Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 24 page long Motion AB wanted to present to Judge Gull during the last hearing btw. No wonder they need to file Motions of Continuance, they can't get any real work done for their client Defendant Allen because they are too busy cranking out useless, baseless, and misspelled Motions.

They've got 3 Attorneys now, more administrative assistance, gimmie money funds for experts and they still aren't ready for anything.

These guys...no words. :mad:

MOO

Probably wearing themselves out needlessly like they did in all the unnecessary and inappropriate to the FM creative writing simultaneously running up their billable hours.

Criminal defense strategies usually center more on poking holes in the actual case of the prosecution.

Not relating that their client is often out of control pitching fits and capable of fully losing it but yet is still normal sanely awaiting trial.

Not a far stretch to he’s demented and perverted too when on one of his losing it tears.

Personally I would have gone with the more believable the river water would be over his head as he is uncommonly short furthermore he is too puny and insipid to do it.

The world too big a stage to just say uh, uh and introduce doubt to the prosecution’s case?

all imo

Why would JG set a hearing for Defense's Motion to Vacate Safekeeping Order if RA was released from prison? Ya'll are too funny!
Because he's no longer in custody of the DOC. That's who was in charge of his safekeeping per the order. So either he's ensconced in a county jail somewhere or the ISP has him in a motel room or safe house? As of May 7th Indiana DOC is saying they don't have him anymore. At least that's what it looks like.

Can we agree that some do not believe torture was involved in RA's treatment and some consider it. The part I dislike is stating it as fact. I believe if there is any truth to this RA's attorneys will file some type of civil rights lawsuit and facts should come out. As far as anyone in LE intentionally sending an innocent man to a place for torture? If other actors are involved I do believe LE will continue to investigate others.

Just because guards follow a spiritual path doesn't mean they commit or condone evil acts. They are guards doing their job. IMO I hate to see this negative energy towards the guards when we do not know what type of person they are.

An example, I am pagan. Many of my friends are Christian, some are pagan. They accept my beliefs and enjoy my take on spirituality. We have great conversations. Why would people just assume the guards are evil because of their beliefs? Is there anything that one knows about these guards that would connect them to this crime? I look at evidence that connects a person to the crime, not a person's belief. It saddens me to think guards are having their reputation ruined. The guards are human, they are doing their job.
^^^^^^^THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member