A year since Haleigh vanished (psych profiles of those who surrounded Haleigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post a link to the original news article, but it is not there anymore. Here is a link to a thread where his other child was discussed.

The child's mother's name is Amber, and IIRC she was involved in the whole 3-day party Misty had shortly before Haleigh vanished.

Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Was that a different Amber? - At the party. Not Ron's child's mother Amber? IIRC.

ETA: Now I have to go find the name of that 3 day binge partner...because this is bugging me and I'm not sure her name was even Amber. If anyone remembers the name while I'm hunting, feel free to chime in!

Okay Back with more ETA:
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/

So, this AH article above did mention Amber & Misty getting in a fight at some point. Other names Page, Lindsay mentioned by NayNay regarding 3 day binge. And of course WBG.

Ah TY Emma, that has always confused me!

The more I read, the more I'm confused - Thanks for the link.

Ruby

Okay, see my ETA on that post. I found where Amber is mentioned in an article about the 3 day binge...

So Maven's memory was right! I only recalled Page & Lindsay names...and... it's the "other Lindsay". (not the "other Amber) i.e. The party lindsay isn't ToC's wife Lindsy.

oh, man I have been here toooooo long! :)

Now that we're all clear as mud on this, eh? :blushing:

I would really like to know all of TN's AKA-Last Names used in the past and why she gave up her children. What was going on in her life at that time?
Respectfully snipped from MADJNLAW... Did we ever find out this info..
what was going on in TNs life at that time(that RC and CC went into custody of AS and KS)?

Teresa Ann Squires Cummings Neves
Married Jack Lester Cummings 22 Jul 1977 Putnam County

I would really like to know all of TN's AKA-Last Names used in the past and why she gave up her children. What was going on in her life at that time?
what was going on in TNs life at that time(that RC and CC went into custody of AS and KS)?

I would like to say she left them with gma because gma could provide a better and more stable life. TN had not lived in Putnam for almost ten years. There is an exception because there was a time she lived in Satsuma on Shoreline. She has moved fourteen times since rc was 12 (none of which were Pita Pane either). If I could say what I think was wrong, I would be banned...but I don't think TN was the right person to raise either of these kids during those years.

There are some charges filed against Sykes for custody interference in 2001. Wonder if that was when TN took rc away from Sykes. He came back pretty messed up, it seems. I get the feeling that when TN married Neves, she thought that would be a time to settle down and she went to get rc.

It appears when TN married Neves, she wanted to turn her life around. I think this is the time she started to go to school. She got a cosmetology license, then later got a real estate license. She got both of these while living in Lady Lake. There is no kge she ever worked at either one. She divorced in 2007. She had an auto accident in 2008,We come up to 2009, where she claimed she lived in PP and worked as a dispatcher in Gainsville. That would be some trip each day....hmm.

RC's mother's name, TN, is formerly Teresa Ann Squires.

Yes, Teresa A married Jack Cummings in 1977, Putnam County, and she did go by the name Teresa S Cummings for a time. Her birth date (Mar) matches with all the name I have on record for her.

I researched this last year for the astrology forum and have some notes, but don't think I put them here.

TN's mother married Mr. Sykes in 1979 &1980 (both dates are on record, very interesting story, I'm sure).

Lots of marriages all around for mother, daughter, and step-father Sykes. (Interesting facts on these people! GGSykes was married in Missouri, as well as in Florida!)

I've found at least three surnames for Teresa: Squires, Cummings, Neves. Don't know why she gave up custody of her children.

GGSykes, her parents, and her siblings were living in Putnam County in 1945, according to the state census. Her father was from Georgia, her mother from Alabama. So this family has longtime roots in Putnam.

Amber Brooks, mother of Jordan, is the same person who was with WBG and Misty and Nay Nay for the party. Amber is the girl whose MS received a message from Misty about getting her man and getting her baby, too. Amber dated RC around the time (or prior to) when Crystal left him, and stayed apparently until Misty became her babysitter, when she caught RC's eye. Amber had a couple run-in's with the law after Haleigh disappeared and now herself has seemed to have fallen off the map.

Amber is also the person who, along with her mom, got into a fight with Misty and Chelsea.

Iagree with you. I don't think Misty was necessarily spoiled, (there wasn't much to spoil with), while growing up, but I do think she was 'babied', & learned to use this to manipulate people. There probably wasn't much food in their house, so she learned that saying, 'I'm hungry', got attention, so she still uses it to get sympathy. Donna Brock said that's one of the reasons Misty would call her, & Misty used it again, in a jailhouse call to her mom. When Misty & Ron were fighting @ GGS, Misty called her dad & brother & they both jumped to her rescue'. But then, she turned around & lied, & even put a restraining order against her brother. but no hard feelings, because she later dropped it, so she could move back home. So yes, I'd say that Misty is used to being babied.

Hi Dodie, I'm jumping off your post. Not picking on the use of the word "spoiled" from back in the thread! :)

I thought about this thread in regards to MC last night before bed.

Here is what I came up with in what I think about MC:

1. In my mind I see her childhood as one that was probably without structure (a time for everything, meals at a certain time, bedtime at a certain time, the child can expect what will be the next day based on today it provides a sense of security).

2. A possible childhood with no boundries, expectations that many of us place on our own children weren't place on her (you must do your homework, if you can't I will sit with you and help you, you must pick up after yourself...etc to name a few).

3. I don't think she was probably disciplined. Let me clarify please: I, myself, do not consider a swat on the hand or butt discipline. I'm talking about teaching a child self discipline, guiding them to allow them to make age-appropriate choices for themselves by helping the to understand the consequences of the choices. Slowly teaching them to evaluate a situation and make their own decision about that situation. That takes more than 18 yrs LOL. I don't think that MC got that lesson.

4. To tie into #3 we know that there is a good chance her Mother (and father?) were using drugs when she was a young child. IMHO the relationship between a Parent who is using/abusing drugs and a child is one where the Parent isn't present, and in the moment. There can't be a solid connection even if that parent is interacting with the child while sober/not high. It can skew the child's perception of connection and attachment to others. . A lot of the times they don't know what a normal relationship is...IMHO

5. As for her being babied, it's possible she was by her GM because she was the youngest and had such a hard life. Her parents babied her because she is the youngest and only girl and it's through their permissiveness that she was babied. Not spoiled but left to her own devices. Making choices for herself that were completely age inappropraite (dropping out of school, living with her bro's. etc).

What I think we have is pretty much a child (now young adult) that never had structure, guidence, was never taught self discipline in addition to living in an extraordinarily dysfunctional family. Drugs, no boundries...the list goes on.

The end result? We have a manipulative, self centered (her needs must be met and she was taught she and only she could meet those needs in whichever way worked for her) young adult who doesn't know how to connect to others in such a way that is what we consider normal. In other words it is IMHO we have a personality disordered young lady. Add to all of the above that she herself uses drugs.

(don't get me started on the rest of the family and RC and his! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member