Actress Natasha Richardson UPDATE has passed away after skiing accident

This is so very, very sad. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers for all of the beloveds she carried within her heart, her family. :(

RIP Natasha Richardson and my prayers go out to her family and friends. Natasha Richardson dies after skiing accident in QuebecLast Updated: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | 8:08 PM ET CBC News Natasha Richardson died Wednesday in New York after a Quebec skiing accident. (Peter Kramer/Associated Press) British stage and screen star Natasha Richardson has died in New York after suffering a head injury while skiing at Quebec's Mont Tremblant resort on Monday.A family spokesperson made the announcement Wednesday evening.

www.cbc.ca

RIP Natasha, and prayers for your family during their time of grief.

So unbelievably sad. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and all those that are effected by this, especially her children who have just lost their amazing mother :(

:rose: Rest in Peace Natasha.

This makes my heart hurt. Her poor sons and husband. What a tragedy.

Oh No! I was hoping the news media had it wrong. I feel so bad for her family, her boys are still so young. What a sad ending. :(

Rip is right. But I look at it this way. If she had surived she would have been a vegatble. She is better off

When I removed my mother's breathing tube I was told some patients continue to breathe on their own reflexively. In her case she passes in 15 min. But I was told also some people require longer term care or witholding of feeding. I think I have that right

animation1ft4.gif

In
Memory​

Natasha Richardson​

Rest in Peace, Natasha. Prayers to her family and friends and all those who loved her.

When I removed my mother's breathing tube I was told some patients continue to breathe on their own reflexively. In her case she passes in 15 min. But I was told also some people require longer term care or witholding of feeding. I think I have that right

Carla (((Hugs)))

RIP Natasha.

My heart and prayers go out to Liam and their sons I pray that the angels wrap them in protection, and love and bring them each some measure of comfort and healing in this so tragic a loss. They were the center of her world and as much as she loved her work her family came first.. I can only hope that they feel that love in this moment and remember to keep it close. It will bring them confort in these most difficult hours.

Such a darn shame that such a dynamic, loving, beautiful talented woman who had her priorities right, helped with charities and brought so much love and joy to her family lost her life in such a tragic and freak accident. Icant imagine the pain her family is feeling this moment but I hope they can gain some measure of comfort in knowing how many people are supporting them and sending prayers and sympathies their way.

May god bless them and walk with them thru these such dark hours..
My deepest sympathies and condolences to all who loved her most and may time ease their pain and feelings of loss and instead bring them comfort and the love she had for them each.

God Be With Him and His Family
My heart breaks for those two little boys.
Rip Natasha.

I just wanted to add to everyone else's thoughts to chime in that, although I'm sure it's not her highest achievement in her career, that "The Parent Trap" was and still is to this day my favorite movie. As my daughter gets older and wants nothing to do my my old dorky *advertiser censored*, I can put in DVD and we sit together and watch and still enjoy it as if it's the first time we're seeing it. Rest in peace Natasha, and may her family find peace during this horrible tragedy.

We just watched Maid in Manhattan again last weekend. It is hard to believe someone so full of life was just cut down like that.
RIP and prayers for her sons, husband, family and friends. How sad for them.
:(

I just wanted to add to everyone else's thoughts to chime in that, although I'm sure it's not her highest achievement in her career, that "The Parent Trap" was and still is to this day my favorite movie. As my daughter gets older and wants nothing to do my my old dorky *advertiser censored*, I can put in DVD and we sit together and watch and still enjoy it as if it's the first time we're seeing it. Rest in peace Natasha, and may her family find peace during this horrible tragedy.

I had to bust out of lurkdom to agree with you. My daughters and I love that movie. SO weird. We just watched it on DVD Sunday night!!! The re-make with her and Dennis Quaid is our fave. We LOVE it. We watched that and Steel Magnolias. And my daughters only hang with my dorky old *advertiser censored* if we're watching a movie like this that we all love.

This is so sad. Peace and sympathy with Natasha's family. I really really liked her as an actress. And they stayed out of the hollywood scene, plus married for 15 years. So devastating. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510
Back