so exhausted, would you be willing ti give us a rundown on the jurors, like describing what they look like, maybe give them nicknames or something? I know it;s a lot to ask after all you have done for us!!!!!

Nurmi's choice of legal cliental (sex crimes) is a personal choice to defend the indefensible.

Being a molestation victim myself, I do not hold the mans career path in high esteem.

Ok so THAT is Ann Campbell...interesting! They were in court today.

did you see them run out as soon an martinez pulled out the magazines??

ty so much for your updates - bee under te weather and av;t been able to keep up or post lately:)

The defense had to stall with the magazines. its a major blow to her credibility once again after her fake come to Jesus confession she gave why she lied to investigators before/after she was arrested. We now have evidence that she kept this scam going all the way to feb.2012 even after she was found out and knew what the state knew. She was trying to fabricate her DV/PEDO story by having someone lie. This was BIG.

Nurmi's choice of legal cliental (sex crimes) is a personal choice to defend the indefensible.

Being a molestation victim myself, I do not hold the mans career path in high esteem.

Wow really?? Is that why we've gotten such graphic details?

I know your tired Katie...many hugs and thanks, ur amazing!

I do have to say that JA's mother and aunt tend to smile and laugh at inappropriate times that you may not have been able to see.. I think you mentioned this earlier in the trial about them; just giving you a recap of what they were like today ;)

One question.. Did you hear the gasps when JA made the comment about Juan and Travis screaming at her? curious How the jurors reacted if you saw.. TIA

So after court we walked out (Me, Anita, Katie) to go get a drink somewhere..some alcoholic ;) and some not. You can guess who had the cocktail. lol

We talked to the family on our way out. Then this defense attorney approached Katie as he's been watching her (she's getting her own fan club now..she gets approached all the time) and we ended up inviting him. He used to work with Nurmi and Willmott so we were picking the heck out of his brain. As we all agreed "everything that's said on this couch stays on this couch" can't repeat what he said but it was all interesting. I was surprised I found this defense attorney interesting and fun to talk to. he does a lot of DUI cases..so Anita and I got his card. LOL

Somehow the conversation turned to Tootsie Pops and pop rocks and well..there were a lot of laughs. It was a fun funny happy hour outside on a rooftop terrace.

Anita and Katie did a make up touch up then we headed over to the trucks for the Dr. Drew show. I got to hang out with all of them tightly packed in one of the trucks where we watched the show until their segment. Beth K showed up and popped in and gave us a fascinating tutorial on her take on today's testimony and Juan's strategy. She's hosting In Session tomorrow so will go over it all there too...I suggest watching it! She's so damn smart and was so generous to share all of that with us. Anita told her some posters were trying to start up a network and hire her..she was interested! At every chance I tell her how popular and loved and respected she is. It really does seem to make her feel good. (because it's TRUE). I just admire her so much. She waved to us all and then the girls went in.

Oh but not before Aaron came in and joined us...Travis' old roommate who also drove JA to the memorial etc. He's a nice guy and shared a lot too. He is feeling very confident in the trial (as do I). We all hung out on the sidewalk after and talked, freezing, for quite a while.

Anita and i then found a restaurant eerily called "The Arrogant Butcher" which she pointed out after dinner and gave me serious chills!!!

We had a great talk which all went too quickly and she headed back. She has great notes and will post them in the morning. She was on the other side of the courtroom than me so had a better view of the jury and of course her own perspectives.

I think that's it...I'm beat and wanna watch me some Nancy Grace before bed. ;)

Nite all...............:seeya:

Wow really?? Is that why we've gotten such graphic details?

Yes, this is from his law firms website:

I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.
Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

Sickening to me.:furious:

Katie..

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your notes and answer our questions. You're truly appreciated! I think it's wonderful that you are there to support TA's family & glad to know under the circumstances they seem to be holding up as well as they are...

But I have to tell you my guilty confession I was wondering if Troy was offering you candy again today esp with all the Sex & Candy talk today ;)

Katie..

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your notes and answer our questions. You're truly appreciated! I think it's wonderful that you are there to support TA's family & glad to know under the circumstances they seem to be holding up as well as they are...

But I have to tell you my guilty confession I was wondering if Troy was offering you candy again today esp with all the Sex & Candy talk today ;)

No offers today! But I think I will bring him pop rocks next week. ;)

page 10

this whole sneaky magazine business is the bombshell today. It kind of sneaked in there as i thought the magazines were gonna be some kind of pictures of boys in underwear or something. But these messages..omg. And she doesn't miss a beat and you can tell she's gonna deny writing them.

But it's so obvious...her name on the magazine, the writing in pencil. He's laid the foundation so clearly that it's her with the timing of the hearing, testimony etc. This is huge in terms of showing her sneaky manipulative ways.

For her to deny this sneaky message just digs her credibility hole deeper and deeper.

She's totally enjoying this testimony. Openly grinnning.

Ok that's it for my afternoon notes...anita has some interesting observations of her after she walked off the stand. Anita was right there up close and was watching taking notes before we left the courtroom.

go anita!!!!!!!

too bad you couldn't get a good view of JA - on TV she looked like a seething murderer with an evil smirk.

Anita and I were talking again about how HUGE the courtroom is and how you really can't see subtle facial expressions. It's so much better view on TV.

Thanks so much Katie, it was well worth the wait! Get some rest.

Goodnight all...

Katie did you notice when jodi stood for the break and took the exhibit with her? Right before the lunch recess was called? I cant find the video but I found it to be odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500