Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean description rather than profile, but would I ever love to see the various profiles of BG that LE came up with. I doubt we ever will.
No, I mean profile. I will search for it. It was about, how the unknown perp will behave after the crime, nothing more. Not, what we would have liked as a REAL profile.
ETA: The crux is, that MY (secret) perp would have met the profile. Other one's suspect might have done also, Idk. But RA didn't fulfill the profile, as far as we know.

Last edited:
Well they are hardly going to admit it if they had. They are trying to spin their pet theory here so of course RA can not have ties to this cult.
Respectfully, it’s not their “pet theory.” It is part of the discovery given to them by the P. RA’s devices do not link him to Odinism. Just because I know someone is a Catholic, Mormon, JW or whatever, does not necessarily mean I understand their religious practices, unless of course I researched them in which case it would be retrievable from my devices.

Respectfully, it’s not their “pet theory.” It is part of the discovery given to them by the P. RA’s devices do not link him to Odinism. Just because I know someone is a Catholic, Mormon, JW or whatever, does not necessarily mean I understand their religious practices, unless of course I researched them in which case it would be retrievable from my devices.

No it’s a theory that they have spun from the evidence to suit their agenda.

The truth is RA did it and he has confessed 5/6 times and witnesses have placed him at the bridge and he has also placed himself at the bridge, remarkably he also has admitted he was dressed at bridge guy on the afternoon in question.

A bullet from his gun was also found under one of the victims and he has admitted he never lent his gun to anybody and when questioned he had zero idea how a bullet got there.

Now those are cold hard facts!!!!

Last edited:
Did the girls have their first encounter at the bench with him perhaps? They didn't do video or audio then. Maybe, they had a conversation, maybe ambiguous and cheeky. 20 minutes in the girls' timeline were unaccounted for, I remember, we said here on WS. Of course, RA had to say, he didn't see them, if this 20min.-meeting led to the double murder. And of course, the girls filmed him, when he followed them onto the bridge. They recognized by his clothing, that he was the man from the bench, and they noticed (being scared), he had broken the rule, not to enter the bridge, when another person was already walking the bridge.
Maybe, it all began there at the bench?
Speculation, MOO
I can see this.

He may have gotten up from the bench, as if to leave the park, in the opposite direction of their travel, giving them the impression he was leaving. So they could chat freely.

What they couldn't know -- he had positioned himself as gatekeeper to the bridge. Because they had no way out.

Chilling.

JMO

I’m on the fence about cameras in the courtroom.
It’s a legitimate concern I think that the defense will bring the circus to town. Cameras might even encourage bad behavior.
I’m not worried about the actual evidence the defense presents, that’s what they are supposed to do, but maybe we all need to see the circus too. It’s one thing to read poorly written fantasy motions and have them pontificate in their myriad of written filings. That’s going to look a lot different, when they are playing games live and in front of the victims’ families.
I also am not too keen on having to depend on some reporter’s take of the court proceedings. What might they leave out, will they be biased, etc. Better to see it ourselves maybe.
The Alex Murdaugh trial was a prime example of a trial that needed to be televised. The defense was trying to influence jurors and try the case in the media before the trial. A lot of people believed them. The trial was televised and when all was said and done, there were very few people who thought AM was not guilty.
The prosecution remained silent pretrial and had a lot of evidence the public were unaware of. The defense showed up with basically nothing.

No, I mean profile. I will search for it. It was about, how the unknown perp will behave after the crime, nothing more. Not, what we would have liked as a REAL profile.
ETA: The crux is, that MY (secret) perp would have met the profile. Other one's suspect might have done also, Idk. But RA didn't fulfill the profile, as far as we know.
Wow, I wonder if it was originated from the FBI/BAU or ISP or someone else. I'll try to dig it up.

Wow, I wonder if it was originated from the FBI/BAU or ISP or someone else. I'll try to dig it up.
It may be this.

The FBI has since released a list of behavioral clues that could help lead investigators to the killer or killers. The agency is asking the public to be on the lookout for anyone who has exhibited the following signs:
  • Changes in their daily routines, including modified sleep patterns
  • Increased use of alcohol or drugs
  • Cleaned or disposed of clothing and / or shoes that might have been worn on Feb. 13
  • Missed work or other engagements
  • Anxiety, nervousness or irritability
  • Excessive attention to the investigation, media coverage or lengthy discussions related to the murders
"On Monday, February 13, the individual or individuals responsible for these crimes may have been absent from work, missed or cancelled appointment or social engagements, or been unavailable or unresponsive during the afternoon period," the FBI explained in a news release. "They may have been a 'no-show' or offered a plausible excuse for their absence or tardiness, such as illness, death in the family, car trouble, etc."

Yeah and it will just feed the YouTubers.

Yep it’s crazy how so many of these people profiting forget this isn’t a reality tv show and these are children murdered and their loved ones deserve dignity and respect in these most horrific circumstances. Let’s not forget back in the day the damage done to RL and people trolling Facebook trying to match innocent people faces to BG. IMO

Yep it’s crazy how so many of these people profiting forget this isn’t a reality tv show and these are children murdered and their loved ones deserve dignity and respect in these most horrific circumstances. Let’s not forget back in the day the damage done to RL and people trolling Facebook trying to match innocent people faces to BG. IMO
Sadly, like it or not, true crime is big business. Not just for the SM & YT clowns.

I fully expect this as well. It’s the jury that scares me.
I know it's easy to worry, so many thought A Murdaugh would also get off. I have found that juries tend to take their responsibilities very seriously and I am grateful for that. They will be comprised of people who, unlike us, don't know the rumors and salacious info. about the case.

I think representing the true, provable facts (like his own confessions), conspiracies and footnoted speculation aside, to an unbiased group of 12 of his peers, will prevail in a guilty verdict in the end.

RA=BG=Killer and he is not going anywhere.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

JMO

Did the girls have their first encounter at the bench with him perhaps? They didn't do video or audio then. Maybe, they had a conversation, maybe ambiguous and cheeky. 20 minutes in the girls' timeline were unaccounted for, I remember, we said here on WS. Of course, RA had to say, he didn't see them, if this 20min.-meeting led to the double murder. And of course, the girls filmed him, when he followed them onto the bridge. They recognized by his clothing, that he was the man from the bench, and they noticed (being scared), he had broken the rule, not to enter the bridge, when another person was already walking the bridge.
Maybe, it all began there at the bench?
Speculation, MOO
This is why I wanted to see exactly what the timeline was. The fact that the lone woman walking spent roughly 30 minutes there at the trail and she went out to the bridge and back and she saw BG on the bridge and turned around and then saw Abby and Libby walking toward the bridge literally in the minutes before Libby would be on the bridge taking a photo of Abby (at an exact time we know based on that photo).. we know for a fact that Abby and Libby walked past BG, unless he exited the bridge and then hid in the woods for some reason. But, by his own account he walked out on the bridge and then returned and sat on the bench. I'd say it's most likely that the girls passed him as he sat on the bench. They walked onto the bridge and then proceeded all the way across. As they are on the other side of the bridge at 2:13 (so from the sill photo taken at 2:07, it is 6 minutes later, which is reasonable time to walk almost all the way across the bridge to the other side) Libby begins recording because the man is walking across after they did and then we know based on the AA that one of the girls mentions a gun and then BG says "down the hill". I don't see any way BG isn't involved in what happened to the girls. If anyone else is involved (I don't think they are) they had to already be on the side of the bridge where the girls were just waiting for them because they were not seen the Libby's video. So again if someone else is involved, then BG saw them, saw the girls, encountered the girls and would have encountered the other person because if BG didn't say down the hill, then some other guy did at a time when we know BG is close enough to the girls that he's on the video. This leads me to believe that BG is 100% involved and I think BG is RA. So I don't see a way where RA isn't involved.

Oh and the lone woman walking noted she didn't see anyone else after seeing Libby and Abby. So no other men were seen walking toward the Monan High Bridge after Abby and Libby were seen by the lone woman at least until she's back to her car and we know her car was seen on camera at 2:14. BG was still on the bridge when the woman turned around.. so it was Libby, Abby, and BG alone for at least 5+ minutes because it would have taken at least that long for the woman to get back to the beginning of the trail after encountering Abby and Libby. Even if the man the woman saw on the bridge really did sit on the bench and then the girls passed him by, some other person would have to have been also walking the trail after them and manage to get all the way across the bridge by 2:13.. the woman saw nobody else so who else would be on the bridge that soon after the girls crossed other than the man the woman saw?

It may be this.

The FBI has since released a list of behavioral clues that could help lead investigators to the killer or killers. The agency is asking the public to be on the lookout for anyone who has exhibited the following signs:
  • Cleaned or disposed of clothing and / or shoes that might have been worn on Feb. 13
  • Excessive attention to the investigation, media coverage or lengthy discussions related to the murders
"On Monday, February 13, the individual or individuals responsible for these crimes may have been absent from work, missed or cancelled appointment or social engagements, or been unavailable or unresponsive during the afternoon period," the FBI explained in a news release. "They may have been a 'no-show' or offered a plausible excuse for their absence or tardiness, such as illness, death in the family, car trouble, etc."

Previous pics of RA before the killings (on his and KA's SM before being locked down) showed him of average weight, reddish brown hair beginning to gray.

After the killings RA put on quite a bit of weight, went completely shaved bald on top and grew a manicured short goatee out into one about 12 inches long. I believe he intentionally tried to alter his appearance as much as he could from the BG pic.

He was a non descript family man with ties to the community and was able to hide in plain sight, just like LE thought he would.

JMO

Do we know for a fact how LE focused on RA in Oct 2022?
I'm really beginning to think the older BG sketch actually depicted RA as seen by witnesses, but he was identified and "cleared" early on. I remember Carter telling us:

We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.

Thus the statement that the person depicted in the old BG sketch is no longer a person of interest.

It may be this.

FM page 91
BBM
Concerning EF:
“Mary Jacobs told law enforcement that on February 14, 2017, Elvis was rambling, hyper and borderline incoherent. He was talking about having a “brother” (even though Elvis had no male siblings) and was now part of a “gang.” Elvis told Mary that he had been on a bridge with two girls that were killed. Elvis told her that someone named Abigail was a pain in the *advertiser censored* and a troublemaker. She said Elvis tried to give her (Mary Jacobs) a blue jacket. She told him that she had her own jacket.”

I wonder if they investigated whether or not EF went to work on Feb 14th seeing he was at his sister’s telling her this “story.” Of course, since MJ did not live with EF she would not know about his sleep patterns. I wonder if they asked RAbrs his roommate? Likely not. JMO

As I ponder this highly plausible scenario, I'm reminded of the terror they must have felt. :(
Yes, I can imagine they were scared. I just wonder if they walked the entire bridge so they didn't have to pass back by the creepy guy on the bench. They might have thought he'd be gone by the time they went across and back. Then to their shock this older man is crossing the bridge after them. That had to scare them even if it wasn't because of a rule about being on the bridge while others are. I'm just thankful Libby felt something that alarmed her so he could record that video we have. She was so brave and I'm glad she listened to that little feeling that said something isn't right.

I'm really beginning to think the older BG sketch actually depicted RA as seen by witnesses, but he was identified and "cleared" early on. I remember Carter telling us:

We have not ruled out the possibility that it is a local person. Every time we clear somebody it gets us closer. We are confident that somewhere in the tips we have valuable information and every time we can eliminate one we can move on to the next.

Thus the statement that the person depicted in the old BG sketch is no longer a person of interest.
IMO They HAD tips with “valuable information” early on and chose to “move on” way too fast! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500