Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know there is physical torture and mental torture. RA endured both at the hands of the guards. Tasering IS torture. Threats of any kind that may imply harm to one’s family is mental torture. Add to that solitary confinement for how many months!? I consider that torture if imposed on a person that is not threat to others. JMO
Can we agree that some do not believe torture was involved in RA's treatment and some consider it. The part I dislike is stating it as fact. I believe if there is any truth to this RA's attorneys will file some type of civil rights lawsuit and facts should come out. As far as anyone in LE intentionally sending an innocent man to a place for torture? If other actors are involved I do believe LE will continue to investigate others.

Just because guards follow a spiritual path doesn't mean they commit or condone evil acts. They are guards doing their job. IMO I hate to see this negative energy towards the guards when we do not know what type of person they are.

An example, I am pagan. Many of my friends are Christian, some are pagan. They accept my beliefs and enjoy my take on spirituality. We have great conversations. Why would people just assume the guards are evil because of their beliefs? Is there anything that one knows about these guards that would connect them to this crime? I look at evidence that connects a person to the crime, not a person's belief. It saddens me to think guards are having their reputation ruined. The guards are human, they are doing their job.

It's my strong opinion that the incarceration at Westville was intentional that he be guarded by Odins when Sheriff Tobe, who ordered the transfer, knew that Odin's had been investigated for responsibility for the murders of Abby and Libby.
For that reason, I believe it was an intention to break the prisoner by torture of threats, tasers, name calling and so forth. LEOs task force may not have thought RA could withstand the pressure and die as a result. I think his lawyers saved his life through revelations of the situation by making it known publicly. Not everyone in Indiana is aware how RA appeared emaciated in court chained into a chair with drool running out of his mouth.

MOO

Why wouldn't the Odin jailers just go ahead and kill RA and get it over with?

If they are up to abducting two young sweet girls and killing them in cold blood aren’t they just as capable of offing a guy they want rid of?

Easily make it look like an accident or another inmate since they have the Sheriffs support of the arrangement?

Hold everything! I never said the Sheriff "is in with the Odinists" He absolutely knows the guards at Westville are Odinists though. Also, I have never claimed that RA is being framed so that is a sad mistaken belief. I don't understand why it's necessary to twist my words unless it's meant to be insulting, demeaning and intentionally misleading.

I don't know who murdered Abby and Libby. I'm not convinced it is Richard Allen but I am not "on his side." I stand with the constitution. None of us should be thankful if one of our family members were to be treated in this manner without a conviction.

MOO

What about the Constitution?

The phrase “presumption of innocence” is not in the Constitution. However, the Fifth Amendment has the due process clause.

Due process generally means the government cannot deprive you of your freedom or property unless they follow the proper procedures which has been done in this case.

Many accused across the country are rightfully detained for longer times and worst conditions until trial.

all imo

Some people say nothing and are the most dangerous.

Hey, I wish RA was in a local jail, comfortable, safe and sound. He’s not a convict. I get it. They did what they did, for safety concerns or medical reasons (concerns of RA self-harm).

Actually, maybe he’s at home now. “Out of Custody”

Allen, Richard MatthewMaleWhite9/9/1972Release - Own Recognizance

Ok, one of the entries state he was released on 8-12-13. But the next one states 5-7-24 release date.

Maybe the release date on 8-12-13 has nothing to do with this crime.
I hope the release date of 5-7-24 is he was released to another facility.

Someone needs to rush a paper bag to @sunshineray should sh/he see this. :oops:

Ok, one of the entries state he was released on 8-12-13. But the next one states 5-7-24 release date.

No, no bag needed, just hope he's being kept somewhere secret and secure, if in fact he's out on his own recognisence.

I had a paper bag moment until I realized it probably was after his trial was rescheduled and he was released back to Wabash.

Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen requested that next week's hearings be rescheduled to allow more time for his attorneys to prepare.

To support Allen's request to continue next week's hearings, his attorney, Brad Rozzi, said the defense team's deposition with Dr. Monica Wala, Allen's psychologist from Westville Correctional Facility, is only partially completed. Rozzi believes the deposition can be finished next month.

"Additional time is necessary to not only conclude the deposition but to attain a certified transcript that might otherwise be used as evidence in the hearings on both party's Motions," Allen's motion states.

Additionally, Wala declined to answer some of the defense team's questions on the advice of state legal counsel, according to the motion filed Thursday night and published online Friday morning.

Allen's motion asks the court to preserve those questions so that the defense team can request the court's help to get answers.

Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen asks to reschedule May hearings

The link shows me this. Maybe my iPad has Odinitis.

View attachment 504245View attachment 504246

I made a list of JG's transport orders; these are for May, which I'll share.
My notes to myself are in parenthesis, they are just guesses:

05/02/2024 (To the jail?)
Transport Order Entered
05/03/2024 (To the courthouse?)
Transport Order Entered
*** May 5 hearing ***
05/07/2024 (Back to Wabash?)
Transport Order Entered

05/14/2024 (For the 5.21 hearing?)
Transport Order Entered

I'm still waiting to see the recusal motion AB told JG at the last hearing that he was filing but never did.
A 24 page long Motion AB wanted to present to Judge Gull during the last hearing btw. No wonder they need to file Motions of Continuance, they can't get any real work done for their client Defendant Allen because they are too busy cranking out useless, baseless, and misspelled Motions.

They've got 3 Attorneys now, more administrative assistance, gimmie money funds for experts and they still aren't ready for anything.

These guys...no words. :mad:

MOO

A 24 page long Motion AB wanted to present to Judge Gull during the last hearing btw. No wonder they need to file Motions of Continuance, they can't get any real work done for their client Defendant Allen because they are too busy cranking out useless, baseless, and misspelled Motions.

They've got 3 Attorneys now, more administrative assistance, gimmie money funds for experts and they still aren't ready for anything.

These guys...no words. :mad:

MOO

Do you know what this continuance is for?

If you do, please share the link. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VickyVersa