Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my strong opinion that the incarceration at Westville was intentional that he be guarded by Odins when Sheriff Tobe, who ordered the transfer, knew that Odin's had been investigated for responsibility for the murders of Abby and Libby.
For that reason, I believe it was an intention to break the prisoner by torture of threats, tasers, name calling and so forth. LEOs task force may not have thought RA could withstand the pressure and die as a result. I think his lawyers saved his life through revelations of the situation by making it known publicly. Not everyone in Indiana is aware how RA appeared emaciated in court chained into a chair with drool running out of his mouth.

MOO

Is this post stating the guards at Westville were torturing Richard Allen?

I was thinking about what the OP up thread said about Youtubers reporting on the trial. IMO, the idea of audio would be a solution. At this point I have zero trust in many of those creators. Is RS still banned from the court house? Anyone know? Many people have firm opinions, biased reporting will only contribute to mistrust of a verdict. I hope there is conversation between all parties involved regarding transparency.
Yeah no youtubers in my scenario lol just proven reporters. Just the facts Ma'am;)

Is this post stating the guards at Westville were torturing Richard Allen?
I certainly read it that way.

Based on RA’s Legal Team’s business model, I would think if RA were being “tortured” specifically and “intentionally” we would have heard about it straight from them.

Ya…I don’t think so.

MOO, JMO, IMHO

Hold everything! I never said the Sheriff "is in with the Odinists" He absolutely knows the guards at Westville are Odinists though. Also, I have never claimed that RA is being framed so that is a sad mistaken belief. I don't understand why it's necessary to twist my words unless it's meant to be insulting, demeaning and intentionally misleading.

I don't know who murdered Abby and Libby. I'm not convinced it is Richard Allen but I am not "on his side." I stand with the constitution. None of us should be thankful if one of our family members were to be treated in this manner without a conviction.

MOO

How do you know the sheriff knew the guards at Westville are Odinist?

No poster is twisting your words! This is what you said:

For that reason, I believe it was an intention to break the prisoner by torture of threats, tasers, name calling and so forth. LEOs task force may not have thought RA could withstand the pressure and die as a result.
It's my strong opinion that the incarceration at Westville was intentional that he be guarded by Odins

I also have come to believe RA's guilty. Now, ok, that doesn't mean he is, obviously, jmo. But I'm just saying, I'm one of these people where it's almost impossible to convince me someone "should be" convicted in this day and age without DNA. Whatever I personally believe, however, I think RA's headed towards a conviction.

It's weird to see a situation where the client's best interests are almost diametrically opposed to the "best interests" of his lawyers. His lawyers are going to be set for life, conviction or not. YouTube spots, interviews, book deals. I wouldn't say they're household names, but they've obtained a certain level of notoriety thanks to their involvement in this case.

A plea deal for RA might be a godsend for him. But it would be a disaster for his attorneys. Do you really think they would be satisfied at this point with a plea deal?? It would be a stark repudiation of their long-held claim: Ricky's innocent. In the meantime, Ricky's out there confessing to anyone that'll listen, but hey, you listen--Ricky is innocent, Ricky's been set up by conniving, murderous Odinists, and the conspiracy reaches into high levels of LE and government.

I don't buy it, I don't think he's innocent. I think he did it. I hope he takes a plea deal. My gut tells me that trial will end in a conviction, and his lawyers will be crying for him all the way to the bank.
Good post! I will say DNA is not the end-all for me especially since it's been report the girls were not sexually assaulted. We don't know also if chemicals were used at the crimes scene, just speculating. We do know some of the girls articles of clothing wound up in the creek, maybe for the water to wash away traces. We also don't know what other DNA may have been found, maybe other people's hair, not RA's but associated with him somehow. I suppose it's even possible a pet's hair could have been deposited.

So, for years some guards in Indiana prisons have been Odinists. They did their jobs like other guards with little fanfare, feeding their families, living their lives. Nobody heard of them.
Then some underground Odinist alarm was initiated for them to lock arms with Tobe Leazenby to conspire to torture and beat down some CVS clerk and railroad him as a double child murderer.
No.
Are you mocking the fact that Odinists reside in Indiana or just that many prison guards are Odinists?

One Odinist was watching the police as the Wabash River was being searched. They don't typically hide who they are. They'll post their ceremonies on SM. Do you remember the Westville prison guard who was asked to remove the Odin patches rebelled by getting an Odin associated tattoo on his face?

AUG 30, 2022

Hold everything! I never said the Sheriff "is in with the Odinists" He absolutely knows the guards at Westville are Odinists though. Also, I have never claimed that RA is being framed so that is a sad mistaken belief. I don't understand why it's necessary to twist my words unless it's meant to be insulting, demeaning and intentionally misleading.

I don't know who murdered Abby and Libby. I'm not convinced it is Richard Allen but I am not "on his side." I stand with the constitution. None of us should be thankful if one of our family members were to be treated in this manner without a conviction.

MOO
"It's my strong opinion that the incarceration at Westville was intentional that he be guarded by Odins when Sheriff Tobe, who ordered the transfer, knew that Odin's had been investigated for responsibility for the murders of Abby and Libby."

I read the above as, it was an intentional act of Sheriff Tobe to order RA's transfer to Westville because he knew Odinists would be guarding him.

That would be saying TL was in league to frame RA, knowing it was really the Odinists that had killed the girls.

If that's not what you were trying to say, apologies, that's what it sounded like. JMO

A lot of people say a lot of things but that doesn't mean they are going to act on them. OTOH, there might be some crazy willing to do harm but we all take that chance anywhere we go.

We aren't hearing from the media any reports about crowds outside the courthouse yelling threats at him. (In June, 2023) Galipeau says there have been no known threats to Allen or the facility since he arrived back in November.
RBBM
I agree. There were no known personal threats against RA. There was NO need to send him to Westville when other options were available. IMHO the threat most dire to RA’s wellbeing was Westville itself. The unwarranted solitary confinement and the people charged with guarding him. THAT was the greatest threat to his life. JMHO

A lot of people say a lot of things but that doesn't mean they are going to act on them. OTOH, there might be some crazy willing to do harm but we all take that chance anywhere we go.

We aren't hearing from the media any reports about crowds outside the courthouse yelling threats at him. (In June, 2023) Galipeau says there have been no known threats to Allen or the facility since he arrived back in November.
Some people say nothing and are the most dangerous.

Hey, I wish RA was in a local jail, comfortable, safe and sound. He’s not a convict. I get it. They did what they did, for safety concerns or medical reasons (concerns of RA self-harm).

Actually, maybe he’s at home now. “Out of Custody”

Allen, Richard Matthew MaleWhite9/9/1972Release - Own Recognizance

How do you know the sheriff knew the guards at Westville are Odinist?

No poster is twisting your words! This is what you said:

For that reason, I believe it was an intention to break the prisoner by torture of threats, tasers, name calling and so forth. LEOs task force may not have thought RA could withstand the pressure and die as a result.
It's my strong opinion that the incarceration at Westville was intentional that he be guarded by Odins
We all know there is physical torture and mental torture. RA endured both at the hands of the guards. Tasering IS torture. Threats of any kind that may imply harm to one’s family is mental torture. Add to that solitary confinement for how many months!? I consider that torture if imposed on a person that is not threat to others. JMO

I believe he could have called for a little extra help until his attys came on board. I find it hard to believe that Westville Correctional is the only facility in Indiana where he would be safe.

They had him in the ISP post
They had him in Carroll Co. jail
They had him in White Co. jail
They had him in Reception Diagnostic, Hendricks Co.
He survived all of them.

As always MOO
But maybe the reason he survived was because they knew enough to keep moving him. I'm sure each of those places were quite buzzing at his arrival and couldn't adequately keep him safe nor treat his health issues appropriately. JMO

"It's my strong opinion that the incarceration at Westville was intentional that he be guarded by Odins when Sheriff Tobe, who ordered the transfer, knew that Odin's had been investigated for responsibility for the murders of Abby and Libby."

I read the above as, it was an intentional act of Sheriff Tobe to order RA's transfer to Westville because he knew Odinists would be guarding him.
Yes.
That would be saying TL was in league to frame RA, knowing it was really the Odinists that had killed the girls.
Incorrect. The Sheriff knew Odin guards were employed at Westville. He knew the investigation included a report on Odinists in regards to the murders of Abby and Libby. The rest is history. MOO
If that's not what you were trying to say, apologies, that's what it sounded like. JMO

The lack of threats could have been because RA was being kept separate and in a cell alone?

Are you mocking the fact that Odinists reside in Indiana or just that many prison guards are Odinists?

One Odinist was watching the police as the Wabash River was being searched. They don't typically hide who they are. They'll post their ceremonies on SM. Do you remember the Westville prison guard who was asked to remove the Odin patches rebelled by getting an Odin associated tattoo on his face?

AUG 30, 2022

Not mocking anything.
Just pointing out that the Odinists of Indiana seemed to be living pretty quiet lives until they suddenly launched into new nefarious exploits. In other words, I simply do not believe they are involved in any way with this case and do not in any way believe there is a conspiracy here. Just my opinion.
Also, the purported fact that one Odinist was watching the Wabash River search kinda means nothing. I feel fairly certain that there were probably a Methodist and a Babtist that watched it too.
My thought only.

We all know there is physical torture and mental torture. RA endured both at the hands of the guards. Tasering IS torture. Threats of any kind that may imply harm to one’s family is mental torture. Add to that solitary confinement for how many months!? I consider that torture if imposed on a person that is not threat to others. JMO
We know nothing of RA actions, if he had violent outbursts worse than smashing a tablet.

Yes.

Incorrect. The Sheriff knew Odin guards were employed at Westville. He knew the investigation included a report on Odinists in regards to the murders of Abby and Libby. The rest is history. MOO
Again respectfully, it's not incorrect in my mind. Sounded like TL was responsible and knowingly placed RA into the hands of the abusive Odinists. Why in the world would he do that is my question?

Some people say nothing and are the most dangerous.

Hey, I wish RA was in a local jail, comfortable, safe and sound. He’s not a convict. I get it. They did what they did, for safety concerns or medical reasons (concerns of RA self-harm).

Actually, maybe he’s at home now. “Out of Custody”

Allen, Richard MatthewMaleWhite9/9/1972Release - Own Recognizance

Is it just me, or am I the only one having a REALLY hard time believing this?? The link does not take me to anything I can access.

Again respectfully, it's not incorrect in my mind. Sounded like TL was responsible and knowingly placed RA into the hands of the abusive Odinists. Why in the world would he do that is my question?
It is fine if you disagree for whatever reason(s).

I've already answered the question: The rest is history. MOO

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads