ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No actually, this is one time I'm not kidding. Yuri keeps accusing Cindy of things and won't let her explain herself. I wish he would have, instead he keeps beating her up. I think I would have slugged him.
Oh...my bad, again. I thought it was a play on words...get it? "I wish you'd let me speak". I am so sorry. Just when you think you have someone figured out, they go and fool ya. Sorry, CW!!

Not one of her finest moment either!

I still shudder when I remember it....she was on the way I think to turn her daughter in....and this was what was foremost in her mind???????????????dang:bang:

Oh...my bad, again. I thought it was a play on words...get it? "I wish you'd let me speak". I am so sorry. Just when you think you have someone figured out, they go and fool ya. Sorry, CW!!

Not a problem in the least.

Yes, there's a list of attorneys who are qualified in capital cases and available for those who can't afford an attorney. They don't work for free, but receive state payment at whatever the rate is for those cases.

My point is, though, that every judge I've seen picked not just someone at random from that list but the attorneys with the most skill and experience from the list. They cherry picked the best.
Guess it's nice to know...my dad would never have told me that. Not one for tooting his own horn. Thanks. Hope that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg